LOL... Dumbass Forgets How Dumbass Obama NEVER Had a Quick Answer to Anything This Complex
2018-05-10 01:06:35 UTC
On 9 May 2018 08:10:06 -0400, Bradley K. Sherman says...
| Trump gathered his thoughts for a moment, then just
| restated the question in the form of an assertion.
|
| "This will make America much safer," he said, before
| getting up for the table on which he signed the memorandum.

What a fucking dumbass.

Without a teleprompter, Obama is a DUMB ASS.

And then the witch doctor told me what to do, he told me...

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bang bang

http://a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/w_
652/jwavi5cxynlviktmum5q.jpg
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.

Muslims are against abortion

Muslims are against contraception

Muslims are against pre-marital sex

Muslims are FOR killing homosexuals

Muslims FOR treating women as slaves and chattel

Muslims FOR their old men raping little boys

Oh, and they HATE you

Am I leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about Muslims?

Oh yeah... Obama is a Muslim, so all is forgiven... right?
AlleyCat
2018-05-10 02:22:54 UTC
On Wed, 09 May 2018 18:29:18 -0700, Siri Cruise snips post like a 4 year
old, then agrees... Obama IS a dumbass...

Obama...

What a fucking dumbass.

http://youtu.be/cxxxGUeZtno

Without a teleprompter, Obama is a DUMB ASS.

http://youtu.be/usTWMsGzAmQ

http://youtu.be/1LHBxsDYavo

http://youtu.be/26OYqZGsOj8

http://youtu.be/uFmONn91awc

http://youtu.be/Njy-5X2huFQ

http://a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/w_
652/jwavi5cxynlviktmum5q.jpg
Yes.
I would expect an intelligent person to be able to explain why he is abrogating
an international agreement. But Obama? Yes, what a fucking dumb ass.
Thought you'd agree.

[giggle]

Yeah, that genius at international diplomacy Obama, IS a dumb ass.

=====

GOOD RIDDANCE: Obama's 7 Worst Foreign Policy Blunders
By Michael Qazvini - January 19, 2017

https://www.dailywire.com/news/12596/good-riddance-obamas-7-worst-foreign-
policy-michael-qazvini

1. Drawing a "red line" against Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad and
refusing to follow through

2. The Iran Nuclear Deal

3. Retreating from the Middle East only to open up a power vacuum for ISIS

4. Neglecting Afghanistan only to see the reemergence of the Taliban

5. Abandoning South Sudan only to witness ethnic cleansing

6. Sullying America?s relationship with Israel

7. Normalizing relations with Castro's Cuba at the expense of the Cuban
people.

=====

Barack Obama Was a Foreign-Policy Failure

The 44th president of the United States promised to bring change but
mostly drove the country deeper into a ditch.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/18/barack-obama-was-a-foreign-policy-
failure/

=====

Under Obama, U.S. lost influence on world stage as relations with allies
frayed

U.S. Loses Influence On World Stage; Relations With Allies Fray

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/15/president-obama-foreign-
policy-widely-seen-as-fail/

=====

At Home And Abroad, Obama's Trail Of Disasters

By Jeff Jacoby Globe Columnist

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2017/01/08/home-and-abroad-
obama-trail-disasters/YOaU1KuAT3hSHaGHkmGCeN/story.html

AlleyCat
2018-05-10 23:57:13 UTC
On Wed, 09 May 2018 19:36:22 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by AlleyCat
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2017/01/08/home-and-abroad-
obama-trail-disasters/YOaU1KuAT3hSHaGHkmGCeN/story.html
Do I have any responsibility for your diminishing insanity?
Of course you do... making you idiots look like idiots is therapy for me.
You see, I WORK for a living and own my own business, and if you knew
anything about that, at all, you would know that there are side effects
that go with that territory.

I don't waste my WHOLE fucking day on Usenet pissing, moaning AND
crying...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=democrats+crying+over+trump

... about something that's not affecting YOU, in the least. I mean, how
COULD it? But that doesn't seem to stop all you snowflakes from crying,
does it. Does your mommy cry... THAT would be apropos.

alt.usenet.kooks?

After all these years, you've never redirected our posts... why now?

Am I responsible for your psychotic meltdown?

[giggle]

AlleyCat
2018-05-10 23:58:25 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 04:00:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
Post by AlleyCat
At Home And Abroad, Obama's Trail Of Disasters
By Jeff Jacoby Globe Columnist
The 'Boston Globe's' very own residential right-thinking, enthusiastic,
truth-filled, fair columnist.
Nice call, tee tee taster.

AlleyCat
2018-05-11 03:40:43 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 04:00:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
Do I have any responsibility for your emerging insanity?
"Emerging"??? Emerging?!
Insanity: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and
over again, but expecting different results".

"Emerging"??? Emerging?!

"Emerging"??? Emerging?!

"Emerging"??? Emerging?!

Like you liberals' forgiving Muslims over and over and over again, JUST
because Obama is a Muslim?

Like you liberals' forgiving Muslims over and over and over again, AFTER
they throw your fellow jizz drinkers off of rooftops, JUST because Obama
is a Muslim?

Like you liberals' forgiving Muslims over and over and over again, for
blowing up innocent people in cafés, JUST because Obama is a Muslim?

Like you liberals' forgiving Muslims over and over and over again, for
cutting off the heads of reporters and Christians, JUST because Obama is a
Muslim?

NOTHING'S going to change in the Muslim world, idiot.

Now, WHO'S the insane one?

Siri Cruise
2018-05-11 05:00:34 UTC
[...]
Poke.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-11 00:26:16 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 07:01:54 -0700, Siri Cruise pleads ignorance like a
dumbass, ON PURPOSE, to make a stupid argument...
Whether you like Donald's decision or not, don't you think he should be able to
at least explain it?
"HE" didn't? "HE" never explained why he pulled us out of the Iran nuclear
deal? So the media just said, "oh well", threw their arms up and said,
"Well, I guess we just need to make up some shit."

Yeah, like that's not what they do now. Riiiiight.

So, to you, Trump hasn't explained, AT ALL, his reasonings? Wow.

Do you read Usenet "news" ONLY?

"This was a horrible one-sided deal that should have never, ever been
made. It didn't bring calm, it didn't bring peace, and it never
will", President Trump said in an **11-MINUTE** address from the
Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House.

"It also drew a rare public rebuke by Mr. Obama, who said Mr. Trump's
withdrawal would leave the world less safe..."

When the world never blows up as a result of Trump pulling us out of yet
ANOTHER extortionate "deal", will YOU call your Messiah a failed liar?

President Hassan Rouhani declared that the Iranians intended to abide by
the terms of the deal.

Well, if THEY intend to "honour" the deal, why the fuck is ANYONE up in
arms about this?

"The Iranian regime is the leading state sponsor of terror. It exports
dangerous missiles, fuels conflicts across the Middle East, and supports
terrorist proxies and militias such as Hezbollah, Hamas, the Taliban, and
al-Qaeda."

"Making matters worse, the deal's inspection provisions lack adequate
mechanisms to prevent, detect, and punish cheating and don't even have the
unqualified right to inspect many important locations, including military
facilities. Not only does the deal fail to halt Iran's nuclear ambitions,
but it also fails to address the regime's development of ballistic
missiles that could deliver nuclear warheads."

"In fact, the deal allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium and - over
time - reach the brink of a nuclear breakout."

"The agreement was so poorly negotiated that even if Iran fully complies,
the regime can still be on the verge of a nuclear breakout in just a short
period of time. The deal's sunset provisions are totally unacceptable."

"If we do nothing, we know exactly what will happen. In just a short
period of time, the world's leading state sponsor of terror will be on the
cusp of acquiring the world's most dangerous weapons."

"At the heart of the Iran deal was a giant fiction that a murderous regime
desired only a peaceful nuclear energy program. Today, we have definitive
proof that this Iranian promise was a lie. Last week, Israel published
intelligence documents long concealed by Iran, conclusively showing the
Iranian regime and its history of pursuing nuclear weapons."

"In the years since the deal was reached, Iran's military budget has grown
by almost 40 percent - while its economy is doing very badly."

Do you ALWAYS need to have your hand held?

AlleyCat
2018-05-11 02:21:05 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 08:07:50 -0500, Lee says...
What "agreement"? Iran didn't sign it and it wasn't passed as a
treaty.
"Nobody" proven wrong, yet again.
Soooo... the SUN is now the harbinger of truth? WHO is telling the truth,
here, The Sun, or Obama's STATE Dept.?

Look it up your fucking self, idiot.

https://tinyurl.com/Iran-Did-NOT-Sign-Agreement

=====

State Department: Iran Deal Is Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign
It -- By Joel Gehrke

November 25, 2015 12:35 AM

PRESIDENT OBAMA DIDN'T REQUIRE IRANIAN LEADERS TO SIGN THE NUCLEAR DEAL
that his team negotiated with the regime, and the deal is not "legally
binding," HIS ADMINISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGED in a letter to Representative
Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) obtained by National Review.

"The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) IS NOT A TREATY or an
executive agreement, and IS NOT A SIGNED DOCUMENT," wrote Julia Frifield,
the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the
November 19 letter.

Frifield wrote the letter in response to a letter Pompeo sent Secretary of
State John Kerry, in which he observed that the deal the president had
submitted to Congress WAS UNSIGNED and wondered if the administration had
given lawmakers the final agreement.

Frifield's response emphasizes that Congress did receive the final version
of the deal. But by characterizing the JCPOA as a set of "political
commitments" rather than a more formal agreement, it is sure to heighten
congressional concerns that Iran might violate the deal's terms.

"The success of the JCPOA will depend not on whether it is legally binding
or signed, but rather on the extensive verification measures we have put
in place, as well as Iran's understanding that we have the capacity to re-
impose - and ramp up - our sanctions if Iran does not meet its
commitments," Frifield wrote to Pompeo.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani discouraged his nation's parliament from
voting on the nuclear deal in order to avoid placing legal burdens on the
regime. "If the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action is sent to [and passed
by] parliament, it will create an obligation for the government. It will
mean the president, WHO HAS NOT SIGNED IT SO FAR, will have to sign it,"
Rouhani said in August. "Why should we place an unnecessary legal
restriction on the Iranian people?"

Pompeo cited that comment in his letter to Kerry, but Frifield did not
explicitly address it in her reply. "This is not a mere formality," Pompeo
wrote in his September 19 letter. "Those signatures represent the
commitment of the signatory and the country on whose behalf he or she is
signing. A signature also serves to make clear precisely who the parties
to the agreement are and the authority under which that nation entered
into the agreement. In short, just as with any legal instrument, signing
matters."

The full State Department letter is below:

alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt
.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics

AlleyCat
2018-05-11 02:21:06 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 16:54:32 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...
Shouldn't you be posting "and NoBody has fled"? Oh nevermind...I forgot you weren't a child.
You might wanna rethink that.

Look it up your fucking self, shut-in.

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/1xnwsyud4w4wcaaz/images/1-828f38260e.jpg

Rudy Canoza
2018-05-12 15:35:58 UTC
On 5/9/2018 6:06 PM, Alley Pussy Bitch, who *can't* fight, did *not*
Post by AlleyCat
On 9 May 2018 08:10:06 -0400, Bradley K. Sherman says...
| Trump gathered his thoughts for a moment, then just
| restated the question in the form of an assertion.
|
| "This will make America much safer," he said, before
| getting up for the table on which he signed the memorandum.
[irrelevant bullshit]
The point is not to have a quick answer, you worthless no-fight
squat-to-piss cunt. The point is to have some thoughtful and valuable
advisors to come up with the *right* answer, rather than taking a shit
as Trump always does.
AlleyCat
2018-05-12 22:36:52 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 10:25:41 -0500, Lee says...
Here is a picture of the document, including
the signature of Javad Zarif Iran's Foreign Minister
who negotiated it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action#Negotia
tions
Here we are again... typical lieberal semantics BULLSHIT. After seeing
article after article of "Iran" not signing the "agreement", and shown to
be the idiots you are, you had to go out of your way to show "someone"
signed "it".

Key word here?

NEGOTIATORS.

The "negotiators" who signed the agreement... they have ZERO "power".

That does NOT "bind" Iran to anything.

"Iran" didn't sign ANYTHING... a NEGOTIATOR did.

NOT the same as when Presidents or "leaders" sign such documents as
treaties, declarations OR agreements.

I really can't believe you tried to pass off a negotiator of Iran signing
a piece of paper, as signing the agreement, and it meaning ANYTHING.

The High Contracting Parties; referred to as either the official title of
the head of state, e.g. His Majesty The King of X or His Excellency The
President of Y, or alternatively in the form of "Government of Z"; are
enumerated, and along with the full names and titles of their
plenipotentiary representatives, and a boilerplate clause about how their
representatives have communicated (or exchanged) their full powers (i.e.,
the official documents appointing them to act on behalf of their
respective high contracting party) and found them in good or proper form.

The reason the "agreement" wasn't signed by Obama and made a "treaty", is
because Obama knew Congress would never go for the agreement, so he
bypassed them in order to get it done.

https://www.phe.gov/s3/law/Pages/International.aspx

You lose again, wee wee wrangler.

Siri Cruise
2018-05-12 23:41:45 UTC
The "negotiators" who signed the agreement... they have ZERO "power".
That does NOT "bind" Iran to anything.
Of course not, idiot. It was the sure and certain knowledge that if Iran
violated the agreement, Iran would once again be dogpiled. But since it's the US
that violated the agreement, no dogpile even if Iran subsequently violates it.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-12 23:55:41 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 16:41:45 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
The "negotiators" who signed the agreement... they have ZERO "power".
That does NOT "bind" Iran to anything.
Of course not, idiot. It was the sure and certain knowledge that if Iran
violated the agreement, Iran would once again be dogpiled. But since it's the US
that violated the agreement, no dogpile even if Iran subsequently violates it.
That's not the topic, nerdo.

Did "Iran" sign the agreement?

No.

DO try and keep up.

NoBody
2018-05-13 13:35:26 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
The "negotiators" who signed the agreement... they have ZERO "power".
That does NOT "bind" Iran to anything.
Of course not, idiot. It was the sure and certain knowledge that if Iran
violated the agreement, Iran would once again be dogpiled. But since it's the US
that violated the agreement, no dogpile even if Iran subsequently violates it.
The "agreement" was not ratified per the Constitutional process. How
could we "violate" something that wasn't ratified?
NoBody
<crickets.wav>
NoBody
2018-05-13 13:33:30 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 10:25:41 -0500, Lee says...
Here is a picture of the document, including
the signature of Javad Zarif Iran's Foreign Minister
who negotiated it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action#Negotia
tions
Here we are again... typical lieberal semantics BULLSHIT. After seeing
article after article of "Iran" not signing the "agreement", and shown to
be the idiots you are, you had to go out of your way to show "someone"
signed "it".
Key word here?
NEGOTIATORS.
Heck they just autographed the front page of a document. If they sign
your yearbook, does it make the yearbook legally binding??
Post by AlleyCat
The "negotiators" who signed the agreement... they have ZERO "power".
That does NOT "bind" Iran to anything.
As the proof that Lee was given (and snipped) demonstrated.
Post by AlleyCat
"Iran" didn't sign ANYTHING... a NEGOTIATOR did.
NOT the same as when Presidents or "leaders" sign such documents as
treaties, declarations OR agreements.
Heck our President didn't even go through the treaty process as he is
supposed to.
Post by AlleyCat
I really can't believe you tried to pass off a negotiator of Iran signing
a piece of paper, as signing the agreement, and it meaning ANYTHING.
This is lying Lee we're talking about here.
AlleyCat
2018-05-13 23:31:05 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 06:43:56 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
You consider autographing the title page of something being the same
as signing a document in the appropriate place? You know that a
DANGER:

WARNING:

VERBOTEN:

GOAL POST MOVEMENT AHEAD
Oh. I think you're treating this as a contract
Oh, I think, nope. WHO said anything about treating "this" as any other
than what it is... an agreement?
and you think a contract requires signatures.
No "think" to it... contracts DO require signatures, and by a party that
COUNTS as someone, but this is NOT a contract and certainly NOT signed by
anyone who would make this agreement binding.

WHO signed this agreement?

NO ONE. As Nobody said... the negotiators AUTOGRAPHED it, JUST to show
they were there and for "posterity" reasons, I guess.

WHO signed this agreement?

NO ONE that matters...

No President, no Mullah, no Prime Minister, no Chancellor, no King, no
Queen, no Chairman, no Chief, no Warlord, no Premier... NO ONE that
counts.
Uh, no. A contract can be made verbally with nothing written down.
Uh, yeah... but the Iran "Deal" is NOT a contract. NO ONE is bound by this
AGREEMENT.
A written and signed contract is evidence of what is
agreed, but a verbal contract is also enforcible.
No contract and no verbal contract. This AGREEMENT was written, but not
signed. It was autographed by the NEGOTIATORS, nerd.

Put those goal posts back and "argue" like an adult. ;-)

Siri Cruise
2018-05-14 00:08:23 UTC
Oh. I think you're treating this as a contract
Oh, I think, nope. WHO said anything about treating "this" as any other
than what it is... an agreement?
and you think a contract requires signatures.
No "think" to it... contracts DO require signatures, and by a party that
COUNTS as someone, but this is NOT a contract and certainly NOT signed by
https://www.stimmel-law.com/en/articles/verbal-contracts-enforceable

Verbal Contracts - Enforceable?

To the surprise of many of the citizens of California, oral or verbal contracts
can be fully enforceable in this State in many circumstances. The California
Civil Code specifically prohibits certain contracts from being oral-they must be
in writing. But, with those exceptions noted below, a verbal contract can be
enforced in this State.
Post by AlleyCat
anyone who would make this agreement binding.
WHO signed this agreement?
NO ONE. As Nobody said... the negotiators AUTOGRAPHED it, JUST to show
they were there and for "posterity" reasons, I guess.
WHO signed this agreement?
NO ONE that matters...
No President, no Mullah, no Prime Minister, no Chancellor, no King, no
Queen, no Chairman, no Chief, no Warlord, no Premier... NO ONE that
counts.
Uh, no. A contract can be made verbally with nothing written down.
Uh, yeah... but the Iran "Deal" is NOT a contract. NO ONE is bound by this
AGREEMENT.
You and nobody can argue that between yourselves.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-14 00:36:32 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 17:08:23 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
To the surprise of many of the citizens of California
The topic is Iran... NOT California. Please do try and keep up.

Keep pedaling, nerdo, but like a stationary bike, you're going nowhere.

LOL... it's just sad, that you had to move the goalposts from agreement to
ratified treaty to contract verbal contract, then Iran to California, to
make up for you losing this argument.

The "Iran Deal" is NOT a contract, verbal or otherwise.

The debate is over and the science is settled.

You lose.

Ta.

NoBody
Siri has a very difficult time admitting when it has lost.
AlleyCat
2018-05-15 01:44:29 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 11:54:47 -0500, Lee says...
Consider yourself corrected.
"Iran signed the agreement with the five
permanent members of the U.N. Security
Council ? the U.S., Russia, France, China
and the United Kingdom ? as well as
Germany and the European Union."
Consider yourself a dumb fuck, dumb fuck.

Notice how NBC, (like yeah, THEY can be trusted to bring us the truth...
Brian Williams anyone?), does NOT mention WHO signed the agreement. That's
because not ONE "official" signed the "agreement".

No President, no Mullah, no Prime Minister, no Chancellor, no King, no
Queen, no Chairman, no Chief, no Warlord, no Premier... NO ONE that
counts.

The NEGOTIATORS autographed it. Show me ONE signature that's on a line
where they would have signed, had this been a contract or something as
equally important.

There's NO, "I, the undersigned" or ANYTHING... they just autographed a
blank sheet of paper with 5 whole words on it, you fucking moron.

"IRAN" signed the deal?

WHO from Iran signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

WHO from the U.S. signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

WHO from Russia signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

WHO from France signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

WHO from China signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

WHO from United Kingdom signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

WHO from the E.U. signed the deal?
A NEGOTIATOR

=====

https://tinyurl.com/Iran-Did-NOT-Sign-Agreement

=====

State Department: Iran Deal Is Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign
It -- By Joel Gehrke -- November 25, 2015 12:35 AM

PRESIDENT OBAMA DIDN'T REQUIRE IRANIAN LEADERS TO SIGN THE NUCLEAR DEAL
that his team negotiated with the regime, and the deal is not "legally
binding," HIS ADMINISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGED in a letter to Representative
Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) obtained by National Review.

=====

A Trip Down Memory Lane: In 2015 the Obama Administration Said the Iran
Deal Wasn't Even a "Signed Document"

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/iran-nuclear-deal-not-signed-
document-not-binding/

=====

State Department Says Iran NEVER SIGNED Nuclear Deal And It's Not 'Legally
Binding' As It Tells Congress To Butt Out Of Obama's 'Political
Commitments'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334249/State-Department-says-
Iran-NEVER-SIGNED-nuclear-deal-s-not-legally-binding-tells-Congress-butt-
Obama-s-political-commitments.html

NoBody
2018-05-15 10:09:06 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 11:54:47 -0500, Lee says...
Consider yourself corrected.
"Iran signed the agreement with the five
permanent members of the U.N. Security
Council ? the U.S., Russia, France, China
and the United Kingdom ? as well as
Germany and the European Union."
Consider yourself a dumb fuck, dumb fuck.
Notice how NBC, (like yeah, THEY can be trusted to bring us the truth...
Brian Williams anyone?), does NOT mention WHO signed the agreement. That's
because not ONE "official" signed the "agreement".
Apparently NBC considers a sovenier autograph the same as an official
signing of a document.
https://i.imgur.com/n8P0boj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/i9FlBhO.jpg
=====
A Trip Down Memory Lane: In 2015 the Obama Administration Said the Iran
Deal Wasn't Even a "Signed Document"
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/iran-nuclear-deal-not-signed-
document-not-binding/
=====
State Department Says Iran NEVER SIGNED Nuclear Deal And It's Not 'Legally
Binding' As It Tells Congress To Butt Out Of Obama's 'Political
Commitments'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334249/State-Department-says-
Iran-NEVER-SIGNED-nuclear-deal-s-not-legally-binding-tells-Congress-butt-
Obama-s-political-commitments.html
What else would you expect from Lying Lee when shown proof that he's
wrong? He just lies some more.