Captain Canada is on a suicide mission...
2018-06-12 21:49:35 UTC
Captain Canada (what Justin Trudeau now is called) is on a suicide
mission, if he thinks he is going to get away with colluding with Barack
Obama to undermine the interests of the USA.
I wonder what Rudy Giuliani thinks about this one:

Dhu on Gate
2018-06-12 23:23:00 UTC
Captain Canada (what Justin Trudeau now is called) is on a suicide
mission, if he thinks he is going to get away with colluding with Barack
Obama to undermine the interests of the USA.
Canna' say I got much good to say about Rudy Guidoliani.
An' Pocahontas aside, I'd rather have Mad Maggie's boy
on Point than most of what I see down south, including
the Orangeutan who's your Bannerman.