Is Wynne so unpopular because she’s a woman?
2018-01-10 21:32:09 UTC
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/01/10/is-wynne-so-unpopular-because-shes-a-woman.html

Really Bob? Really?

No, she's unpopular because she's a fuck-up.
Greg Carr
2018-01-10 22:00:42 UTC
And a homosexual as well. The ppl I know in Muskoka are really concerned about Hydro the cost and reliability.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-01-10 22:12:33 UTC
And a homosexual as well.
Not a big deal. I'd sooner have a competent drag queen than a return of
Dalton McGuinty.
Which makes them like everyone else in the province
Dave Smith
2018-01-11 02:04:33 UTC
And a homosexual as well. The ppl I know in Muskoka are really concerned about Hydro the cost and reliability.
Being a lesbian is the least of issues that most people have with that
woman. She is a liar. You can't believe a word that womanp says.

A month or two ago she explained electrical power rates. She said that
they acted to cut back prices so that people will be able to afford to
take their children out to do fun thing. They had to finance that and
the debt will have to repaid and that debt will have to be paid by those
children when they get into the work force. She then explained how fair
that will be because of all the fun they had with their parents when
they were young.

Eric®
2018-01-10 22:19:58 UTC
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/01/10/is-wynne-so-unpopular-because-shes-a-woman.html
Really Bob? Really?
No, she's unpopular because she's a fuck-up.
Does that mean she won the last election because many people thought she was a
dude?

They are trying to remake Kathy as a 'victim', and a fighter for the little guy
- quite laughable really - although she'll probably get a bump from the Tim
Hortons issue.