Trump Tweets Another Insane Paranoid Rant - Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
Add Reply
Core Perfection
2019-04-16 14:20:45 UTC
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
AG William Barr says he will release a redacted version of the special
counsel’s findings on Thursday

Trump wants America to know that he is totally innocent. At the same time,
he seems increasingly nervous about the public seeing a redacted version of
Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s findings, which Attorney General William
Barr says he will release Thursday. Though Trump has in the past expressed
indifference to the potential release of the report, he’s now railing
against the efforts of Democratic lawmakers to obtain the full, unredacted
report, while renewing criticisms of the investigation he simultaneously
says has already proved his innocence.

“Mueller, and the A.G. based on Mueller findings (and great intelligence),
have already ruled No Collusion, No Obstruction,” he tweeted Monday
morning. “These were crimes committed by Crooked Hillary, the DNC, Dirty
Cops and others! INVESTIGATE THE INVESTIGATORS!”

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Mueller, and the A.G. based on Mueller findings (and great intelligence),
have already ruled No Collusion, No Obstruction. These were crimes
committed by Crooked Hillary, the DNC, Dirty Cops and others! INVESTIGATE
THE INVESTIGATORS!

86.8K
7:15 AM - Apr 15, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
39.1K people are talking about this
This is not true. When Attorney General William Barr released his
“principle conclusions” of the report last month, he quoted it as noting
that the investigation “did not establish that members of the Trump
Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its
election interference activities.” Mueller did not, however, contend that
Trump did not obstruct justice, writing that his team was not able to
“exonerate” the president. It was Barr, along with Deputy Attorney General
Rod Rosenstein, who concluded the report did not contain enough evidence
“to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice
offense.”

But earlier this month, members of Mueller’s team leaked to the Washington
Post that they found “alarming and significant” evidence of obstruction
that “was much more acute than Barr suggested.” The Times later reported
that Mueller’s team believes what they found is “more troubling for
President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated.”

The White House is worried. On Sunday, ABC’s Jonathan Karl revealed that
the administration hasn’t been all smiles since it was briefed “in broad
brushstrokes” on the full report. “There is significant concern on the
president’s team about what will be in this report and that will be
unredacted,” he said, noting that though “the good news is already out
there” regarding Barr’s conclusion of no conspiracy, there is worry about
new information regarding obstruction of justice. Karl specifically
referenced Trump’s potential efforts to fire Mueller and the circumstances
surrounding his dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.

RELATED
Former Massachusetts Gov. William Weld during a New England Council
'Politics & Eggs' breakfast in Bedford, N.H on February 15th 2019
The Republican Who Wants to Defeat 'Malignant Narcissist' Trump
Billions in Profits, No Taxes: How the Trump Tax Code Let 26 Companies Off
the Hook
Embedded video

This Week
?
@ThisWeekABC
The White House has been briefed on the Mueller report and "there is
significant concern on the president's team about what will be in this
report," and "what worries them most is what Don McGahn told the special
counsel," @jonkarl reports https://abcn.ws/2VyOgpQ #ThisWeek

4,687
9:52 AM - Apr 14, 2019
2,967 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“What worries them most is what [former White House counsel] Don McGhan
told the special counsel,” Karl said. “He has visibility on all of this. It
was reported earlier that he spent 30 hours before the special counsel.”

This White House probably should have been prepared for the possibility
that whatever McGhan told the special counsel would eventually go public,
but they forgot to ask him about it. “Here’s the astounding thing,” Karl
continued. “After all that time before the special counsel, no one on the
president’s legal team debriefed McGhan on what he was asked by the special
counsel or what he told the special counsel. The bottom line is that they
really don’t know.”

Last August, the New York Times reported McGhan cooperated “extensively”
with Mueller’s investigation, and that he provided “investigators examining
whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice a clear view of the president’s most
intimate moments with his lawyer.” McGhan’s conversations with Mueller’s
team reportedly centered around Comey’s firing, his efforts to convince
former attorney general Jeff Sessions to un-recuse himself from overseeing
the investigation and attempts to fire Mueller outright. The special
counsel’s office reportedly pursued several avenues in probing potential
obstruction of justice, even taking into considering Trump’s many tweets
excoriating Sessions for allowing the investigation to continue.

Though Barr, who last year wrote an unsolicited memo criticizing the
obstruction of justice arm of Mueller investigation, says there is not
sufficient evidence to charge Trump, it doesn’t take much common sense to
realize Trump went to considerable lengths to impede the investigation.
Trump already said explicitly on national television that he fired Comey
for “the Russia thing,” and there is no legitimate reason he would have a
problem with Sessions recusing himself, or that he would want to fire
Mueller, a lifelong Republican and Justice Department veteran who no one
outside of Trump’s orbit could have argued wasn’t qualified to lead the
investigation, other than a drive to snuff out the inquiry.

Regardless, Barr will not charge Trump. It doesn’t mean, however, that a
Mueller report filled with damning testimony from Trump’s own White House
lawyer isn’t going to reflect poorly on the president and possibly
reinvigorate the debate over his fitness for office just as his 2020
campaign is heating up. The prospect could help explain why Trump went from
saying he “doesn’t mind” if the report is released and that Mueller acting
honorably a few weeks ago, to suddenly resuming his attacks on Mueller’s
team and the Democrats who want to see the report.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
The Mueller Report, which was written by 18 Angry Democrats who also
happen to be Trump Haters (and Clinton Supporters), should have focused on
the people who SPIED on my 2016 Campaign, and others who fabricated the
whole Russia Hoax. That is, never forget, the crime.....

75.7K
12:21 PM - Apr 15, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
33.9K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
....Since there was no Collusion, why was there an Investigation in the
first place! Answer - Dirty Cops, Dems and Crooked Hillary!

81.2K
12:24 PM - Apr 15, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
35K people are talking about this
At the same time, the president is doubling down on the red meat issues
that helped him win in 2016, namely that Americans should be scared of
brown people. As the release of Mueller’s findings looms, Trump has gone
out of his way to drum up anti-Muslim bigotry against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-
MN), with the Times reporting that it could be part of a larger campaign
strategy. He’s also found a new angle for his anti-immigration platform,
repeatedly threatening to transport detained asylum-seeking migrants to
“sanctuary cities” largely controlled by Democrats. The Times reported on
Sunday that he’s done so in part to distract from the Mueller report.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-worried-mueller-
report-822267
Ubiquitous
2019-04-16 20:47:35 UTC
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Post by Core Perfection
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-worried-mueller-report-822267
Oh, that explains it. The 'zine that publishes fake rape stories.

#FakeNews

And you posted this off-topic article here becauise?
--
Trump: A president so great that Democrats who said they would leave
America if he won decided to stay!
FPP
2019-04-16 23:49:20 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.

You know... the report that "totally exonerates" him... because we all
know he would never release a report that is 100% favorable to Trump, right?

He's way, way too modest for THAT #RealDimwit!
--
Trump: "I'm rich." (* but you can't see my taxes.)
"I'm smart." (* but you can't see my grades.)
"I'm totally exonerated." (* but you can't see the report.)
Ubiquitous
2019-04-17 00:37:29 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that exonaerated him?
Rudy Canoza
2019-04-17 00:45:35 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that exonaerated [sic] him?
No report has exonerated Trump.
FPP
2019-04-17 02:12:57 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that exonaerated him?
Exonawhatted him?

Yeah, that's the one. The one that specifically said it didn't
exonerate him. The one that's going to be rainbow colored because it's
being redacted.

Yeah, THAT one.
Siri Cruise
2019-04-17 02:34:29 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that exonaerated him?
Exonawhatted him?
Yeah, that's the one. The one that specifically said it didn't
exonerate him. The one that's going to be rainbow colored because it's
being redacted.
Yeah, THAT one.
His comb over is his freak flag flying.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
FPP
trotsky
2019-04-18 00:23:25 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that exonaerated him?
What? He was aerated? That doesn't even make sense.

---
FPP
2019-04-18 02:24:46 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that exonaerated him?
What?  He was aerated?  That doesn't even make sense.
Why not? We know as sure as shit that he wasn't exonerated. Mueller
told us that much.
trotsky
2019-04-18 10:14:52 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by FPP
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Core Perfection
Why Trump Is Suddenly So Worried About the Mueller Report
That's quite an imagination you got there!
Who kind of moron would come to that conclusion?
Because he refuses to release the report.
You mean the one being released this week, or the one that
exonaerated him?
What?  He was aerated?  That doesn't even make sense.
Why not?  We know as sure as shit that he wasn't exonerated.  Mueller
told us that much.
If only he could be redacted, like the report.

FPP