Finding Election Fraud Every Day Since Election
2020-11-18 05:02:03 UTC
The same people who assured us for four years that there was massive Russian
fraud and interference in our elections, now insist with a straight face that
any fraud or interference in our election is absolutely impossible.

BREAKING: An additional 2,755 votes were just discovered in Fayette County.

BREAKING REPORT: More votes found in a THIRD Georgia county...

HEADED TO GEORGIA, THIS FIGHT IS NOT OVER...

Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president's
legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and
other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch
a widespread criminal investigation and that, "we're getting ready to overturn
election results in multiple states."

[giggle]
Liberalism Really IS a Disease
Bill Flett
2020-11-18 05:07:58 UTC
On 11/17/2020 9:02 PM, AlleyPussyBitch Eric Schild - *NOT* a three-letter
athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard,
*NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy -
Post by AlleyCat
The same people who assured us for four years that there was massive Russian
fraud and interference in our elections
were right.

There was *NO* "fraud" in our election. Biden won, fair and square.
Gronk
2020-11-21 06:07:44 UTC
The same people who assured us for four years that there was massive Russian
fraud and interference in our elections, now insist with a straight face that
any fraud or interference in our election is absolutely impossible.
BREAKING: An additional 2,755 votes were just discovered in Fayette County.
BREAKING REPORT: More votes found in a THIRD Georgia county...
HEADED TO GEORGIA, THIS FIGHT IS NOT OVER...
Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president's
legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and
other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch
a widespread criminal investigation and that, "we're getting ready to overturn
election results in multiple states."
[giggle]
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/19/trump-theatrics-election-fights-fizzle-438539

The revisions came after a second law firm pulled out from representing
Trump, facing criticism that the lawsuits, more than two dozen of them,
were largely meritless and failing to gain any traction.

And by Thursday, it was clear that Giuliani was fully in charge. At a news
conference, he ticked through a variety of confusing and fact-free
voter-fraud conspiracies, mentioning everyone from dead Venezuelan
dictator Hugo Chávez to liberal billionaire George Soros.

Giuliani’s invective has yet to win any court battles. On Thursday, for
instance, the Trump campaign withdrew its last remaining federal lawsuit
in Michigan after having no substantive success with similar pieces of
litigation across other swing states.
AlleyCat
2020-11-21 23:38:07 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 08:57:31 -0600, Mitchell Holman says...
The military has no love for Trump.
Bullshit.

Your bullshit POLLS are just that... bullshit.

You think they want THIS idiot as Commander-in-Chief?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biden+making+no+sense
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-11-27 16:42:37 UTC
Post by Gronk
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/19/trump-theatrics-election-fights-
fizzle-438539
The revisions came after a second law firm pulled out from representing
Trump, facing criticism that the lawsuits, more than two dozen of them,
were largely meritless and failing to gain any traction.
And by Thursday, it was clear that Giuliani was fully in charge. At a
news conference, he ticked through a variety of confusing and fact-free
voter-fraud conspiracies, mentioning everyone from dead Venezuelan
dictator Hugo ChÇ­vez to liberal billionaire George Soros.
Giulianiƒ Ts invective has yet to win any court battles. On Thursday,
for instance, the Trump campaign withdrew its last remaining federal
lawsuit in Michigan after having no substantive success with similar
pieces of litigation across other swing states.
According to the Constitution, only Trump can be President.