U.S. Democrats would ally themselves with Joseph Stalin to spite Donald Trump.
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2019-04-16 23:20:40 UTC
And they'd still lose.

%
2019-04-16 23:36:32 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
And they'd still lose.
who would
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-17 13:17:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
And they'd still lose.
who would
Stalin. He moves so slow these days.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Avenging Angel
2019-04-18 02:55:51 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
And they'd still lose.
who would
You have to be this tall to understand the joke, stupid. And you're a
mental midget.
Snit
2019-04-18 15:51:34 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by %
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
And they'd still lose.
who would
You have to be this tall to understand the joke, stupid. And you're a
mental midget.
You have insults and not reasoning. Got it.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.