Happy New Year 2014
gordo
2014-01-02 00:54:04 UTC
I wish you one and all a Happy New Year. Try to confine your posts to
ideas. I see some New Years Revolutions in the making. I make the
prediction that the majority of Canadians want to see the end of
Harper and the latest Nano polls seem to indicate that.

If you are a conservative for gods sake see the light. We no longer
have a conservative government in Canada. The lump of coal in Harpers
stocking turned into a glob of tar sands.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-02 03:51:33 UTC
Post by gordo
I wish you one and all a Happy New Year. Try to confine your posts to
ideas. I see some New Years Revolutions in the making. I make the
prediction that the majority of Canadians want to see the end of
Harper and the latest Nano polls seem to indicate that.
If you are a conservative for gods sake see the light. We no longer
have a conservative government in Canada.
Our Conservatives are so liberal that they'd be unelectable in large swaths
of the US.
gordo
2014-01-02 04:57:16 UTC
Post by gordo
I wish you one and all a Happy New Year. Try to confine your posts to
ideas. I see some New Years Revolutions in the making. I make the
prediction that the majority of Canadians want to see the end of
Harper and the latest Nano polls seem to indicate that.
If you are a conservative for gods sake see the light. We no longer
have a conservative government in Canada.
Our Conservatives are so liberal that they'd be unelectable in large swaths
of the US.
This is the best laugh of the New Year. We have the reform
fundamentalist evangelical born again believers in the great rupture
end time days ruining our country. They are right of Texans for gods
sake.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-02 05:20:27 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Our Conservatives are so liberal that they'd be unelectable in large swaths
of the US.
This is the best laugh of the New Year. We have the reform
fundamentalist evangelical born again believers in the great rupture
end time days ruining our country.
We really don't. Our government is fighting for gay rights at the
Commonwealth ... working directly against US evangelicals, and has sent a
letter to Russia, highlighting our unhappiness with their policy.
Post by gordo
They are right of Texans for gods sake.
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on "Obamacare", a mere
baby-step on the way to universal healthcare.

You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to everything else.
gordo
2014-01-02 06:00:43 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Our Conservatives are so liberal that they'd be unelectable in large swaths
of the US.
This is the best laugh of the New Year. We have the reform
fundamentalist evangelical born again believers in the great rupture
end time days ruining our country.
We really don't. Our government is fighting for gay rights at the
Commonwealth ... working directly against US evangelicals, and has sent a
letter to Russia, highlighting our unhappiness with their policy.
The silly bastards did not attend the last Commonwealth meeting,
Prime Minister Stephen Harper boycotted the Commonwealth meeting in
Sri Lanka where the hell were you?
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
They are right of Texans for gods sake.
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on "Obamacare", a mere
baby-step on the way to universal healthcare.
You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to everything else.
Harper is doing his best to undercut funding for health care to the
provinces.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-02 14:01:10 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
We really don't. Our government is fighting for gay rights at the
Commonwealth ... working directly against US evangelicals, and has sent a
letter to Russia, highlighting our unhappiness with their policy.
The silly bastards did not attend the last Commonwealth meeting,
Prime Minister Stephen Harper boycotted the Commonwealth meeting in
Sri Lanka where the hell were you?
Harper boycotted to protest Sri Lanka's human rights record; Canada did not
boycott.
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on "Obamacare", a mere
baby-step on the way to universal healthcare.
You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to everything else.
Harper is doing his best to undercut funding for health care to the
provinces.
Healthcare funding is set to grow at the greater of nominal GDP growth and
3%. Some undercut.
Nobody
2014-01-02 22:24:37 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on
"Obamacare", a mere baby-step on the way to universal
healthcare.
You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to everything else.
Harper is doing his best to undercut funding for health care to
the provinces.
Healthcare funding is set to grow at the greater of nominal GDP
growth and 3%. Some undercut.
gordo wrong on the first few issues he posts about in 2014.
Not a good start.
o***@acdcfan.com
2014-01-02 23:16:05 UTC
Hey, it's Gordo. Of all the regular posters here, Only TomP approaches his level of inanity.

The fact that Prime Minister Harper would be considered a Democrat in the US is well beyond their ability to comprehend (as is the reason why). Good to see him trotting out the same discredited old accusations, though...a perfect example of his sheer desperation to find something (anything!) to smear Stephen Harper with.

Poor Gordo. So driven, so dim-witted...:)
gordo
2014-01-03 00:02:21 UTC
Post by o***@acdcfan.com
Hey, it's Gordo. Of all the regular posters here, Only TomP approaches his level of inanity.
The fact that Prime Minister Harper would be considered a Democrat in the US is well beyond their ability to comprehend (as is the reason why). Good to see him trotting out the same discredited old accusations, though...a perfect example of his sheer desperation to find something (anything!) to smear Stephen Harper with.
Poor Gordo. So driven, so dim-witted...:)
Don't call me dimwitted you shithead.
How does it feel to be the first in the New Year to earn the title of
shithead for starting the name calling first.
Orion
2014-01-05 03:16:48 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by o***@acdcfan.com
Hey, it's Gordo. Of all the regular posters here, Only TomP approaches his level of inanity.
The fact that Prime Minister Harper would be considered a Democrat in the US is well beyond their ability to comprehend (as is the reason why). Good to see him trotting out the same discredited old accusations, though...a perfect example of his sheer desperation to find something (anything!) to smear Stephen Harper with.
Poor Gordo. So driven, so dim-witted...:)
Don't call me dimwitted you shithead.
I wouldn't have to if you didn't keep posting such incredibly stupid, childish drivel on a regular basis. You even go out of your way to post new topics which invariably result in you being mocked and ridiculed for your extremely naive, child-like view of the world and everyone in it...but do you ever learn? Nope, not you, genius...

(and speaking of 'genius', you do seem to fit Albert Einstein's definition of insanity ("doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result") to a tee, Gordo...)
Post by gordo
How does it feel to be the first in the New Year to earn the title of
shithead for starting the name calling first.
Does it feel any better to be the second? :)

(oh Gordo....you make this so easy that I almost feel guilty about it, like I was picking on a retarded kid...)
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-06 00:41:05 UTC
Post by Orion
Post by gordo
Post by o***@acdcfan.com
Poor Gordo. So driven, so dim-witted...:)
Don't call me dimwitted you shithead.
I wouldn't have to if you didn't keep posting such incredibly stupid, childish drivel on a regular basis. You even go out of your way to post new topics which invariably result in you being mocked and ridiculed for your extremely naive, child-like view of the world and everyone in it...but do you ever learn? Nope, not you, genius...
So . . . anyone still wondering if "Orion" and "Nobody" are one and the
same poster?
Here's the recap:

Orion <***@hushmail.com> AKA

Orion <***@nospam.com> AKA

Orion <***@hushmail.com> AKA

Orion <***@hush.com> AKA

Orion <***@acdcfan.com> AKA

Nobody <***@home.anymore> AKA

***@REMOVEyahoo.com (Denny) AKA

"nemo_outis" <***@xyz.com> AKA

"Meldon Fens" AKA

Meldon AKA

***@vcn.bc.ca (Sheldon Scott) AKA

***@unispam.com (Shel Scott) AKA

Well Done <***@WellHoned.com> AKA

welldone <***@wellhoned.com> AKA

Well Done «***@WellHoned.com» AKA

"leonid leonid" <***@sympatico.ca> AKA

"Leonid" <***@spss.com> AKA

"Wally Keeler" <***@sympatico.ca> & lots of others
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-06 00:44:48 UTC
... feel free to root around in your ass for as long as you like.
Nobody
2014-01-06 02:14:37 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
So . . . anyone still wondering if "Orion" and "Nobody" are one
and the same poster?
... feel free to root around in your ass for as long as you like.
No room. Her head is stuck there.
HOw stooooopid is this woman?

I am conversing with orion using a different news server and news
client and the dumb bitch thinks we are the same person?

They should have retro-active abortions for people like Karen.

ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:12:40 UTC
Post by o***@acdcfan.com
Hey, it's Gordo. Of all the regular posters here, Only TomP approaches his level of inanity.
The fact that Prime Minister Harper would be considered a Democrat in the US is well beyond their ability to comprehend (as is the reason why). Good to see him trotting out the same discredited old accusations, though...a perfect example of his sheer desperation to find something (anything!) to smear Stephen Harper with.
Poor Gordo. So driven, so dim-witted...:)
Hmmm . . . Nobody is back as 'orion'. No kidding?
___________________________

Nobody <***@home.anymore> AKA

Orion <***@hushmail.com> AKA

Orion <***@nospam.com> AKA

Orion <***@hushmail.com> AKA

Orion <***@hush.com> AKA

Orion <***@acdcfan.com> AKA

"nemo_outis" <***@xyz.com> AKA

"Meldon Fens" AKA

Meldon AKA

***@vcn.bc.ca (Sheldon Scott) AKA

***@unispam.com (Shel Scott) AKA

Well Done <***@WellHoned.com> AKA

welldone <***@wellhoned.com> AKA

Well Done «***@WellHoned.com» AKA
gordo
2014-01-02 23:59:31 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on
"Obamacare", a mere baby-step on the way to universal
healthcare.
You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to everything else.
Harper is doing his best to undercut funding for health care to
the provinces.
Healthcare funding is set to grow at the greater of nominal GDP
growth and 3%. Some undercut.
gordo wrong on the first few issues he posts about in 2014.
Not a good start. +
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka. Where the
hell were you. He also has a history now of going to the US and
promoting a pipeline which is the job of the owners of the pipeline
and not the taxpayers of Canada.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 00:32:41 UTC
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the Parliamentary
Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
gordo
2014-01-03 01:26:15 UTC
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the Parliamentary
Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
Harper represents Canada. He attends the G8 meetings which he should
boycott. Why are you defending the worst PM in Canadian history?
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 01:47:01 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the Parliamentary
Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
Harper represents Canada.
Who represents Canada is who the government says represents Canada: and in
this case, the delegation was led by the Parliamentary Secretary for the
Minister of Foreign Affairs.

And that decision was made to express Canada's unhappiness with the human
rights record of the host of the meeting.
Post by gordo
He attends the G8 meetings which he should boycott.
Why? And why not protest the human rights record of Sri Lanka?
Have you stopped beating your wife?
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:07:02 UTC
"gordo" wrote in message
Post by gordo
Harper represents Canada.
Who represents Canada is who the government says represents Canada: and
in this case, the delegation was led by the Parliamentary Secretary for
the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Who is "the government" of Canada these days, Dobranski? Elmer Fudd?
What a total stupid argument . . . from a totally dense and
argumentative idiot . . . .
ConɀƦConɀ
argumentative idiot . . . .
gordo
2014-01-03 02:17:15 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by gordo
Why are you defending the worst PM in Canadian history?
"Harper to boycott Commonwealth summit"
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1159048-harper-to-boycott-commonwealth-summit

Where the hell were you when this was the news across Canada

Harper plans to boycott Commonwealth summit in Sri Lanka
http://o.canada.com/news/politics-and-the-nation/harper-plans-to-boycott-commonwealth-summit-in-sri-lanka/

At the summit of hypocrisy: Harper boycotts Commonwealth meeting in
Sri Lanka citing “human rights” concerns - See more at:
http://basicsnews.ca/2013/11/at-the-summit-of-hypocrisy-harper-boycotts-commonwealth-meeting-in-sri-lanka-citing-human-rights-concerns/#sthash.by8VYRIZ.dpuf

Where the hell were you when Harper the hypocrite boycotted the
Commonwealth Summit.
Nobody
2014-01-03 02:28:43 UTC
On Thu, 2 Jan 2014 20:47:01 -0500, "M.I.Wakefield"
Post by M.I.Wakefield
On Thu, 2 Jan 2014 19:32:41 -0500, "M.I.Wakefield"
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
[...]
Harper wasn't a hypocrite. He said Sri Lanka had very poor human
rights and said he was not going to the meeting and he didn't. That
is NOT being a hyppocrite.

You are a true hypocrite gordo and have been called on your hypocrisy
by more than one person here on more than one occasion.

Perhaps you are so confused as you don't know the definition?
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:44:34 UTC
Post by Nobody
Harper wasn't a hypocrite. He said Sri Lanka had very poor human
rights and said he was not going to the meeting and he didn't. That
is NOT being a hyppocrite.
He said the same thing about China, but when the oil companies yelled at
him to find them some eager customers, he went to China, petted their
panda bears, and came home touting a free trade deal with the devil.

Never a hypocrite, OUR prime minister.
gordo
2014-01-03 04:21:01 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
[...]
It was one of the many headlines across Canada that Harper was going
to and did boycott the Commonwealth meeting. Where the hell were you
when the worst PM in Canadian history decided to boycott the
Commenwealth meeting and it was reported by all the media in Canada.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 04:24:18 UTC
Post by gordo
It was one of the many headlines across Canada that Harper was going
to and did boycott the Commonwealth meeting. Where the hell were you
when the worst PM in Canadian history decided to boycott the
Commenwealth meeting and it was reported by all the media in Canada.
Why are you so unhappy about Canada protesting Sri Lanka's human rights
record by having their delegation led by a person in such a junior position?
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 04:41:38 UTC
Post by gordo
It was one of the many headlines across Canada that Harper was going
to and did boycott the Commonwealth meeting. Where the hell were you
when the worst PM in Canadian history decided to boycott the
Commenwealth meeting and it was reported by all the media in Canada.
Why are you so unhappy about Canada protesting Sri Lanka's human rights
record by having their delegation led by a person in such a junior position?
Although, gordo would not doubt be whinging on about Harper legitimizing Sri
Lanka's horrible human rights record if he had attended.
Nobody
2014-01-03 18:14:14 UTC
Post by gordo
It was one of the many headlines across Canada that Harper was
going to and did boycott the Commonwealth meeting. Where the
hell were you when the worst PM in Canadian history decided to
boycott the Commenwealth meeting and it was reported by all the
media in Canada.
Why are you so unhappy about Canada protesting Sri Lanka's human
rights record by having their delegation led by a person in such
a junior position?
Although, gordo would not doubt be whinging on about Harper
legitimizing Sri Lanka's horrible human rights record if he had
attended.
And using the Canadian taxpayer's dime to do it.

He is such a hypocrite.
He whines about so much stuff, he can't keep track.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 22:01:27 UTC
Post by Nobody
He is such a hypocrite.
He whines about so much stuff, he can't keep track.
You really do have an identity problem, don't you, 'Nobody' . . . as
soon as Wakefield/Dobranski or Eric Schild attacks 'gordo' or someone
else, you're in there like a dirty shirt adding your own puny kick. You
need to have the company of other nasty and belligerent types to make
you feel wanted - or needed - don't you? Sorta like a pack of hounds
looking for a fox or rabbit.

You're such a pathetic specimen of humanity . . . Wakefield, Schild and
their ilk need minions and you're always eager to serve.

Maybe one day you'll grow some backbone and expand your style of
rhetoric, but only those who think like you should be holding their
breath to wait for change . . . .
Eric©
2014-01-03 23:14:06 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by Nobody
He is such a hypocrite.
He whines about so much stuff, he can't keep track.
You really do have an identity problem, don't you, 'Nobody'
Maybe one day you'll grow some backbone and expand your style of
rhetoric, but only those who think like you should be holding their
breath to wait for change . . . .
"Why don't you hold your breath waiting for a right wing government to
put money into social programs first, before their own pockets?"
Karen Gordon, as ConsRCons, Nov. 10, 2013

"You might want to do the world a favour and hold your breath waiting
for him to put the retirement age back to 65."
Karen Gordon, as ***@30%, April 3, 2012

"I TOLD YOU TO HOLD YOUR BREATH . . . . !!"
Karen Gordon, as ***@32%, March 1 2012

"I can name them all. Hold your breath . . . . . will get back to you
. . ."
Karen Gordon, as ***@32%, Feb 26, 2012

"'One-note-charlie' demands you answer his stupid question. Let him
hold his breath . . . ."
Karen Gordon, as NoCons, May 31, 2011

"Hold your breath until I come back and we'll play again."
Karen Gordon, as CoalitionForCanada, Oct. 22, 2010

". . . . . and YOU hold your breath while waiting for it to happen."
Karen Gordon, as CoalitionForCanada, Oct 18, 2010

"But maybe there will be a knife registry one day - I recommend you
hold your breath while you're waiting for it."
Karen Gordon, as ***@bracis.meis, August 3, 2010

"(K): Why don't you hold your breath until that happens?"
Karen Gordon, as Karen Gordon, Jan 24, 2007

"(K): No kidding? May I suggest that you hold your breath waiting for
anying YOU asked me for."
Karen Gordon, as Karen Gordon, April 15, 2006

"(K): Had a meeting with your husband a few weeks back, Connie. Why
didn't you tell us you were using his internet account when you posted
as Stephen Eggleston? Now you're going to have to deny your real
identity over and over again. Gonna really bug you, isn't it?
(K): Hold your breath, Connie.... I'd prefer that to $10,0000 :->"
Karen Gordon, as Karen Gordon, Nov 11 2003

"(K): If you promise to hold your breath, I'll promise to provide any
cite you like ........"
Karen Gordon, as Karen Gordon, Sept. 14, 2003

"(K): "Reply"? Did you think I would be conversing with you by private
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
email? Why not hold your breath....."
Karen Gordon, as Karen Gordon, Aug 18 2003
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 21:54:31 UTC
Although, gordo would not doubt be whinging on about Harper legitimizing
Sri Lanka's horrible human rights record if he had attended.
"whinging" is not a Canadian term. It's either British or Aussie . . .
and you're neither.
Are you now trying to make us think you live in Britain or Australia,
Dobranski?
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 22:35:23 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Although, gordo would not doubt be whinging on about Harper legitimizing
Sri Lanka's horrible human rights record if he had attended.
"whinging" is not a Canadian term.
But it's such an evocative term for the powerless, pathetic, whining you and
gordo constantly carry on with ... "Harper this" ... "Dobranski that" ...
waaah ... waaah ... waaah ...
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
It's either British or Aussie . . . and you're neither.
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person to figure out
my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
There's no stupid like "Karen Gordon stupid".
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 23:00:26 UTC
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person to figure
out my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
You're of Ukrainian background, born in Saskatchewan, ya deceptive ass.
All the aliases in the world are not going to change that.

Saskatchewan is not in Britain or in Australia last time I checked.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 23:09:40 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person to figure
out my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
You're of Ukrainian background,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
born in Saskatchewan,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
ya deceptive ass.
And on the matter at hand, wrong. Wow ... three in one sentence.
Nobody
2014-01-03 23:31:32 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person
to figure out my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
You're of Ukrainian background,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
born in Saskatchewan,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
ya deceptive ass.
And on the matter at hand, wrong. Wow ... three in one sentence.
She posted a list of about a dozen nyms she thought I posted under.
She was wrong on every one.

Stunned is to mild a word for karen.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-04 01:18:57 UTC
Post by Nobody
She posted a list of about a dozen nyms she thought I posted under.
She was wrong on every one.
. . . or so I'd have you believe, anyway.
Stunned is to mild a word for karen.
"Frantic and deficient" come to mind when describing you:

Nobody <***@home.anymore> AKA

***@REMOVEyahoo.com (Denny) AKA

ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-04 01:14:49 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person to figure
out my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
You're of Ukrainian background,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
born in Saskatchewan,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
ya deceptive ass.
And on the matter at hand, wrong. Wow ... three in one sentence.
So you say. And I think a whole lot of us know not to believe much of
what you say.
Dobranski.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-04 02:01:48 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person to figure
out my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
You're of Ukrainian background,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
born in Saskatchewan,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
ya deceptive ass.
And on the matter at hand, wrong. Wow ... three in one sentence.
So you say.
Up to you to prove otherwise.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-06 00:42:54 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
I've posted enough here for any reasonably intelligent person to>> > figure
out my background, so obviously, that excluded Karen.
You're of Ukrainian background,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
born in Saskatchewan,
Wrong.
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
ya deceptive ass.
And on the matter at hand, wrong. Wow ... three in one sentence.
So you say.
Up to you to prove otherwise.
Not interested in proving anything here. I know who you are. Your
posting history proves who you are. Dobranski.
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-06 00:53:11 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Up to you to prove otherwise.
Not interested in proving anything here.
"I can't prove a thing."
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
I know who you are.
"I'm not sure who I am."
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Your posting history proves who you are.
"I'm pulling 'facts' out of my ass as fast as I can."
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Dobranski.
"I have no idea who this is."
Nobody
2014-01-03 23:30:33 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Are you now trying to make us think you live in Britain or
Australia, Dobranski?
There's no stupid like "Karen Gordon stupid".
That is for sure. I can't believe the cow is still replying to me.
I havent seen a message of here in a long time unless it has been
quoted. Filtering her by IP has worked much better than by nym.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-04 01:21:04 UTC
Post by Nobody
That is for sure. I can't believe the cow is still replying to me.
I havent seen a message of here in a long time unless it has been
quoted. Filtering her by IP has worked much better than by nym.
Hahahaha !! For someone who is not reading 'her' postings, you sure as
hell are devoting a lot of time talking about her - and the subject of
her postings.

Methinks the ass wouldn't know a cow if it was giving milk to a calf.
Nobody
2014-01-03 18:12:04 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
[...]
Precisely why Harper is NOT a hypocrite.
Post by gordo
Where the hell were you when the worst PM in Canadian history
decided to boycott the Commenwealth meeting and it was reported by
all the media in Canada.
As I said gordo, right here making you look foolish. I KNOW Harper
boycotted the meeting. I think it was a GOOD thing.
Nobody
2014-01-03 02:19:50 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the
Parliamentary Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
Harper represents Canada. He attends the G8 meetings which he
should boycott. Why are you defending the worst PM in Canadian
history?
TWO days into the new year and you are off on the same fscking rant you
were last year.
Time for some new material gordo, you are sounding like a fool.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:38:29 UTC
Post by Nobody
TWO days into the new year and you are off on the same fscking rant you
were last year.
Time for some new material gordo, you are sounding like a fool.
And you think that YOU're sounding any less an idiot than you did last
year?
Growing older doesn't mean you're getting any smarter.
gordo
2014-01-03 04:23:52 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the
Parliamentary Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
Harper represents Canada. He attends the G8 meetings which he
should boycott. Why are you defending the worst PM in Canadian
history?
TWO days into the new year and you are off on the same fscking rant you
were last year.
Time for some new material gordo, you are sounding like a fool.
I was posting about the worst PM in Canadian history who boycotted a
meeting. It is a fact so why are you talking about me?
Nobody
2014-01-03 18:10:05 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the
Parliamentary Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
Harper represents Canada. He attends the G8 meetings which he
should boycott. Why are you defending the worst PM in Canadian
history?
TWO days into the new year and you are off on the same fscking
rant you were last year.
Time for some new material gordo, you are sounding like a fool.
I was posting about the worst PM in Canadian history who boycotted
a meeting. It is a fact so why are you talking about me?
Because what Harper did was a good thing.

You would bitch about harper if he gave you and everyone else in
canada everything they wanted.
It is how you are and why you are such a joke here.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 22:06:10 UTC
Post by Nobody
Post by gordo
I was posting about the worst PM in Canadian history who boycotted
a meeting. It is a fact so why are you talking about me?
Because what Harper did was a good thing.
Uh, that's YOUR opinion, mr nobody. Most Canadians would disagree with
it. And they did.
Don't be trying to make your minority opinion sound like a fact. It
rarely comes even close.
Post by Nobody
You would bitch about harper if he gave you and everyone else in
canada everything they wanted.
It is how you are and why you are such a joke here.
No one is more of "a joke" in these exchanges than you are, ya bloody fool.
You just keep thinking everyone thinks like you and your pack leaders:
Dobranski/Wakefield and Airwick Schild. You're just a pawn. And not
very bright.
Certainly not bright enough to determine who "the joke" is.
Barry Bruyea
2014-01-03 15:57:36 UTC
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 18:26:15 -0700, gordo
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by gordo
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Canada didn't; the delegation was led by Deepak Obhrai, the Parliamentary
Secretary for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The PMs of India and Mauritius also skipped the meeting.
Harper represents Canada. He attends the G8 meetings which he should
boycott. Why are you defending the worst PM in Canadian history?
So, he should only attend the meetings you or your political friends
approve.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:12:51 UTC
Ooops . . . . but I guess the Prime Minister WAS Stephen Harper. Mea culpa.
Nobody
I don't think any actual facts will make a difference to gordo.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:39:02 UTC
How would you even know?
gordo
The subject was Harper not me.
Nobody
It was until you started messing with the facts.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 22:08:04 UTC
Post by Nobody
Post by gordo
The subject was Harper not me.
It was until you started messing with the facts.
Your problem is that you keep thinking your opinions are 'facts'.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion . . . . it's just that most of the
time yours are stupid.
Nobody
2014-01-03 02:18:17 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on
"Obamacare", a mere baby-step on the way to universal
healthcare.
You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to
everything else.
Harper is doing his best to undercut funding for health care to
the provinces.
Healthcare funding is set to grow at the greater of nominal GDP
growth and 3%. Some undercut.
gordo wrong on the first few issues he posts about in 2014.
Not a good start. +
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka.
Harper did. Canada didn't
Post by gordo
Where the hell were you.
Right here proving you wrong every chance I get.
Post by gordo
He also has a history now of going to the US and
promoting a pipeline which is the job of the owners of the
pipeline and not the taxpayers of Canada.
What's wrong with that? The Premier of Alberta has been to the USA
MANY times to do the same thing on the opublic purse. Some other
government officials both Provincial and Federal have as well. Just
because you don't like the pipeline doesn't mean government officials
can't promote what would be good for the Canadian economy.

Why do you whine so much about these things gordo? The money for
your pension has to come from somewhere.
gordo
2014-01-03 04:36:46 UTC
Post by Nobody
Post by gordo
Post by gordo
He also has a history now of going to the US and
promoting a pipeline which is the job of the owners of the
pipeline and not the taxpayers of Canada.
What's wrong with that? The Premier of Alberta has been to the USA
MANY times to do the same thing on the opublic purse. Some other
government officials both Provincial and Federal have as well. Just
because you don't like the pipeline doesn't mean government officials
can't promote what would be good for the Canadian economy.
Why do you whine so much about these things gordo? The money for
your pension has to come from somewhere.
You know nothing about my personal finances and they are none of your
business.

Does the fact that Harper has spent millions on promotimg a pipeline
into the USA partly owned by foreign governments using Canadian tax
payers money not bother you?

Consider this. If I like or dislike the pipeline has nothing to do
with anything. That Alberta does the same thing has nothing to do with
Harper spending money to promote a pipeline when the owners of the
pipeline in a capitalist society should pay for their own propoganda.
Nobody
2014-01-03 18:07:13 UTC
Post by gordo
Post by Nobody
Post by gordo
Post by gordo
He also has a history now of going to the US and
promoting a pipeline which is the job of the owners of the
pipeline and not the taxpayers of Canada.
What's wrong with that? The Premier of Alberta has been to the
USA MANY times to do the same thing on the opublic purse. Some
other government officials both Provincial and Federal have as
well. Just because you don't like the pipeline doesn't mean
government officials can't promote what would be good for the
Canadian economy.
Why do you whine so much about these things gordo? The money for
your pension has to come from somewhere.
You know nothing about my personal finances and they are none of
your business.
I am not saying anythig about your finances gordo. I said your
pension. YOU have said you retired and moved to BC.
Post by gordo
Does the fact that Harper has spent millions on promotimg a
pipeline into the USA partly owned by foreign governments using
Canadian tax payers money not bother you?
Not at all. I wouldn't think it was a very good idea if it waswasn't
good for the economy. If the pipeline gets it, the money spent by
Harper or any other politicial speaking on behalf of Canada will be a
mere pittance in comparison to the benefit.
They pay also gordo. Pay attention.
Barry Bruyea
2014-01-03 15:56:19 UTC
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 16:59:31 -0700, gordo
Post by gordo
Post by M.I.Wakefield
You obviously haven't heard about Rick Perry's op-ed on
"Obamacare", a mere baby-step on the way to universal
healthcare.
You're focused on your single issue, and are blind to everything else.
Harper is doing his best to undercut funding for health care to
the provinces.
Healthcare funding is set to grow at the greater of nominal GDP
growth and 3%. Some undercut.
gordo wrong on the first few issues he posts about in 2014.
Not a good start. +
Harper boycotted the commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka. Where the
hell were you. He also has a history now of going to the US and
promoting a pipeline which is the job of the owners of the pipeline
and not the taxpayers of Canada.
A senior Canadian delegation attended the meeting. Also, I believe a
few other P.M.s also didn't attend.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:12:32 UTC
Post by Nobody
gordo wrong on the first few issues he posts about in 2014.
Not a good start.
And you're still his puppy dog, not yet paper trained, but still
snapping at his heels . . . .
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 02:12:23 UTC
"gordo" wrote in message
Post by gordo
The silly bastards did not attend the last Commonwealth meeting,
Prime Minister Stephen Harper boycotted the Commonwealth meeting in
Sri Lanka where the hell were you?
Harper boycotted to protest Sri Lanka's human rights record; Canada did
not boycott.
So Harper doesn't represent 'Canada' at international summits and
meetings? Interesting . . . .
M.I.Wakefield
2014-01-03 03:53:10 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Harper boycotted to protest Sri Lanka's human rights record; Canada did
not boycott.
So Harper doesn't represent 'Canada' at international summits and
meetings? Interesting . . . .
When he attends, he does represent Canada. But just because he doesn't
attend, it doesn't mean that Canada isn't attending.

All sorts of international meetings occur where the PM does not attend, and
Canada is represented by various ministers.

But the choice of a person in such a junior position to lead the delegation
in Sri Lanka was a very pointed message.
Nobody
2014-01-03 18:15:09 UTC
Post by ConɀƦConɀ
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Harper boycotted to protest Sri Lanka's human rights record;
Canada did not boycott.
So Harper doesn't represent 'Canada' at international summits and
meetings? Interesting . . . .
When he attends, he does represent Canada. But just because he
doesn't attend, it doesn't mean that Canada isn't attending.
All sorts of international meetings occur where the PM does not
attend, and Canada is represented by various ministers.
But the choice of a person in such a junior position to lead the
delegation in Sri Lanka was a very pointed message.
You are trying to talk sense to a moron.
Karen could care less about any actual facts.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 22:13:59 UTC
Post by Nobody
You are trying to talk sense to a moron.
Karen could care less about any actual facts.
Like I said, you minion and nobody . . . . you keep confusing your
opinions with facts.
Someday someone is going to straighten you out if you don't address your
conundrum. And he may be a really big guy.
ConɀƦConɀ
2014-01-03 22:10:55 UTC
When he attends, he does represent Canada. But just because he doesn't
attend, it doesn't mean that Canada isn't attending.
All sorts of international meetings occur where the PM does not attend,
and Canada is represented by various ministers.
But the choice of a person in such a junior position to lead the
delegation in Sri Lanka was a very pointed message.
Harper hasn't been able to deliver "a pointed message" on the
international front since he took office.
That's why the UN has turned its back on him and his Cons. Now when he
doesn't attend a conference or visit a country, they breathe a sigh of
relief.
Liberals are VERMIN
2014-01-04 09:39:30 UTC
American conservatives aren't. Canadian conservatives ARE. Want proof? Try cutting entitlements, welfare, employment insurance, any government spending in the U.S. NONE of them, Republican or Democrats has the GUTS.
Roy
2014-01-02 03:47:59 UTC
Post by gordo
I wish you one and all a Happy New Year. Try to confine your posts to
ideas. I see some New Years Revolutions in the making. I make the
prediction that the majority of Canadians want to see the end of
Harper and the latest Nano polls seem to indicate that.
If you are a conservative for gods sake see the light. We no longer
have a conservative government in Canada. The lump of coal in Harpers
stocking turned into a glob of tar sands.
Harper is a terrible disappointment to many old-guard PC members as
he effectively dumped all or most of their policies in favour of his
REFORM PARTY policies and some personal ones of Harper himself.

Dumping him will not happen...the people of Canada have to do it...next election.

===
Harrtman
2014-01-04 08:26:36 UTC
Post by gordo
I wish you one and all a Happy New Year. Try to confine your posts to
ideas. I see some New Years Revolutions in the making. I make the
prediction that the majority of Canadians want to see the end of
Harper and the latest Nano polls seem to indicate that.
If you are a conservative for gods sake see the light. We no longer
have a conservative government in Canada. The lump of coal in Harpers
stocking turned into a glob of tar sands.
I understand that Tim Hudak was stealing food cards from the mouths of children in Toronto, all due to the ice storm.

And then Rob Ford stepped in with more Crack!

At least we can trust the Conservatives for their ways.