"Foreign Plot to Flip Votes!" RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!
2020-11-22 00:22:03 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 13:21:33 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
You can't make this shit up.
Yes, YOU can.

Like a screaming child who is throwing a tantrum for a cookie, giving in only
encourages more tantrums.

The child is the left. The "cookie" is our constitutional republic. And the
tantrum has caused divisions that will only become worse, not better, if the
left is rewarded for the radical tactics it has embraced for the past four
years.

Hillary Clinton's campaign spun the phony "Russia collusion" conspiracy theory,
hiring an ex-British spy to produce a false "dossier" - ironically, relying on
an informant who was himself suspected of being a Russian agent. Clinton's oppo
research became the basis for an FBI investigation that continued long after
the government knew the truth. They lied to a FISA court and persecuted
National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn, a man they knew to be innocent, in an
effort to overthrow Trump.

Next came the impeachment, which Democrats backed long before Trump's phone
call with the Ukrainian president became known. Relying on a so-called
"whistleblower" - who happened to be a CIA officer with ties to Joe Biden -
Democrats said Trump had committed an impeachable offense before they had seen
the transcript, which contradicted their accusations. They put the country
through the hell of impeachment in an election year - as coronavirus arrived -
just to smear Trump.

Then, this summer, as most of the country was forced to stay home from work due
to coronavirus restrictions, Democrats unleashed mobs of "racial justice"
protesters, throwing aside the "social distancing" rules for the sake of a
politically useful cause. When the resulting riots engulfed 48 out of 50 major
American cities, Democrats claimed the protests were "mostly peaceful" and
criticized the police response. For several tense days in D.C., the riots
threatened the White House itself.

Just weeks before the election, Democrats unveiled a new effort to remove the
president through the 25th Amendment. They have done their best to override the
will of the voters. Will voters reward these unprecedented tactics by giving
them power?

Yes, pussy, you CAN make this shit up, JUST like the Democrats did.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
--
Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
Rudy Canoza
2020-11-22 00:30:21 UTC
You can't make this shit up.
Yes, YOU can.
No, Schild, you squat-to-piss pole-puffing *NO-FIGHT* faggot, no one can,
and no one has.

Trump said it, Schild, you squat-to-piss pole-puffing *NO-FIGHT* faggot.

Only squat-to-piss pole-puffing *NO-FIGHT* faggots configure customized
attributions.
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 00:59:58 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 16:30:21 -0800, Rudy Canoza, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a
three-sport-letterman, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a bouncer, TOO *PSYCHOTIC* to be
an assistant golf pro, too *PSYCHOTIC* to be a lifeguard, too *PSYCHOTIC* to
have ever dunked a basketball, and too *PSYCHOTIC* and *SOCIALLY INEPT AND
PSYCHOTIC* to have ever been laid, always lies, when he screeches at people who
are posting things his little mind can't process, like the truth.
Post by Rudy Canoza
No, Schild
Only psychotics keep calling people by names they've never used or been.

Only psychotics use more than one nym for Usenet, and since I don't and Rudy
DOES... psychotic Rudy.
Post by Rudy Canoza
*NO-FIGHT* faggot
Since only psychotics think they know someone else's life stories... that makes
Rudy a psychotic.
Post by Rudy Canoza
Only squat-to-piss pole-puffing *NO-FIGHT* faggots
Only psychotics say heterosexuals are faggots.

Only psychotics, who pretend to be leftists, call anyone faggots.