History
Add Reply
M I Wakefield
2021-01-13 21:22:58 UTC
"Donald J. Trump was the 45th President (2017-2021). He was elected
despite losing the popular vote, impeached for misconduct, defeated in
his bid for re-election, and then impeached for a second time. He is
noted for his mishandling of the COVID pandemic, and his lack of
accomplishments."

I think that's being generous on the work count in the Civics texts of
the end of the century; he might just get this:

"Donald J. Trump was the 45th President (2017-2021). He is the only
President to be impeached twice."
Liberals are VERMIN!
We are very familiar with people winning elections who didn't win popular votes. "No rep by pop." Which was stated in the 1800's. You think the filthy, corrupt French-Canadian controlled liberals would EVER win another election if not for rules against popularity and winning?
Dave Smith
2021-01-14 01:14:10 UTC
On Wednesday, 13 January 2021 at 16:22:59 UTC-5, M I Wakefield
"Donald J. Trump was the 45th President (2017-2021). He is the
only President to be impeached twice."
We are very familiar with people winning elections who didn't win
popular votes. "No rep by pop." Which was stated in the 1800's.
You think the filthy, corrupt French-Canadian controlled liberals
would EVER win another election if not for rules against popularity
and winning?
The French Canadian controlled liberals??? There were only 13 seats won
by the Liberals in Quebec. There were more Liberal seats in the Maritime
provinces than in Quebec. Then there are more than 75 seats in Toronto,
most of them in the GTA, a decidedly non Francophone part of the country.
Greg Carr
Eric@
But what?
Greg Carr

simplicity
2021-01-14 17:26:35 UTC
"Donald J. Trump was the 45th President (2017-2021). He was elected
despite losing the popular vote, impeached for misconduct, defeated in
his bid for re-election, and then impeached for a second time. He is
noted for his mishandling of the COVID pandemic, and his lack of
accomplishments."
Except these:
Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Quarterly economic growth reaches 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American, Hispanic-American, Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. Committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter after the tax reform.
Lowest top marginal tax rate for small businesses in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win US-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty gone.
More affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. Many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Exceeded reduction on CO2 targets - it is attributed to lockdowns more than policies but... the fact remains.
(OMG! I can already hear Gordo screaming :-))

Secured some $700 billion in military funding annually.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed 3 Supreme Court Justices.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Normalized relationship with North Korea - remember the horror talks by never-trumper idiots about Trump triggering the nuclear war with NK?
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic US-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices. Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion annually.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
Begun building the wall.

Operation Warp Speed, creation of a safe COVID vaccine in record time.
In 2041 the historians determined that both "impeachments" were based on BS and 100% driven by hatred by democrap retards. Case closed.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-14 18:05:03 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 09:26:35 -0800 (PST), simplicity
Post by simplicity
"Donald J. Trump was the 45th President (2017-2021). He was elected
despite losing the popular vote, impeached for misconduct, defeated in
his bid for re-election, and then impeached for a second time. He is
noted for his mishandling of the COVID pandemic, and his lack of
accomplishments."
Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
Trump is the only modern President to preside over a net loss of jobs:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/economy/august-jobs-report-trump-jobs-record/index.html
Post by simplicity
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
There are fewer people employed today than when Trump took office:

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/employed-persons
Post by simplicity
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
We? We?? WE???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you using unbiased sources.
simplicity
2021-01-14 18:28:29 UTC
Post by simplicity
"Donald J. Trump was the 45th President (2017-2021). He was elected
despite losing the popular vote, impeached for misconduct, defeated in
his bid for re-election, and then impeached for a second time. He is
noted for his mishandling of the COVID pandemic, and his lack of
accomplishments."
Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
All due to COVID lockdowns. Thank mostly your local democrap governors.
Post by simplicity
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
We? We?? WE???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to see you using unbiased sources.
Don't choke from that forced laughing, clown.
I use many sources. Not just the liars from CNN like you do.

Get help, MIW. You are a bloody sicko.
Alan Baker
2021-01-14 18:44:10 UTC
Post by simplicity
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
All due to COVID lockdowns. Thank mostly your local democrap governors.
And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your standards, Obama created
nearly 9 million jobs:

<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>

Ignoring the disaster that is COVID-19, from January 2017 to January
2020, Trump "created" 6.585 million jobs, or 2.195 million per year.

Obama's number was 8.837 million which is 2.209 million per year.

So Trump didn't make the US job market grow any faster than it was
already growing.

Happy to help you with the facts.

:-)
M I Wakefield
2021-01-14 18:56:24 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:44:10 -0800, Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
All due to COVID lockdowns. Thank mostly your local democrap governors.
And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your standards, Obama created
<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>
Ignoring the disaster that is COVID-19, from January 2017 to January
2020, Trump "created" 6.585 million jobs, or 2.195 million per year.
Obama's number was 8.837 million which is 2.209 million per year.
So Trump didn't make the US job market grow any faster than it was
already growing.
Happy to help you with the facts.
:-)
Trump rode the coattails of Obama's recovery ... until he broke it
with his botched pandemic response.

But hey, how about that Infrastructure Week?
simplicity
2021-01-14 19:28:35 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it is the latter.
Typical for retard democrap: deny their failings or blame the other side for what they screw up and steal someone's accomplishments.
Alan Baker
2021-01-14 19:34:00 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it is the latter.
Your deletion of the facts tells me who's the fraud...
Post by simplicity
Post by M I Wakefield
Trump rode the coattails of Obama's recovery ... until he broke it
with his botched pandemic response.
But hey, how about that Infrastructure Week?
Typical for retard democrap: deny their failings or blame the other side for what they screw up and steal someone's accomplishments.
Did the US job market grow more quickly under Obama's last 4 years than
it did in Trump's first 3 years?

Yes or no?

:-)
simplicity
NO
Alan Baker
2021-01-14 20:24:06 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it is the latter.
Your deletion of the facts tells me who's the fraud...
What did I delete?
The figures and links that preceded "Happy to help you with the facts."

Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by M I Wakefield
Trump rode the coattails of Obama's recovery ... until he broke it
with his botched pandemic response.
But hey, how about that Infrastructure Week?
Typical for retard democrap: deny their failings or blame the other side for what they screw up and steal someone's accomplishments.
Did the US job market grow more quickly under Obama's last 4 years than
it did in Trump's first 3 years?
Yes or no?
NO
Wrong.

Facts:

<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1355472000000&tend=1586847600000&hl=en_US&dl=en_US&ind=false>

That's the chart from January of 2013 to January of 2020.

The numbers are all there, just as I provided (and you deleted).
simplicity
2021-01-14 21:47:28 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it is the latter.
Your deletion of the facts tells me who's the fraud...
What did I delete?
The figures and links that preceded "Happy to help you with the facts."
And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your standards, Obama created
<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>
Oh, so I did not delete anything. I just did not include it in my reply to keep it reasonably compact.
Are you capable of publishing something without lies and manipulations, FRAUDSTER Baker?
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by M I Wakefield
[...]
Check this:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191734/us-civilian-labor-force-participation-rate-since-1990/

The fact is that your "god" Obama presided over the slowest recovery ever recorded. Labour participation numbers, people of foodstamps etc are the best testimony of it.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-14 22:12:43 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:47:28 -0800 (PST), simplicity
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by M I Wakefield
[...]
Brave decision to go with "whataboutism" when Trump did worse.

Really stupid, but brave.
Alan Baker
2021-01-14 22:14:11 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it is the latter.
Your deletion of the facts tells me who's the fraud...
What did I delete?
The figures and links that preceded "Happy to help you with the facts."
And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your standards, Obama created
<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>
Oh, so I did not delete anything.
Yes, you did.
Post by simplicity
I just did not include it in my reply to keep it reasonably compact.
Which means you deleted it
Post by simplicity
Are you capable of publishing something without lies and manipulations, FRAUDSTER Baker?
You just accused me of lying about facts that were clearly referenced,
sunshine.
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Ignoring the disaster that is COVID-19, from January 2017 to January
2020, Trump "created" 6.585 million jobs, or 2.195 million per year.
Obama's number was 8.837 million which is 2.209 million per year.
So Trump didn't make the US job market grow any faster than it was
already growing.
Nothing to say?
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by M I Wakefield
[...]
Sorry, sunshine, but you claimed that Trump's creation of 4 million jobs
was some kind of great achievement...

...and the truth is that it was less on a per year basis than Obama
achieved.

I can understand why you want to run away from those facts, now.

:-)
simplicity
2021-01-15 17:22:20 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it is the latter.
Your deletion of the facts tells me who's the fraud...
What did I delete?
The figures and links that preceded "Happy to help you with the facts."
And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your standards, Obama created
<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>
Oh, so I did not delete anything.
Yes, you did.
I did not. I just think it is a waste of the bandwidth to keep quoting your gibberish. It is styill there in the thread if anybody is interested or seeking the free entertainment.

Stop the lies, Baker.
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
I just did not include it in my reply to keep it reasonably compact.
Which means you deleted it
No, it does not.
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Are you capable of publishing something without lies and manipulations, FRAUDSTER Baker?
You just accused me of lying about facts that were clearly referenced,
sunshine.
Anybody can reference your "facts" if they want.
Post by Alan Baker
...and the truth is that it was less on a per year basis than Obama
achieved.
I can understand why you want to run away from those facts, now.
I am not running from anything. All I am saying is that condemning Trump to "no achievements" is a BS spread by never-trumpers like you: lies, deceptions and manipulations.

It is actually you you runs away from facts.
Alan Baker
2021-01-15 20:39:46 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 12:34:04 PM UTC-7, Alan
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
Happy to help you with the facts.
Baker, you miss the double-quote around "facts". Omission
or dishonesty? Considering you previous frauds I think it
is the latter.
Your deletion of the facts tells me who's the fraud...
What did I delete?
The figures and links that preceded "Happy to help you with the
facts." And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your
<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>
Oh, so I did not delete anything.
Yes, you did.
I did not. I just think it is a waste of the bandwidth to keep
quoting your gibberish. It is styill there in the thread if anybody
is interested or seeking the free entertainment.
Yes. You did.
Post by simplicity
Stop the lies, Baker.
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
I just did not include it in my reply to keep it reasonably
compact.
Which means you deleted it
No, it does not.
Yes. It does.
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
...and the truth is that it was less on a per year basis than
Obama achieved.
I can understand why you want to run away from those facts, now.
I am not running from anything. All I am saying is that condemning
lies, deceptions and manipulations.
It is actually you you runs away from facts.
Funny.

You're the one who AGAIN deleted the facts that completely rebut your
argument.

The figures and links that preceded "Happy to help you with the facts.":

And from January 2013 - January 2017, by your standards, Obama created
nearly 9 million jobs:

<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1358150400000&tend=1487059200000&ind=false>

Ignoring the disaster that is COVID-19, from January 2017 to January
2020, Trump "created" 6.585 million jobs, or 2.195 million per year.

Obama's number was 8.837 million which is 2.209 million per year.

So Trump didn't make the US job market grow any faster than it was
already growing.

So don't be such a pussy. Argue the facts.

:-)
simplicity
2021-01-15 21:01:26 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Ignoring the disaster that is COVID-19, from January 2017 to January
2020, Trump "created" 6.585 million jobs, or 2.195 million per year.
Obama's number was 8.837 million which is 2.209 million per year.
So Trump didn't make the US job market grow any faster than it was
already growing.
So don't be such a pussy. Argue the facts.
OK, let's argue your "facts":
Obama "creates" some 2 million jobs a year and that a great success of his.
Trump "creates" some 2 million jobs a year and that a great failure of his.

Oh, and one more of Baker's "facts":
Trump created nothing. The numbers are just the "inertia" effect of Obama's enlightened leadership.
Post by Alan Baker
:-)
Yes, clown. laugh at yourself. Make sure you ask MIW to join for louder sound effect.
Alan Baker
2021-01-15 21:16:43 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by Alan Baker
Ignoring the disaster that is COVID-19, from January 2017 to January
2020, Trump "created" 6.585 million jobs, or 2.195 million per year.
Obama's number was 8.837 million which is 2.209 million per year.
So Trump didn't make the US job market grow any faster than it was
already growing.
So don't be such a pussy. Argue the facts.
Obama "creates" some 2 million jobs a year and that a great success of his.
Trump "creates" some 2 million jobs a year and that a great failure of his.
And now you switch to straw man argument.
Post by simplicity
Trump created nothing. The numbers are just the "inertia" effect of Obama's enlightened leadership.
What I said was that simply keeping an economy going a little bit worse...

You absolutely agree it was growing a little worse under Trump, right?

...is not an accomplishment.

And under Obama, that growth was accomplished while reducing the deficit
from a little less than 10% in 2009 to about 2.5% in 2015...

...while Trump's growth was only accomplished by running the deficit up
from there...

...about 4.5%. Nearly doubling it in 4 years (just FYI, the US federal
fiscal year for 2016 begins in October of 2015, so it is mostly the
incoming administrations deficit).

You right wing nuts are forever clamoring on about government spending...

...while ignoring it when it's Republicans doing the spending.
Alan Baker
2021-01-16 20:32:34 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by simplicity
Trump created nothing. The numbers are just the "inertia" effect of
Obama's enlightened leadership.
What I said was that simply keeping an economy going a little bit worse...
You absolutely agree it was growing a little worse under Trump, right?
...is not an accomplishment.
And under Obama, that growth was accomplished while reducing the deficit
from a little less than 10% in 2009 to about 2.5% in 2015...
...while Trump's growth was only accomplished by running the deficit up
from there...
...about 4.5%. Nearly doubling it in 4 years (just FYI, the US federal
fiscal year for 2016 begins in October of 2015, so it is mostly the
incoming administrations deficit).
You right wing nuts are forever clamoring on about government spending...
...while ignoring it when it's Republicans doing the spending.
Weird how this one hasn't received any reply at all...

...isn't it?

brew noser
2021-01-15 21:38:15 UTC
Post by simplicity
Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
[extensive pro-Trump shit snipped]
Post by simplicity
Post by M I Wakefield
President to be impeached twice."
In 2041 the historians determined that both "impeachments" were based on BS and 100% driven by hatred by democrap retards. Case closed.
Nope. No 'historians' determined what you stated in the last comment. Right wing "retards" and Trump supporters are the only ones TRUMPeting that "BS, hatred and crap"

So you're an American now living in Canada. Mind telling us why you moved here?