Find me at the pub Greta turns 18
Add Reply
gordo
2021-01-10 19:36:47 UTC
'Find me at the pub': Greta Thunberg turns 18, and remains strong
voice for climate action
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/family/2021/01/05/greta-thunberg-turns-18---and-remains-a-strong-voice-for-climate-action
https://www.avg.com
Eric@
2021-01-10 20:24:47 UTC
Post by gordo
'Find me at the pub': Greta Thunberg turns 18, and remains strong
voice for climate action
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/family/2021/01/05/greta-thunberg-turns-18---and-remains-a-strong-voice-for-climate-action
Her 15 minutes long over, pregnant and living in a Swedish trailer park by
25. Having accomplished nothing other than a lot of self-promotion, global
CO2 emissions continuing to increase.
Greg Carr
gordo
2021-01-12 19:30:45 UTC
Post by Eric@
Post by gordo
'Find me at the pub': Greta Thunberg turns 18, and remains strong
voice for climate action
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/family/2021/01/05/greta-thunberg-turns-18---and-remains-a-strong-voice-for-climate-action
Her 15 minutes long over, pregnant and living in a Swedish trailer park by
25. Having accomplished nothing other than a lot of self-promotion, global
CO2 emissions continuing to increase.
Greta Thunberg donates US$1.1 million rights prize to green groups
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/greta-thunberg-donates-us-1-1-million-rights-prize-to-green-groups-1.5032443

Greta Thunberg is donating $100,000 to help children affected by
coronavirus pandemic
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/02/world/greta-thunberg-coronavirus-donation-trnd/index.html

Climate activist Greta Thunberg donates prize money to new foundation
https://news.trust.org/item/20200220112756-fz64h/
https://www.avg.com
Greg Carr
https://www.avg.com
Eric@
2021-01-12 19:47:57 UTC
What does this rambling nonsense have to do with reducing CO2 emissions?
Greg Carr
2021-01-13 04:52:00 UTC
If you and Kenney have a solution for reducing CO2 emissions I am all ears. The tarsands are the biggest GHG emitters in Canada.
Eric@
2021-01-14 20:14:24 UTC
Post by Eric@
Post by Greg Carr
Her Instagram account has 10.5 million followers how many does Kenney and you have? She will write a book that will sell millions and if she chooses to whelp she will be a multi-millionairre at the time. The fossil fuel ppl should find some Swedish stud athlete to hook up with her and keep her too busy for enviromentalism and politics.
What does this rambling nonsense have to do with reducing CO2 emissions?
If you and Kenney have a solution for reducing CO2 emissions I am all ears. The tarsands are the biggest GHG emitters in Canada.
Me and Kenney? From your posts your issue with Greta Thunberg is how many
Instagram followers she has, and the size of her breasts. I'm a climate
change cynic, not a climate change denier.
Loose Cannon
2021-01-13 13:16:58 UTC
Absolutely nothing, Carr has a crush on the boyish looking Greta; that's all.
brew noser
2021-01-15 01:55:20 UTC
On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 12:24:48 PM UTC-8,
Post by Eric@
Her 15 minutes long over, pregnant and living in a Swedish trailer park by
25. Having accomplished nothing other than a lot of self-promotion, global
CO2 emissions continuing to increase.
Your misogyny just made you light up like a radioactive turd, Schild.

Greta Thunberg has accomplished parents: opera singer, author, actor and producer.
She recently won a Humanitarian prize worth 1 million euros (that's nearly $1.5 million our money) which should buy her a pretty nice place to live.
And she made cover of Time magazine's Person of the Year just over a year ago.
She has over 4 million followers on Twitter alone.
She's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize two years in a row.

All of the above are more accomplishments than you could ever dream to achieve.
Your sexism and spite always exposes your darker side, doesn't it, Schild?

Is she married to Satan yet?
brew noser
2021-01-15 01:59:23 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Is she married to Satan yet?
No, after Melania divorces him, he's going to take out ads in the Florida newspapers since Twitter and Facebook have him banned.