"Maxine Waters Grills Banks On Student Loan Crisis Even Though Feds Took Over In 2010" -- Plus, the Bonus of Obama Stupidity
2019-04-16 00:55:47 UTC
On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:56:07 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty says...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/10/maxine-waters-goofs-grilling-banks-student-loans/
And the left calls calls trump stupid!
He is stupid. Monumentally fucked-up stupid.
This coming from an Obama Sporter?
LOL... yup... [giggle]

If wittle wee wy the welfare queen can PROVE to us that trump is as stupid
as Obama, I'll stop posting this. Maaaaaybe. ;-)

The worst and STUPIDEST President... ever.

Navy CorPse man?

57 states?

He Sees Dead People: "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its
unbroken line of fallen heroes - I see many of them in the audience
here today.

Haley Joel Osment Has NOTHING On Obama

I bowled a 129 like a Special Olympian?

Yeah, THAT Was Sensitive

Israel is a strong friend of Israel's?

I just noticed I can't speak without my teleprompter!

It would cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would
spend... it would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about...
the same as what we would spend... it would cosssst...It would
cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would spend... it
would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about... the same as
what we would spend... it would cosssst...

2004: Obama opposes the federal Defense of Marriage Act while running for
a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois. He also opposes same-sex marriage.

The Defense of Marriage Act, signed by Bill Clinton, allows states to
refuse to recognize same-sex marriages legally established in other
states. It previously prevented the federal government from recognizing
same-sex marriages, until the Supreme Court ruled that provision
unconstitutional in 2013.

http://tinypic.com/r/24edz89/8

"I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman." - Barack Hussein
Obama

http://tinypic.com/r/23vgxap/8

"I believe that marriage, is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for
me as a Christian, it's also a scared union." - Barack Hussein Obama

"I am not a supporter of gay marriage as it has been thrown about,
primarily just as a strategic issue. I think that marriage, in the minds
of a lot of voters, has a religious connotation." - Barack Hussein Obama
AlleyCat
2019-04-16 01:11:29 UTC
And the left calls calls trump stupid!
And you're even dumber than he is. And she's smarter than both of you.
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

She's got the IQ of all of the dogs I've had through the years, that are
dead.

Next you'll be telling us that Hank Johnson's smarter than all of us, JUST
so you can protect your pwecious wittle dumbass Democrats.

=====

Guam Reaches The Tipping Point?

Rep. Hank Johnson said he feared that stationing 8,000 Marines on Guam
would cause the island to 'become so overly populated that it will tip
over and capsize.'

David Mikkelson

Published 3 April 2010

During a House committee meeting, Rep. Hank Johnson said he feared that
stationing 8,000 Marines on Guam would cause the island to "become so
overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

Rating: True

The first day of April, commonly known as April Fool's Day, is an occasion
for much pranking in the real and online worlds, and among the common
japes that take place in the latter realm are news sites' presenting their
readers with absurd and ridiculous stories offered as straightforward
reporting.

That mechanism occasionally works in reverse, however: in some years, news
stories that sound far-fetched but are actually true break on April 1,
leading many readers to dismiss them as mere April Fool's humor. That was
the case in 2010, when a video clip of an odd exchange which had taken
place during a House committee meeting a week earlier was circulated
widely on April 1:

During a House Armed Services Committee meeting held on 25 March 2010,
Representative Hank Johnson, a Democrat from Lithonia, Georgia, questioned
Admiral Robert Willard, commander of the U.S. Pacific Command, about a
proposal to move 8,000 Marines from the Japanese island of Okinawa to the
U.S. Pacific island territory of Guam. In the course of that questioning,
Rep. Johnson expressed concern that adding thousands of Marines and their
families to Guam might cause that small island to "tip over and capsize":

Johnson: This is a[n] island that at its widest level is what ...
twelve miles from shore to shore? And at its smallest level ... uh,
smallest location ... it's seven miles between one shore and the other? Is
that correct?

Willard: I don't have the exact dimensions, but to your point, sir, I
think Guam is a small island.

Johnson: Very small island, about twenty-four miles, if I recall,
long, twenty-four miles long, about seven miles wide at the least widest
place on the island and about twelve miles wide on the widest part of the
island, and I don't know how many square miles that is. Do you happen to
know?

Willard: I don't have that figure with me, sir, I can certainly supply
it to you if you like.

Johnson: Yeah, my fear is that the whole island will become so overly
populated that it will tip over and capsize.

BOING!

[...]

Johnson said "my fear is that the whole island will become so overly
populated that it will tip over and capsize."

[...]

As of this writing, Hank Johnson Jr. is still the U.S. Representative for
Georgia's 4th congressional district.

Heaven help us.

If some Democrat stupidity is good... more is better.

http://youtu.be/T_AAMa_X2dM