Ontario Poll
2018-03-12 12:48:28 UTC
Ontarians not thrilled with Doug Ford, but would still give Tories massive
majority:

Amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, the PCs
would secure (44%) of the vote. The NDP would secure a quarter (27%) and the
Liberals would secure a quarter (23%).

Few would support the Greens (5%) or another party (2%).

The PCs would win 84 seats, while the NDP would serve as official opposition
with 29. The Liberals would secure 11.

Gory details here:

http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/ff056a23-8212-4b53-9163-8110bcca3cddDoug%20Ford%20Leadership.pdf
Dhu on Gate
2018-03-12 13:01:26 UTC
Ontarians not thrilled with Doug Ford, but would still give Tories massive
Amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, the PCs
would secure (44%) of the vote. The NDP would secure a quarter (27%) and the
Liberals would secure a quarter (23%).
Few would support the Greens (5%) or another party (2%).
The PCs would win 84 seats, while the NDP would serve as official opposition
with 29. The Liberals would secure 11.
http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/ff056a23-8212-4b53-9163-8110bcca3cddDoug%20Ford%20Leadership.pdf
Dewey Wins by Landslide!!!

http://www.trbimg.com/img-582620fc/turbine/ct-hist-00276876a-tribhistory24-jpg-20161111/750/750x422

2018-03-12 13:57:38 UTC
Ontarians not thrilled with Doug Ford, but would still give Tories
Amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, the
PCs would secure (44%) of the vote. The NDP would secure a quarter (27%)
and the Liberals would secure a quarter (23%).
Few would support the Greens (5%) or another party (2%).
The PCs would win 84 seats, while the NDP would serve as official
opposition with 29. The Liberals would secure 11.
There is no doubt that Wynne and her lackies will blame a loss on people
being anti female or anti gay. I doubt that they will see it as a
rejection of her poor fiscal management and her lack of credibility.
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
TomP
2018-03-12 14:19:54 UTC
Ontarians not thrilled with Doug Ford, but would still give Tories
Amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, the
PCs would secure (44%) of the vote. The NDP would secure a quarter (27%)
and the Liberals would secure a quarter (23%).
Few would support the Greens (5%) or another party (2%).
The PCs would win 84 seats, while the NDP would serve as official
opposition with 29. The Liberals would secure 11.
http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/ff056a23-8212-4b53-9163-8110bcca3cddDoug%20Ford%20Leadership.pdf
How could they get these numbers so fast after Ford was just elected as
leader? Forum Research has been known to create polls that favor the
Fords.

http://o.canada.com/news/forum-research-rob-ford-brandon-souris
Dave Smith
2018-03-12 14:44:53 UTC
Post by TomP
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Ontarians not thrilled with Doug Ford, but would still give Tories
Amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, the
PCs would secure (44%) of the vote. The NDP would secure a quarter
(27%) and the Liberals would secure a quarter (23%).
Few would support the Greens (5%) or another party (2%).
The PCs would win 84 seats, while the NDP would serve as official
opposition with 29. The Liberals would secure 11.
http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/ff056a23-8212-4b53-9163-8110bcca3cddDoug%20Ford%20Leadership.pdf
How could they get these numbers so fast after Ford was just elected as
leader? Forum Research has been known to create polls that favor the
Fords.
http://o.canada.com/news/forum-research-rob-ford-brandon-souris
Polls are not all that credible. They poll only the people who answer
their phones, and many people don't bother answering calls from numbers
they do not recognize. Then their is the credibility of answers. If I
bother to answer a political polling call I make stuff up. When asked
which party I support I will give one answer, and the leader I like will
be in a different party, and the local candidate will be in the third
party.

They may be exempt from the Do Not Call Registry but they are still
unwanted calls. Lucky me that I occasionally find myself as part of a
random sample several times in one week.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 15:50:11 UTC
Ontarians not thrilled with Doug Ford, but would still give Tories massive
Amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, the PCs
would secure (44%) of the vote. The NDP would secure a quarter (27%) and the
Liberals would secure a quarter (23%).
Few would support the Greens (5%) or another party (2%).
The PCs would win 84 seats, while the NDP would serve as official opposition
with 29. The Liberals would secure 11.
http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/ff056a23-8212-4b53-9163-8110bcca3cddDoug%20Ford%20Leadership.pdf
Time for Gaylaine Wynne to go!
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Greg Carr