What happens when a black conservative debates a black nationalist? "WE'LL KILL YOU!"
2017-07-16 01:06:36 UTC
Watch Larry Elder get threatened with murder while debating black
nationalist Steve Cokely:

Also, Elder eats BLM's lunch:

Oi
2017-07-16 01:29:40 UTC
Post by Byker
Watch Larry Elder get threatened with murder while debating
black
That nigger ben carson is the same and don't get me started about
Allen West.

Do you not agree that blacks are inferior and should return to
being our slaves?

If I cut you open, would I find black DNA?

DNA is conclusive evidence. You bleeding hears will even fight
with blacks in your army.
Byker
2017-07-16 22:31:13 UTC
Maybe from 70,000 years ago...
Ubiquitous
2017-07-16 14:28:04 UTC
Post by Oi
That nigger ben carson is the same and don't get me started about
Allen West.
Do you not agree that blacks are inferior and should return to
being our slaves?
If I cut you open, would I find black DNA?
DNA is conclusive evidence. You bleeding hears will even fight
with blacks in your army.
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
Oi

with blacks in your army.
Oi

with blacks in your army.
Byker
2019-04-17 01:14:01 UTC
Do you not agree that blacks are inferior and should return to being our
slaves?
Inferior, yes. Return to slavery? Hardly. They're obsolete farm machinery
that belongs back in the dark continent.
If I cut you open, would I find black DNA?
Maybe dating back to 70,000 B.C.

Give a nigger some food stamps and he eats for that day.
But give a nigger a gun --
And he eats free prison food for the rest of his life.

Niggers know how to maximize their taxpayer-funded lifestyles.