There IS No "Trump Voter Faud", Idiot - The "Fraud" is Coming from the Democrats
2020-11-21 06:20:59 UTC
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:38:18 -0600, Lee says...
Fox News
"Fox News lies!" - every liberal for the past 24 years

Tucker is simply demanding proof. He is NOT saying there isn't any, you wee wee
wrangler.

The Trump team is NOT going to release any info, until they have to produce it.
They don't want it "tried" in the press.
--
Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Jbb Eeiden

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biden+making+no+sense
Bill Flett
2020-11-21 06:23:22 UTC
"faud" [sic] - too fucking funny!
AlleyCat
2020-11-21 07:09:16 UTC
Tucker Carlson Works For Fox News, Who Can't Distinguish Between Michigan And
Canada

Fox News Labels Michigan As Canada

Fox News Hannity mistakenly labels Upper Peninsula as Canada
Nov 20

The Upper Peninsula is a lot of things: Beautiful, natural, rural, teeming with
minerals, you name it. But it is most definitely and inarguably not Canada.

Unfortunately, it was labeled as such during Thursday night's "Hannity" on
Fox News, when conservative talk show personality Sean Hannity was discussing
Wisconsin's 2020 election recount efforts.

As Hannity talked, a map of Wisconsin aired on the screen, with surrounding
states such as Michigan, Minnesota and Iowa labeled in initials on the map. But
the Upper Peninsula is labeled ... "Canada."

https://tinyurl.com/yx8gyvgg

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Joe Biden

Or As Joe Biden Would Say:

Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst: Jbb Eeiden

http://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

http://youtu.be/UIVvUkG70ys

http://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

http://youtu.be/YxxAyHgBiNU

http://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

http://youtu.be/KfAnxbS_KUc

http://youtu.be/VYch-1fRhiE

http://youtu.be/qg4OUk0qyWM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biden+making+no+sense
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-21 13:55:13 UTC
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:38:18 -0600, Lee says...
Fox News
"Fox News lies!" - every liberal for the past 24 years
Tucker is simply demanding proof. He is NOT saying there isn't any, you wee wee
wrangler.
The Trump team is NOT going to release any info, until they have to produce it.
They don't want it "tried" in the press.
So far the majority of votes that turned up missing were for TRUMP and
those illegally added in were for Biden.

Odd that mistakes in both direction were positive for Biden?

It confirms that it's a concerted effort of ELECTION FRAUD.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://www.parler.com/
AlleyCat
2020-11-22 00:15:52 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:15:35 -0600, super70s says...
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
So far the majority of votes that turned up missing were for TRUMP
and those illegally added in were for Biden.
Odd that mistakes in both direction were positive for Biden?
It confirms that it's a concerted effort of ELECTION FRAUD.
I don't really care if he actually won every state he did in 2016, at
least he wouldn't have been installed by a minority of Americans like
last time unless he can overcome a 6+ million deficit.
Oh noooooo... you'd would rather the dregs of society vote in who give them the
most free shit.

It must be so nice to know, that YOU have to rely on the "people", who commit
the most crimes, pay the least taxes and refuse to become "American", to help
you win.

The Democrats are made up of nothing but guilt-stricken Whites and Blacks who
want they welfare and Hispanics who THINK the Democrat Party actually CARES for
them.

LOL

To a Democrat politician, they are NOTHING, but a vote. That's why they defend
MS-13 and all those other fine upstanding citizens.

Bill Flett
2020-11-23 15:58:22 UTC
Not "says" — only squat-to-piss pole-puffing HIV+ faggots configure
customized attributions.
Post by AlleyCat
Tucker Carlson: Trump lawyer 'got
angry' when pressed for evidence
of voter fraud
11/20/20
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on
Thursday called out Trump campaign
attorney Sidney Powell, saying she
“got angry” when he asked her for
evidence to support her claims of
voter fraud.
Tucker is simply demanding proof.
He's pointing out that there *IS* no proof of fraudulent voting.