Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA
2021-01-11 23:41:23 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 11:47:09 -0500, Vito SAYS...
Both were terrorist assaults on our democracy. Now we must urge our
government to do all it can to fight domestic terrorism from white
supremacists, which is the most dire threat to our freedoms we're
currently facing.
Yes... I agree... kill all ANTIFA members.

=====

Liberalism Really IS a Disease
M I Wakefield
2021-01-12 01:58:21 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 11:47:09 -0500, Vito SAYS...
Both were terrorist assaults on our democracy. Now we must urge our
government to do all it can to fight domestic terrorism from white
supremacists, which is the most dire threat to our freedoms we're
currently facing.
Yes... I agree... kill all ANTIFA members.
=====
Liberalism Really IS a Disease
It takes a special type of stupid to think the left would dress up
like the right and raid the Capitol to change the outcome of an
election they just won.

https://twitter.com/SharisseC/status/1348753262263083009

I think you've summed it up, Sharisse

It reminds me of what the senior master, Geoffrey Bartlett, told me
when I was a teacher 60 years ago

"The sad thing about real stupidity is that you can do absolutely
nothing about it"

https://twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/1348758795560710145
AlleyCat
2021-01-12 02:01:57 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:58:21 -0500, M I Wakefield SAYS...
It takes a special type of stupid to think the right would dress up
like the left and raid Capitol, State and Federal Buildings AND REsidential
Neighborhoods to change the outcome of an election they lost FOUR YEARS AGO.
I agree.

Portland: Antifa Attempts Massed Attack on Federal Courthouse; Lasers,
Projectiles, Fires

Disabled Veteran Carries American Flag, ANTIFA Attacks Him and Then Patriots
Step in to Teach Them A LESSON

Seven Charged in New Year's Vandalism of Federal Buildings - Caught Wearing
Antifa 'Black Bloc' and Carrying Firebomb

ANTIFA: Storming Federal Buildings, Michelle Malkin Attacked as Terror Rampage
Continues

Sacramento DA: Attack on Office Building Was PLANNED By "Domestic Terrorist
Anarchists" Antifa

War Rages on in Seattle, ANTIFA Is Out of Control - It's Time to Call in The
Military

Day 70: Portland Woman Attacked As She Stands Up to Antifa Trying to Set
Precinct on Fire

Antifa Warns: "Fuck The City. Tonight We Move Into The Residential Areas"

Antifa Planned Anti-Government Insurgency For Months, Law Enforcement Official
Says

Antifa Activists Assault Pro-Lifer Who Painted "Baby Lives Matter"

Nice folk, these Nazi fascist anti-fascists.

=====

Liberalism Really IS a Disease
M I Wakefield
2021-01-12 04:13:52 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:58:21 -0500, M I Wakefield SAYS...
It takes a special type of stupid to think the right would dress up
like the left and raid Capitol, State and Federal Buildings AND REsidential
Neighborhoods to change the outcome of an election they lost FOUR YEARS AGO.
I agree.
This sad case of content forging does raise a question:

Which is lower; NeuteredPussy's emotional age, his IQ, or room
temperaturer in his mom's basement, in Celsius?
AlleyCat
2021-01-12 02:57:20 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:13:52 -0500, M I Wakefield SAYS...
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:58:21 -0500, M I Wakefield SAYS...
It takes a special type of stupid to think the right would dress up
like the left and raid Capitol, State and Federal Buildings AND REsidential
Neighborhoods to change the outcome of an election they lost FOUR YEARS AGO.
I agree.
Talk to your butt-buddy Rudy and wy, who do that REGULARLY, about that.
Post by M I Wakefield
Which is lower; NeuteredPussy's emotional age, his IQ, or room
temperaturer in his mom's basement, in Celsius?
Says the basement-dwelling Usenet troll who posts during the day, when people
of higher emotional age and higher IQ, work.

Lack of rebuttal noted, thank you.

Try these on for size, and fail to argue against, again, then attack the
messenger again, because you don't have said argument.

One day, those on the right protested, and things got out of hand. ONE DAY!

THIS has been going on for FOUR FUCKING YEARS.

Go ahead... make excuses for the domestic terrorists known as ANTIFA and BLM.

=====

Antifa Storms Neighborhood, Attacks Man in Wheelchair

Armed Antifa Attack Trump Supporters, Cops in San Diego - Jan 10, 2021

ANTIFA Mob Violently Attacks Man Who Tried to Stop Them From Committing Crimes

Antifa Assault Media, Then Attack Car With Fellow 'Protester' and Dog Inside

Well... No one ever said liberals were smart... NO ONE.

[...]

Nice folk, these Nazi fascist anti-fascist liberals.

=====

Liberalism Really IS a Disease
M I Wakefield
2021-01-12 14:46:36 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:58:21 -0500, M I Wakefield SAYS...
It takes a special type of stupid to think the right would dress up
like the left and raid Capitol, State and Federal Buildings AND REsidential
Neighborhoods to change the outcome of an election they lost FOUR YEARS AGO.
I agree.
Talk to your butt-buddy Rudy and wy, who do that REGULARLY, about that.
Never met him. Have had nasty disagreements with him in the past, and
probably will in the future.

But the topic at issue now is democracy vs. " whatever the fuck it is
the Trumptards want", and we find ourselves on the same side.

And not with you.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by M I Wakefield
Which is lower; NeuteredPussy's emotional age, his IQ, or room
temperaturer in his mom's basement, in Celsius?
Says the basement-dwelling Usenet troll who posts during the day, when people
of higher emotional age and higher IQ, work.
During the day, when people in their early 60's, who've been retired
for 10 years, can do what ever they want.
No need to rebutt your idiocy; it stands alone for all to see.
AlleyCat
2021-01-12 23:37:43 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:46:36 -0500, M I Wakefield SAYS...
Post by M I Wakefield
No need to rebutt your idiocy; it stands alone for all to see.
It DOES stand alone, proving what hypocrites you asshole liberals are.

For FOUR years, ANTIFA and BLM have been rioting, looting, pillaging and yes,
even raping.

Conservatives riot for ONE day, and you idiots on the left act as if not ONE
single leftist has EVER rioted.

They're STILL rioting.

Are Conservatives?

=====

Armed Antifa Attack Trump Supporters, Cops in San Diego - Jan 10, 2021

=====

Antifa, BLM in Riot Gear Storm Streets of NYC, Journalist Attacked: 'Our
Motherfucking Streets!' - January 11, 2021

=====

Police Say Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Attacked by Antifa Thug

Do YOU back Biden? Then, YOU are the racist.

Poor Joe Biden... Bless His Heart

Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from Beijing."

Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did
Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People"

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George
Wallace."

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then
you ain't black..."

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains."

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years.

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a
jungle."

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight
Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids"... opposed to
"White Kids", that would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed
the black man for 300 years."

Yeah... that all DO look alike, huh Joe?

Seems that THAT exactly is what Democrats have been saying, ever since they
found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and
bright and clean."

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War."

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men
while overseas." (Not "racist", per se, but still...)
Alan Baker

Afraid of show your sources, sunshine?
Bill Flett
2021-01-13 19:59:54 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
I found multiple sources for the one I attempted to check, and guess what I
found? They were *all* right-wingnut lie sites, and they were all channeling
Lieutenant Scheisskopf of "Catch-22."

The scene is the "action board" hearing for Cadet Clevinger, Yossarian's
too-earnest and naïve pal. The red-faced bellowing colonel has just been
bawling Clevinger out and threatening to tear him limb from limb, and the toady
Major Metcalf jumps in:

"Do it! Do it!" cried Major Metcalf.

"Metcalf, you stinking son of a bitch. Didn't I tell you to keep you
stinking, cowardly, stupid mouth shut?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry sir."

"Then suppose you do it."

"I was only trying to learn, sir. The only way a person can learn is by trying."

"Who says so?"

"Everybody says so, sir. Even Lieutenant Scheisskopf says so."

"Do you say so?"

"Yes, sir," said Lieutenant Scheisskopf. "But everybody says so."

These right-wingnut lie sites all plagiarize one another shamelessly, such that
you really can't tell which one of them originally published the bullshit lie.
Greg Carr