FAA Has ALWAYS Cracked Down on Unruly Airline Passengers [Read: Left-Wing Nuts]
2021-01-14 04:54:15 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 20:09:08 -0800, Rudy Canoza SAYS...
After several disruptive incidents and confrontations on flights to and from
Washington, D.C., last week, federal authorities are now cracking down on unruly
airline passengers.
The head of the Federal Aviation Administration signed an order Wednesday to
enforce a "zero-tolerance" policy against passengers who engage in threatening
or disruptive behavior on commercial airline flights.
The FAA says there has been "a disturbing increase in incidents where airline
passengers have disrupted flights with threatening or violent behavior. These
incidents have stemmed both from passengers' refusals to wear masks and from
recent violence at the U.S. Capitol."
Several videos of supporters of President Trump chanting, shouting and berating
fellow passengers including members of Congress have gone viral. In one, on an
American Airlines flight from Texas to Washington, D.C., passengers shout at
flight attendants while someone projects a pro-Trump image on the airplane cabin
ceiling. In another, Trump supporters heckle Utah Sen. Mitt Romney with chants
of "traitor," on a flight from Salt Lake City to the nation's capital.
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/13/956617818/faa-cracks-down-on-unruly-airline-passengers-ahead-of-biden-inauguration
Right-wingnuts are *begging* to be executed.
"all you are is quotes from everybody else" - %

I love how you idiots always conveniently forget the past, when LIBERALS have
caused disruptive incidents and confrontations.

This is NOT a new trend, you fucking moron.

Obama years:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=airline+passenger+disruptions&t=h_&df=2009-01-
12..2016-01-13&ia=web

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
%
2021-01-14 15:32:07 UTC
[...]
he can't even use original images ,
this guy is a walking copy of everything ,
go ahead there doctor rerun tell us how everything works
AlleyCat
2021-01-15 02:38:50 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:32:07 -0700, % SAYS...
Post by %
Post by AlleyCat
This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
he can't even use original images
Only Rudy's bestest butt-buddies, have pictures of him.

So post one for us.

Still... you looked and I made my point, Napoleon.

Do YOU have Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive