I wonder if the school would make girls cover their "cameltoes"
2018-04-08 23:01:36 UTC
Teen girl humiliated after school official made her cover ‘protruding’
nipples

By Jackie Salo
New York Post

A Florida student says she was humiliated when school officials decided her
“protruding” nipples were a distraction and asked her to hide them with
Band-Aids.

Lizzy Martinez, 17, claimed she was called in to the dean’s office Monday at
Branden River High School, where she was told that her lack of a bra was
drawing stares from other students, the Bradenton Herald reported.

“She told me that I needed to put a shirt on under my long-sleeve shirt to
try to tighten my breasts — to constrict them,” Martinez told the newspaper.
“And then she asked me to move around.”

But the second layer wasn’t up to the dean’s satisfaction, Martinez said,
and she was directed to the nurse’s office where she was handed Band-Aids to
cover each nipple. The teen said the incident made her so uncomfortable that
she was brought to tears and left school early.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/04/07/teen-girl-humiliated-after-school-official-made-her-cover-protruding-nipples.html

While they're stocking band-aids:
johnny-knowall
2018-04-09 07:53:51 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
http://blog.cuchini.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Cuchini-Pad.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/22/article-2701584-1FE1283900000578-635
_634x625.jpg
Presumably the boys are made to tape their genitals between their legs to
prevent any trouser bulges?
Basil Jet
2018-04-09 10:50:49 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Presumably the boys are made to tape their genitals between their legs to
prevent any trouser bulges?
On a teenage boy? Either the tape would break or his leg would.