'Wealth tax' for Canada ?
brew noser
2020-11-24 21:02:32 UTC
The support for it is there . . . now is there a will for it among the people sitting in Parliament?
__________________________________
November 19, 2020

Wealth tax? Canadians like the idea.
M I Wakefield
2020-11-24 21:24:54 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 13:02:32 -0800 (PST), brew noser
Post by brew noser
The support for it is there . . . now is there a will for it among the people sitting in Parliament?
__________________________________
November 19, 2020
Wealth tax? Canadians like the idea.
https://abacusdata.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Slide2-2-768x432.jpg
$20 million?

I was making a lot less than that when Bob Rae decided I was wealthy,
and raised my taxes.
brew noser
2020-11-24 21:49:40 UTC
On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 1:24:58 PM UTC-8,
Post by M I Wakefield
I was making a lot less than that when Bob Rae decided I was wealthy,
and raised my taxes.
Then, along came the federal Conservatives and your taxes went right up again.
If you're really that concerned about your 'middle income bracket', you'll be voting Liberal next time around.

2020-11-25 00:26:25 UTC
I will be voting Tory next election and hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. Under Harper the GST went down for the first time in its history. I remember all the scandals of Rae days he ended up at 6% popularity.

Why did Karen Eileen Gordon lose her govt job and why was she hired in the first place?

Looking for info on Donald Gordon the former spouse of Karen Eileen Gordon.

Karen Eileen Gordon went bankrupt in Victoria, B.C. in 2010. Three years after her divorce from Donald Gordon. She is anti-Semitic, hates Aboriginals, used to hate the Asians until her conversion to the Fifth Column after she shifted her political support to the Liberals. She has used over 200 different nyms in a desperate attempt to avoid kill filters over the years. She is a A.U.K. award winner and a chronic liar. Her best sexual experience was with Jiam Gohmeshi. She is in the bottom 20% of Canadians for assets. She is a total idiot.

GORDON, Karen Eileen
SMYTHE RATCLIFFE INSOLVENCY INC v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Bankruptcy Victoria Law Courts 100580 09Feb2010
15Apr2010 View File Details

GORDON, Karen Eilleen
GORDON, Donald v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Family Law Proceedings Vernon Law Courts 40453 26Apr2007
18Sep2008 Access Not Available

Karen Eileen Gordon is a total ho who advocated for a legal red light district in the DTES in 2015.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Clark$20red$20light$20Crazy$20Carr/can.politics/a--wSvLziLY/GbBD3Twx0JsJ her post is the last in the thread.

How is RCMP Officer Kim Dobranski doing?

https://behindthenumbers.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Platform-Crunch-Tax-Cuts.jpg
Greg Carr