The Veda Of Physics: Reconciling The Observer And The Observed
2019-03-18 18:47:33 UTC
DO YOU NOT KNOW that "America" and by extension "Western White
Christians" are the "Center Of The Universe"?
Absolutely!
That is because they *created* it.
Why was there was no Thai Leeuwenhoek, no Korean Galileo, no Chinese Newton,
no Indian Leibniz and no Turkish Tycho Brahe?

GREAT articles: https://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3769

http://www.searchanddiscovery.com/documents/Hsu/newton.htm

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/03/curious-civilization.html

"From the fourteenth until the twentieth century, almost all important
global advances in mathematics were European. I would be tempted to say that
European leadership was stronger in mathematics than in almost any other
scholarly discipline. Perhaps the simplest explanation for why the
Scientific Revolution happened in Europe is because the book of nature is
written in the language of mathematics, as Galileo once famously stated, and
Europeans did more than any other civilization to develop or discover the
vocabulary of this language.

"The introduction of the telescope was a major watershed in the history of
astronomy, but we should remember that it alone did not create modern
astronomy. The birth of astrophysics in the late nineteenth century came
through the combination of the telescope with photography and spectroscopy,
all inventions that were exclusively made in Europe. Spectroscopy could not
be developed until chemistry as a scientific discipline had been formed,
which only happened in Europe. New fuels, engines and materials later made
space travel possible. Asian rockets were powered by gunpowder and weighed a
couple of kilograms at most. They could not have challenged the Earth's
gravity and explored the Solar System. The Saturn V rocket that launched
Apollo 11 on its journey to the Moon in 1969 used liquid hydrogen and
oxygen, elements which had been discovered in Europe. The very concept of
gravity, too, was developed only in Europe. The exploration of the Solar
System and the universe at large was to an overwhelming degree made possible
by a single civilization alone, the Western one."
https://tinyurl.com/y74s54wr

Example: By the 13th century, both India and Europe had the water wheel. In
India, it was used to drive prayer wheels so Brahmins could be relieved of
the task of praying every day. In Europe, it was employed to power grinding
mills and eventually factories...
A Moose in Love
but more importantly, who invented hashish?
Greg Carr
2019-03-19 04:57:08 UTC
I once smoked some hashish which me and my friend were offered by a bunch of strangers at a beach. I quit all illegal drugs in 2002 and I smoked and ate a lot of hash over the years but this was the only time I hallucinated. The men and women all stripped naked and frolicked in the water. :-)
Robert Baer
2019-03-20 02:39:27 UTC
DO YOU NOT KNOW that "America" and by extension "Western White
Christians" are the "Center Of The Universe"?
  > Absolutely!
  > That is because they *created* it.
Why was there was no Thai Leeuwenhoek, no Korean Galileo, no Chinese Newton,
no Indian Leibniz and no Turkish Tycho Brahe?
GREAT articles: https://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3769
http://www.searchanddiscovery.com/documents/Hsu/newton.htm
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/03/curious-civilization.html
"From the fourteenth until the twentieth century, almost all important
global advances in mathematics were European. I would be tempted to say that
European leadership was stronger in mathematics than in almost any other
scholarly discipline. Perhaps the simplest explanation for why the
Scientific Revolution happened in Europe is because the book of nature is
written in the language of mathematics, as Galileo once famously stated, and
Europeans did more than any other civilization to develop or discover the
vocabulary of this language.
* In mathematics in reference to above, tell me the timing of the
following inventions: the zero, fractions, the decimal point, negative
numbers, irrational numbers, imaginary values.
[...]
---