Not a Racial Issue
Bad cop
2018-05-10 23:26:35 UTC
Byker was interrogated:

/snip crap/
The question then becomes, why do we tolerate these racist people to
educate our youth on the status of the limitless white hate?
(Typos in the above sentence were generously corrected free of charge --
The Editor)

https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/white-supremacist-propaganda-surges-
on-campus
This has to stop and it is up to we the people to overcome the garbage
within these hate groups and put an end to their agendas.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/white-
nationalist

There is no disagreement on that issue by us.
Admission extracted!
Byker
2018-05-11 01:57:05 UTC
https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/white-supremacist-propaganda-surges-on-campus
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/white-nationalist
There is no disagreement on that issue by us.
Pay particular attention at 6:40:

P. Nigrum
2018-05-11 02:30:59 UTC
My Usenet adventures as a neglected neo-Nazi bot, by the septic troll
Post by Bad cop
There is no disagreement on that issue by us.
I always pay attention although have no fucking clue whose time zone that
6:40 is meant to be ... on your planet Nazi!
https://www.youtube.com/never-watch-neo_nazi&racist-propaganda-vomit.
That does not mean that youtube won't post stuff that is actually
watchable telling the truth about the realities on the ground in septic
Yankland!
--
spicing up your life