Growing Number of Schools Arming Themselves With Defense Budgets, Including Armed Teachers
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Growing Number of Schools Arming Themselves With Defense
Budgets, Including Armed Teachers
thenationalsentinel.com
Monday, February 11, 2019
https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/02/11/growing-number-of-schools-arming-themselves-with-defense-budgets-including-armed-teachers/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
I believe gun free zones are evil, and that the more armed citizens we
have, the safer (and freer) we'll all be. But mandating gun carry for
teachers? Hell no!
Why? Would it never prevent shootings? Or would it prevent some but
encourage more? Or...?
It would certainly prevent school shooting rampages, but only the teachers
who want to carry guns, and can be trusted with them, should do so.
If the guns are already available in schools it saves the effort of bringing them in.
LOL. True. Well, I honestly think that the real problem is nobody ever
thought to make the schools "gun free" zones. That would put an abrupt end
to those school shooting rampages.

Another effective solution would be to ban semi-automatic rifles (calling
them "assault guns"). Then, if anybody wanted to go on a shooting rampage,
they wouldn't be able to because acquiring the rifle would be against the
law.
%
2019-03-22 20:50:09 UTC
it's not about the amount of guns or the types of guns
Just Wondering
2019-03-22 22:15:57 UTC
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
Let's just ban murder, so people wouldn't be able to do it
because it would be against the law.
Snit
2019-03-22 23:18:52 UTC
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
That, sadly, is a common view I see conservatives pushing. No, of course
they do not believe it, but they present it to avoid having a discussion
about actual solutions.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-03-22 23:20:26 UTC
No you don't.
%
he does too i saw him so you're an idgit
Snit
2019-03-23 05:34:14 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Just Wondering
Let's just ban murder, so people wouldn't be able to do it
because it would be against the law.
That, sadly, is a common view I see conservatives pushing.
No you don't.
he does too i saw him so you're an idgit
Well stated!
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
%
2019-03-22 23:22:02 UTC
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
what did you do with ted ,
he was just telling me for the 20th time ,
how he's going to kick my ass of course ,
that's all he does
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by %
Monday, February 11, 2019
Post by Just Wondering
they do not believe it, but they present it to avoid having a
discussion > about actual solutions.
what did you do with ted ,
he was just telling me for the 20th time ,
how he's going to kick my ass of course ,
that's all he does
Hey Persent, do you have a capital "L" tattooed on your forehead? Just
curious.
%
2019-03-23 00:01:54 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by %
i don't answer to you
Snit
2019-03-23 05:35:29 UTC
Post by %
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
It is interesting to watch the emotion... even as I prefer reason. And
humor.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
<snip> Nm, stay stupid. It's so amusing to watch how the establishment
propagandizes you imbeciles.
%
2019-03-23 00:02:32 UTC
Post by Ted
and you're king imbecile
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Ted
Eww! You're disgusting, PeeScent!
%
2019-03-23 01:02:55 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
rerun
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Loser.
%
2019-03-23 01:17:11 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
post edit rerun
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Hi ArtyJoe. I now finally know that PeeScent is your sockpuppet.
%
2019-03-23 01:22:41 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
rerun
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
We know that's you, ArtyJoe. But I'm no longer going to be fooled into
responding to you sockpuppet PeeScent.
%
2019-03-23 01:32:29 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
rerun
%
2019-03-23 01:24:02 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
rerun
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
%
2019-03-23 01:31:58 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
not a good excuse to admit you lost but i'll take it , i win
%
2019-03-23 01:22:11 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
rerun
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
%
2019-03-23 01:32:43 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
rerun
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
about actual solutions.
%
2019-03-23 00:03:09 UTC
so they're just like you then
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
%
2019-03-23 01:02:38 UTC
Post by Ted
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
one post edit , funny ,
two post edits , stupid ,
three post edits , rerun
Snit
2019-03-23 05:34:53 UTC
Post by %
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
I am happy to talk about solutions. Alcohol, for example.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Just Wondering
2019-03-23 01:22:20 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Ted
LOL. True. Well, I honestly think that the real problem is nobody
ever thought to make the schools "gun free" zones. That would put an
abrupt end to those school shooting rampages.
Another effective solution would be to ban semi-automatic rifles (calling
them "assault guns"). Then, if anybody wanted to go on a shooting
rampage, they wouldn't be able to because acquiring the rifle would
be against the law.
Let's just ban murder, so people wouldn't be able to do it
because it would be against the law.
That, sadly, is a common view I see conservatives pushing. No, of course
they do not believe it, but they present it to avoid having a discussion
about actual solutions.
No, of course conservatives don't push that. Once again you
demonstrate your inability to recognize sarcasm for what it is
even when it slaps you alongside the head.
Baal
Libs are really stupid.
Snit
2019-03-23 05:32:45 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Ted
LOL. True. Well, I honestly think that the real problem is nobody
ever thought to make the schools "gun free" zones. That would put an
abrupt end to those school shooting rampages.
Another effective solution would be to ban semi-automatic rifles (calling
them "assault guns"). Then, if anybody wanted to go on a shooting
rampage, they wouldn't be able to because acquiring the rifle would
be against the law.
Let's just ban murder, so people wouldn't be able to do it
because it would be against the law.
That, sadly, is a common view I see conservatives pushing. No, of
course they do not believe it, but they present it to avoid having a
discussion about actual solutions.
No, of course conservatives don't push that.
You just did.
Post by Just Wondering
Once again you
demonstrate your inability to recognize sarcasm for what it is
even when it slaps you alongside the head.
Did you even read what I wrote?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Good thinking, JW.
%
2019-03-23 00:03:26 UTC
no its not
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
%
2019-03-23 01:01:51 UTC
Post by Ted
Monday, February 11, 2019
[...]
more post editing , oh my how tough you are what a shit kicking i'm
getting , the o dore
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Ted
Loser.
%
2019-03-23 01:17:58 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
post edit rerun and this guy was going to kick my ass , LOL , LOL , LOL
%
2019-03-23 01:22:25 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted