RussiaGate Goes Nuclear
2017-03-23 11:48:21 UTC
On 23 Mar 2017 07:25:24 -0400, Bradley K. Sherman says...
| The White House on Wednesday sought to again distance
| itself from President Obama's former secretary of state,
| Hillary Clinton, who is under increasing scrutiny over her
| connections to Russian business interests.
There... fixed it for you.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE

"The deal made Rosatom one of the world's largest uranium producers and
brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global
uranium supply chain."

A Uranium One sign that points to a 35,000-acre ranch owned by John
Christensen, near the town of Gillette, Wyo. Uranium One has the mining
rights to Mr. Christensen's property. Credit Matthew Staver for The New
York Times

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin's
latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor
served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: "Russian Nuclear Energy
Conquers the World."

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy
agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining
stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made
Rosatom one of the world's largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin
closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-
as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

PIBB
2017-03-23 17:19:45 UTC
Still living in the past?
AlleyCat
2017-03-24 01:15:00 UTC
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:19:45 GMT, PIBB says...
Post by PIBB
Post by AlleyCat
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE
Still living in the past?
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?

Aaaaahng, wrong.

One of the reasons Clinton LOST, was because of this deal.

It matters now, because you lieberals and Democraps are chasing your own
fucking tails trying to tie Trump to the Russians, yet conveniently
"forget" that Clinton (BOTH Clintons) AND Obama were tied into the
Russians FAR more then Trump is or was.

"When the Uranium One deal was approved, the geopolitical backdrop was far
different from today's. The OBAMA administration was seeking to "reset"
strained relations with Russia." - The New York Times

Hmmmm... can you tell me the difference between what these nut-bags did
and said to the Russians and what you accuse Trump of doing? The Russians
didn't "influence" the election... those who were going to vote for
Clinton, and those who weren't, were NOT going to change their vote.

RUSSIA DID NOT WRITE THE FUCKING EMAILS, stupid.

Whomever DID hack the emails, Assange says it was NOT the Russians and he
doesn't want to tell you who did for obvious reasons, did our country a
favor. They exposed what the Democrap Party is all about these days...
doing whatever it takes to get and stay in power.

"The deal was strategically important to Mr. PUTIN, who shortly after the
Americans gave their blessing sat down for a staged interview with
Rosatom's chief executive, Sergei Kiriyenko. "Few could have imagined in
the past that we would own 20 percent of U.S. reserves," Mr. Kiriyenko
told Mr. Putin." - The New York Times

You keep believing the liars at CNN and MSNBC... that just shows you how
fucking stupid and gullible you are.
--

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-24 02:20:20 UTC
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?
A fifth of Our uranium is being shipped to Russia?

And when did Canada's uranium become Our uranium?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
AlleyCat
2017-03-24 03:20:24 UTC
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:20:20 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?
A fifth of Our uranium is being shipped to Russia?
And when did Canada's uranium become Our uranium?
You JUST said it... "A fifth of our uranium is being shipped to Russia."

Gah.

You, idiot... are one fucked-in-the-head dumbass nerd.

READ MY POST AGAIN, IDIOT. I didn't put
the full quotes in the post to PIBB, but I did to Bradley SpermMan. Read
it again.

It's there in black and white, or black and gray, depending on how you
have MT-NewsWatcherX set up. Pink and black? LOL

Let's see... what part of this, do you not get?

"A Uranium One sign that points to a 35,000-acre ranch owned by John
Christensen, near the town of GILLETTE, WYOMING. Uranium One has the
mining rights to Mr. Christensen's property. (which is IN WYOMING, which
is IN THE UNITED STATES) - The New York Times

"... the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian
company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the
AMERICAN WEST." - The New York Times

PolitiFact:
"As PolitiFact National has reported, Russia's nuclear energy agency,
which also builds nuclear weapons, bought a controlling stake in Uranium
One. The company has mines, mills and tracts of land in WYOMING, UTAH and
other U.S. STATES equal to about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production
capacity." - PolitiFact

If you want to quibble ands split hairs and be pedantic about the uranium
not being PROCESSED uranium, well then, you can stomp and scream all you
want... Clinton gave away %20 of OUR uranium... thank you very much.

You give nerds a bad rep, with your stupidity. MOST of them are quite
intelligent. What happened to you? Mommy smoke while preggos with you?

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-24 05:56:11 UTC
"... the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian
company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the
AMERICAN WEST." - The New York Times
Your quote: a Canadian company. Those are companies in Canada. Canada is not
part of the US.
Post by AlleyCat
which also builds nuclear weapons, bought a controlling stake in Uranium
Owning part of a company is not the same as buying the company's products.
Actually it's the opposite: you're getting a piece of the profit from selling to
someone else.
Post by AlleyCat
One. The company has mines, mills and tracts of land in WYOMING, UTAH and
other U.S. STATES equal to about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production
capacity." - PolitiFact
Which has nothing to do with what is exported.

Russia buying a controlling interest in Lockheed would be problematic because
they might have access to easily exported secrets. There are no secrets in
uranium mining. There is only a bulky metal subject to export controls.
None of the Above
You like being intentionally dense, don't you?
PIBB
2017-03-24 09:20:35 UTC
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:56:11 -0700, Siri Cruise
In article
Post by AlleyCat
"... the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over
a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from
Central Asia to the AMERICAN WEST." - The New York Times
Have you got any facts to add?
PIBB
You called out AlleyCat there. He's wriggling now.
AlleyCat
2017-03-24 23:51:28 UTC
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:16:41 GMT, PIBB says...
Post by PIBB
Post by Siri Cruise
Russia buying a controlling interest in Lockheed would be
problematic because they might have access to easily exported
secrets. There are no secrets in uranium mining. There is only a
bulky metal subject to export controls.
You called out AlleyCat there. He's wriggling now.
You think some false equivalence bullshit, is "calling me out"?

No, you unemployable fat fuck... and I work for a living, unlike you
basement nerds sponging off of mommy.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2017-03-24 23:47:47 UTC
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:56:11 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
"... the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian
company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the
AMERICAN WEST." - The New York Times
Your quote: a Canadian company.
And now Rosatom owns a controlling interest in that Canadian company. When
you "take over" a company, usually by buying a majority of the stock
publicly offered, you OWN that company.

The owner
Post by Siri Cruise
Those are companies in Canada. Canada is not part of the US.
Good God, nerd... how fucking dense can you be? It doesn't matter if the
mining company was from MARS, the Uranium is being mined out of The United
States' own backyard, and the Russians are going to own it.

You wanna keep being the pedantic little nerd we all know and despise and
keep arguing the cherry-picked points that aren't relevant to the story,
go ahead... you'll have no audience from me.

Clinton made the Uranium deal with the RUSSIANS, AND received
contributions from all parties involved, before AND after... a FAR more
serious threat to us than whether Russia exposed the DNC's emails or not.

Post by Siri Cruise
Owning part of a company is not the same as buying the company's products.
LOL... It's "The RUSSIAN ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Rosatom", dumbass... this
isn't some mere "company" that's Russian... RUSSIA now owns the majority
OF Uranium One. You think Russia won't "buy" it's own Uranium?

WHO said, "Owning part of a company is the same as buying the company's
products"? What the fuck does that even mean? WHO questioned THAT? More
bullshit liberal Democrat deflection, away from the FACT that the
Clinton's and their foundation benefited from the sale? No, not
directly... criminals are much smarter than that. ;-)

LOL... gawd, you're stupid. I thought you were supposed to be some kind of
idiot nerd savant. This is just more parsing bullshit, that deflects away
from the story that CLINTON is the one with all the ties to Russia, but
you homos on the left don't care about that, and keep screeching about
the fake news about Trump being involved with Russia to "fix" the
election.

What a bunch of shit. You snowflakes just can't accept it that your Diva
lost. You're all coming up with stupid "theories" about how she lost,
completely dismissing the FACTS that what SHE did as Secretary of State
and after (AND before), was what lost it for her.
Post by Siri Cruise
Actually it's the opposite: you're getting a piece of the profit from
selling to someone else.
Wow... just wow. You don't think RUSSIA will take any of the Uranium it
now OWNS?
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
One. The company has mines, mills and tracts of land in WYOMING, UTAH and
other U.S. STATES equal to about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production
capacity." - PolitiFact
Which has nothing to do with what is exported.
Uhhh... got anything to back that up? Nope. You don't think Russian would
have thought about whether they'd be able to export the uranium or not,
BEFORE buying into Uranium One? Jeez, you're stupid.

CLINTON made it possible, idiot.

"In order to export Uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or
ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing
the export of uranium for use as reactor fuel," the letter said.

Still, the ultimate authority to approve or reject the Russian acquisition
rested with the CABINET OFFICIALS on the foreign investment committee,
INCLUDING MRS. CLINTON -- whose husband was collecting millions in
donations from people associated with Uranium One.

DUH!

NOW, it may be a moot point, since Clinton didn't count on LOSING.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post by Siri Cruise
Russia buying a controlling interest in Lockheed would be problematic
because they might have access to easily exported secrets. There are no
secrets in uranium mining. There is only a bulky metal subject to export
controls.
Since there are no "secrets" in Uranium, you don't see a problem with
Russia owning and having more access to the Uranium of the world?

Of course not... you want America blown up, anyway.

Defeat and surrender accepted. Now run along little nerd. That's enough of
your little nerdy "I'd like to blow up the world" and "I'm crushing your
head" bullshit.

http://tinypic.com/r/35lztir/8

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-25 02:21:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
"... the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian
company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the
AMERICAN WEST." - The New York Times
Your quote: a Canadian company.
And now Rosatom owns a controlling interest in that Canadian company. When
Changing ownership of a business does not require changing its incorporation or
headquarters location. If those are still in Canada, it is still a Canadian
corporation.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Siri Cruise
Those are companies in Canada. Canada is not part of the US.
Good God, nerd... how fucking dense can you be? It doesn't matter if the
mining company was from MARS, the Uranium is being mined out of The United
States' own backyard, and the Russians are going to own it.
The Canadian mines are still in Canada, not the US's backyard. It doesn't matter
what the nationality of the owners of the company are: the metal is a bulky
physical object subject to export controls. Russians are not constructing
Russian government nuclear weapons in Canada or the US, and who owns the metal
is irrelevant to whether it can be exported. The only change is who gets the
profits from sales to the company's customers; and, yes, money unlike the metal
can be easily exported.
Post by AlleyCat
keep arguing the cherry-picked points that aren't relevant to the story,
go ahead... you'll have no audience from me.
The relevant point is whether the metal mined in North America is incorporated
in Russian nuclear weapons. You provided zero evidence to your relevant point.
Post by AlleyCat
Clinton made the Uranium deal with the RUSSIANS, AND received
And the JAPANESE and CHINESE have bought all kinds of US businesses. So what? Do
you have a problem with RUSSIANS able to participate in Canadian and US
businesses just like nearly everyone else in the world. (The Ukraine sanctions
might have changed that: I can't be arsed to check. Anyone in the US violating
US sanctions is going to pokey.)
Post by AlleyCat
LOL... It's "The RUSSIAN ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Rosatom", dumbass... this
isn't some mere "company" that's Russian... RUSSIA now owns the majority
OF Uranium One. You think Russia won't "buy" it's own Uranium?
That won't change any existing export controls. Who owns the metal does not
change its physical location. This is the problem when you use alternative
truths: reality is hard and unyielding and will bloody your nose after you run
into it. Repetively.
Post by AlleyCat
WHO said, "Owning part of a company is the same as buying the company's
products"? What the fuck does that even mean? WHO questioned THAT? More
You did.
Post by AlleyCat
bullshit liberal Democrat deflection, away from the FACT that the
Clinton's and their foundation benefited from the sale? No, not
directly... criminals are much smarter than that. ;-)
So what? They have committed no crimes nor torts or they would be in court.
Post by AlleyCat
from the story that CLINTON is the one with all the ties to Russia, but
That isn't the question. The question is whether Drumpf et al have perjured
themselves. It's been reported many presidential campaigns have contacts with
foreign diplomats: how many have lied about it? Nobody would be dismayed if a
Senator, who is expected to advise on treaties, had talked to a Russian
ambassador; but people are upset that Sessions lied about it.
Post by AlleyCat
What a bunch of shit. You snowflakes just can't accept it that your Diva
lost. You're all coming up with stupid "theories" about how she lost,
It's a shame Clinton stole so many votes from the good doctor. Like when Gore
tried to steal the election from Nader.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Siri Cruise
Actually it's the opposite: you're getting a piece of the profit from
selling to someone else.
Wow... just wow. You don't think RUSSIA will take any of the Uranium it
now OWNS?
Only if the Canadian and US government allow the physically extant metal to be
exported. If they do, why is it problem? If they don't, um, why is that a
problem? Otherwise it remains in North America. And if RUSSIA is constructing
nuclear weapon in North America, that's far bigger issue than who owns the metal.
Post by AlleyCat
Uhhh... got anything to back that up? Nope. You don't think Russian would
have thought about whether they'd be able to export the uranium or not,
BEFORE buying into Uranium One? Jeez, you're stupid.
They don't need to export to customers in North America. My first thought is
they know about the process and know who to hire to maximise profits.
Post by AlleyCat
"In order to export Uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or
ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing
the export of uranium for use as reactor fuel," the letter said.
When did they apply for the license and when did NRC grant the license?
Post by AlleyCat
Since there are no "secrets" in Uranium, you don't see a problem with
Russia owning and having more access to the Uranium of the world?
Uranium remains a physical and bulky metal. Canada and US governments can seize
any uranium in their territories upon overriding government need. Who owns it
does not change that. A monopoly could charge its own price in a free market,
but governments can demand sale outside a free market.
Post by AlleyCat
Of course not... you want America blown up, anyway.
Why is RUSSIA allowed to construct nuclear weapons in North America?

Oh. My. Gods. Of Ragnarok. You don't really think you can grab a couple lumps of
mixed isotope uranium and slam them together to get a nuclear explosion, do you?
How stupid are you?
The Doctor
2017-03-25 02:56:50 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Post by AlleyCat
Of course not... you want America blown up, anyway.
Why is RUSSIA allowed to construct nuclear weapons in North America?
Oh. My. Gods. Of Ragnarok. You don't really think you can grab a couple lumps of
mixed isotope uranium and slam them together to get a nuclear explosion, do you?
How stupid are you?
Still spewing Freemason Theology Siri Cruise?
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!
PIBB
Is that the best comment you have about Siri Cruise's post?
The Doctor
2017-03-25 12:29:39 UTC
Post by PIBB
In article
In article
Post by AlleyCat
Post by AlleyCat
Of course not... you want America blown up, anyway.
Why is RUSSIA allowed to construct nuclear weapons in North
America?
Oh. My. Gods. Of Ragnarok. You don't really think you can grab a couple lumps of
mixed isotope uranium and slam them together to get a nuclear
explosion, do you?
How stupid are you?
Still spewing Freemason Theology Siri Cruise?
Is that the best comment you have about Siri Cruise's post?
Given what I know about Siri Cruise ...
PIBB
2017-04-16 11:23:18 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Those are companies in Canada. Canada is not part of the US.
Good God, nerd... how fucking dense can you be? It doesn't matter if the
mining company was from MARS, the Uranium is being mined out of The United
States' own backyard, and the Russians are going to own it.
You wanna keep being the pedantic little nerd we all know and despise and
keep arguing the cherry-picked points that aren't relevant to the story,
go ahead... you'll have no audience from me.
Clinton made the Uranium deal with the RUSSIANS,
No she didn't.

AND received
Post by AlleyCat
contributions from all parties involved, before AND after...
No she didn't. What actually happened is that a Canadian mining company
made a deal with Bill Clinton. In return of him helping them get a
meeting with the ruler of Kyrgyzstan, the Canadians would make a big
contribution to the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation is not
the Clinton campaign. They were separate entities with separate money.

Once Canadians made their deal they now owned the uranium mines that
Rosatom relied upon to keep their operations running, they made a buyout
offer to the owner of the Canadian company which he accepted because he
was making money like a bandit out of the deal. The deal was complex
however. One of the complications was that the uranium mine owned by
the Canadian in the United States was considered to be a strategic asset
by American law.

Any transfer of ownership had to be vetted by a committee containing
represenatives from something like seventeen different Federal agences,
one of which was the State Department. At that time Hillary Clinton was
the Secretary of State. If the committee voted against allowing the
transfer, then the Canadians would have to divest their American
interest by quickly selling it off before the merger. The committee did
not.

However Hillary Clinton did not make the uranium deal with the Russians,
and if the Russians paid her a large sum of money to approve the deal,
they made a lousy deal, because she wasn't even personally on the
committee much less had the authority to make the deal go through. And
at no point in the deal was the actual uranium to leave the United
States. It is still right there in the United States where it always
was The Russians can only collect the profits from the mine, not the
product which is still illegal to export.

What's more it was never 1/5th of the United States's uranium. It was
1/5th of the United States's uranium PRODUCTION. But most of the
uranium used by the United States is imported in the first place.
David Johnston
2017-03-25 18:23:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?
A fifth of Our uranium is being shipped to Russia?
And when did Canada's uranium become Our uranium?
You JUST said it... "A fifth of our uranium is being shipped to Russia."
Except it isn't. That uranium doesn't move an inch outside of the
American border.
AlleyCat
2017-03-25 22:27:09 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:23:24 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
You JUST said it... "A fifth of our uranium is being shipped to Russia."
Except it isn't. That uranium doesn't move an inch outside of the
American border.
Ohhhhh... Russia bought out Uranium One so it could... what???

Uranium One had stakes in Utah, Wyoming and other places IN the United
States. Why would they have done so, if they couldn't mine here?

Sometimes... I just don't see how you wingers think. You quote winger
sites verbatim, making you JUST as big of liars as them.

I don't think The New York Times would have carried this article AND left
it up, if they were "proven" wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-
as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Do you? Ohhhhh... yeah. Snopes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14030/politifact-and-snopes-caught-lying-
about-democrats-john-nolte

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/snopes-caught-playing-defense-for-
democrats-who-sat-during-navy-seal-tribute/

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/snopes-fake-fact-check/

http://silenceisconsent.net/snopes-caught-lying-hillary-loses-credibility/

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-25 22:33:18 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
You JUST said it... "A fifth of our uranium is being shipped to Russia."
Except it isn't. That uranium doesn't move an inch outside of the
American border.
Ohhhhh... Russia bought out Uranium One so it could... what???
Make a profit and wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia,
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 00:06:25 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:33:18 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Ohhhhh... Russia bought out Uranium One so it could... what???
Make a profit and wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia,
Meaning they STILL have 20% of OUR Uranium.

Does it matter WHERE the Uranium is being "processed", if the profits are
STILL going to Russia?

Gawd, you fucktards are thick.

Exactly WHAT are you arguing now? You NOW say that you admit it... Russia
has a stake in 20% of OUR Uranium.

Next, you'll be saying that Clinton DID profit off of the "deal", but the
money ONLY went to a good cause.

LOL

Oh, and Uranium One is NOW a Russian company. JUST because Uranium One is
IN Canada...

AMERICAN COMPANIES OPERATING IN RUSSIA
Submitted by Christian on Fri, 12/16/2016 - 17:30

In total there are almost 3,000 American companies in Russia, and the U.S.
is also the leader in terms of foreign companies in Special Economic
Zones, with 11 projects.

Are THESE companies RUSSIAN?

3M
Abbott Laboratories
AbbVie
AECOM
Air Products
Albermarle Chemicals Representative Office
Alcoa SMZ (Alcoa Russia)
American Express Russia & CIS
AmeRussia St.Petersburg, Russia
Amrustrans
Amsted Rail Company
Amway Russia
Apple
Armstrong World Industries
Autodesk
Avis Russia
Avon Beauty Products Company
Black & Decker, Moscow Representative Office
Boeing Russia
Bristol-Myers Squibb
Brown-Forman Russia
Burger King
Cameron
Cargill
Caterpillar Eurasia
Caterpillar Tosno
Celgene Corporation
Chevron
Cisco Systems
Citi Russia
Citibank, Saint-Petersburg Branch
Coca-Cola System in Russia
Colgate-Palmolive
Compressor Controls Corporation
CononoPhillips Russia
Corning SNG
Crate & Barrel
Cummins Incorporated
Dell
Delta Air Lines
Dolby
Dow Europe
DuPont Science and Technologies
Eaton
Ecolab
ExxonMobil
Fluor Entrprises Group
Ford Sollers Holding
Forever 21
General Electric
General Motors Russia & cIS
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories
Goldman Sachs
Google
Halliburton
Herbalife International RS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hilton Russia
Honeywell
Huntsman CIS
IBM East Europe/Asia (NW Region Branch)
IBM East Europe/Asia
Intel
International Paper Russia, Moscow Branch
John Deere Rus
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson Controls International
JP Morgan
KBR East
Kellogg Rus
KFC
Kimberly-Clark
Kinross Gold Corporation, Moscow Representative Office
Krispy Kreme
Levi Strauss Moscow
Lexmark International
Liberty Insurance
Lilly Pharma
Mars Inc.
Mary Kay
MasterCard International
McDonald?s Russia
Medtronic
Metlife
Microsoft RUS
Mondelez International
Morgan Stanley
Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions, St. Petersburg Software Design Center
MSD Pharmaceuticals
NBCUniversal
Nike
NVIDIA
OCV Steklovolokno (Owens Corning)
Oracle Development SPB
OTIS Lift
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Philip Morris Izhora
Philip Morris Sales & Marketing
Procter & Gamble
Qualcomm Europe, Russia Branch Office
RAND Corporation
SC Johnson
Sealed Air
Sherwin-Williams
Software Technologies
Standard & Poor?s Credit Market Services Europe Limited
Starbucks
Subway Russia
Tenneco Automotive Volga
The Estee Lauder Companies
The Walt Disney Company, CIS
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Timken-Rus Service Company
United Technologies International Operations
United Way of Russia
Visa
Walt Disney Studios Sony Pictures Releasing
Western Union
Wrigley, A subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated-St. Petersburg Branch
Xerox
YRIR (YUM! Restaurants International Russia and CIS)
PIBB
The uranium went up the wire? Huh?
David Johnston
2017-03-26 00:21:27 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
You JUST said it... "A fifth of our uranium is being shipped to Russia."
Except it isn't. That uranium doesn't move an inch outside of the
American border.
Ohhhhh... Russia bought out Uranium One so it could... what???
Control the mines in Kyrgyzstan. And boy am I glad the name of that
country is in my spellchecker.
Post by AlleyCat
Uranium One had stakes in Utah, Wyoming and other places IN the United
States. Why would they have done so, if they couldn't mine here?
Oh they can mine there. They just can't ship the uranium outside of the
United States.
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 00:57:00 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 18:21:27 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Uranium One had stakes in Utah, Wyoming and other places IN the United
States. Why would they have done so, if they couldn't mine here?
Oh they can mine there. They just can't ship the uranium outside of the
United States.
But, and according to your good buddy, Siri, they still "Make a profit and
wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia", so what difference, at
this point, does it make, that Russia can't export the Uranium?

Siri said that they can, "Make a profit and wire that profit to their
headquarters in Russia."

LOL... caught him in your his own web of deceit.

EOD

Seriously... EOD. I gotta go.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
David Johnston
2017-04-13 00:35:00 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Uranium One had stakes in Utah, Wyoming and other places IN the United
States. Why would they have done so, if they couldn't mine here?
Oh they can mine there. They just can't ship the uranium outside of the
United States.
But, and according to your good buddy, Siri, they still "Make a profit and
wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia", so what difference, at
this point, does it make, that Russia can't export the Uranium?
The reason why people making money via legitimate business somehow
bothers you escapes me. It's almost as if you never comprehended what
the actual issue was that some people were concerned about uranium being
a strategic material and thought it was actually being denied to
American industry and the military. SImply making money has nothing to
do with it.
AlleyCat
2017-04-13 01:09:48 UTC
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 18:35:00 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Post by David Johnston
Oh they can mine there. They just can't ship the uranium outside of the
United States.
But, and according to your good buddy, Siri, they still "Make a profit and
wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia", so what difference, at
this point, does it make, that Russia can't export the Uranium?
The reason why people making money via legitimate business somehow
bothers you escapes me.
Uhhh... isn't it YOU leftards who are sooooo upset that Trump is somehow a
puppet of Putin's regime?

"People"? Try the Russian government. I have NO problem with "people"
making money... I'm a capitalist, ya moron.
Post by David Johnston
It's almost as if you never comprehended what
the actual issue was that some people were concerned about uranium being
a strategic material and thought it was actually being denied to
American industry and the military. SImply making money has nothing to
do with it.
The point wasn't people making money, you dumb fuck... it was CLINTON
selling out America while brokering the deal AND having foreign
governments giving millions of dollars to her and Bill (speaking fees) and
their foundation, causing a conflict of interest between the state
department job and her foundation.

It goes a little deeper than "people making money".
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
Siri Cruise
2017-04-13 02:07:32 UTC
Uhhh... isn't it YOU leftards who are sooooo upset that Trump is somehow a
puppet of Putin's regime?
Wait! Are we angry with Russia because of Syria or no? Is Clinton is still
trying to start a war with Russia while Drumpf keeps it cool? Will you wingnuts
please flag your posts with your current version of reality.

What people are upset about is Russia interfering in US election. Remember Al
Gore and the Buddhist Temple? When you wingclowns got so upset about China
donating money to a campaign?
Post by AlleyCat
The point wasn't people making money, you dumb fuck... it was CLINTON
selling out America while brokering the deal AND having foreign
She brokerred the deal? What exactly did she do? Did she get a broker's fee?
Follow the money.
AlleyCat
2017-04-13 04:26:31 UTC
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:07:32 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Is Clinton is still trying to start a war with Russia while Drumpf keeps
it cool?
I have no fucking clue... I must not read the fake news sites like "The
Counterfeit News Network" (CNN), like you.

If is Clinton is "still" trying to start a war with Russia, it's news to
me. I never heard or thought she was, but then AGAIN, I don't read the
fake news outlets like you obviously do.

LOL... you talk like that nerd Sheldon.

https://vimeo.com/213025173
Siri Cruise
2017-04-13 06:58:36 UTC
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:07:32 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Is Clinton is still trying to start a war with Russia while Drumpf keeps
it cool?
I have no fucking clue... I must not read the fake news sites like "The
Counterfeit News Network" (CNN), like you.
If is Clinton is "still" trying to start a war with Russia, it's news to
me. I never heard or thought she was, but then AGAIN, I don't read the
fake news outlets like you obviously do.
You are really good at doublethink. However that will not save you.
PIBB
2017-04-13 19:18:50 UTC
In article
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:07:32 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Is Clinton is still trying to start a war with Russia while
Drumpf keeps it cool?
I have no fucking clue... I must not read the fake news sites
like "The Counterfeit News Network" (CNN), like you.
If is Clinton is "still" trying to start a war with Russia,
it's news to me. I never heard or thought she was, but then
AGAIN, I don't read the fake news outlets like you obviously
do.
You are really good at doublethink. However that will not save
you.
Have you noticed how AlleyCat gets more aggressive when he can't back
up his argument with facts.
AlleyCat
2017-04-14 05:21:53 UTC
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 20:18:50 +0100, PIBB says...
Post by PIBB
In article
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:07:32 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Is Clinton is still trying to start a war with Russia while
Drumpf keeps it cool?
I have no fucking clue... I must not read the fake news sites
like "The Counterfeit News Network" (CNN), like you.
If is Clinton is "still" trying to start a war with Russia,
it's news to me. I never heard or thought she was, but then
AGAIN, I don't read the fake news outlets like you obviously
do.
You are really good at doublethink. However that will not save you.
Have you noticed how AlleyCat gets more aggressive
LOL... if you think I'm being "aggressive" with WRITING... you must be one
fucking YUGE pussy. Need a safe space? Ask mommy to come downstairs and
sit with you, while you read my AGGRESSIVE writings. LOL Pansy.
Post by PIBB
when he can't back up his argument with facts.
[giggle]

Like when Siri said, "Is Clinton is still trying to start a war with
Russia..."... THAT "fact"?

Yeah... we saw THAT backed up with facts, dint we? Uhhhh... nope.

If you want me to back up anything I say, that CAN be backed up, i.e.,
something that's NOT my opinion, just ask... pussy. You might need your
safe space though, snowflake... the truth is a liberal's Kryptonite.
Nota Bene
2017-04-14 06:42:39 UTC
Like when Siri said, "Is Clinton is still trying to start a
war with Russia..."... THAT "fact"?
Your president loved Putin, and so did you until a month ago.

Fuck man. Trump's daddy made deals with Stalin.

And besides, Trump is from Queens. That makes him way smarter
than a southern asshole like you.

When will you assholes get a guy from where you live? Or is it
just because you don't have the brains?
Nota Bene

David Johnston
2017-04-14 23:19:30 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Post by David Johnston
Oh they can mine there. They just can't ship the uranium outside of the
United States.
But, and according to your good buddy, Siri, they still "Make a profit and
wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia", so what difference, at
this point, does it make, that Russia can't export the Uranium?
The reason why people making money via legitimate business somehow
bothers you escapes me.
Uhhh... isn't it YOU leftards who are sooooo upset that Trump is somehow a
puppet of Putin's regime?
Ehn. Some Americans are upset that Putin intervened in their election
on behalf of his preferred candidate. It's not my problem.
Post by David Johnston
It's almost as if you never comprehended what
the actual issue was that some people were concerned about uranium being
a strategic material and thought it was actually being denied to
American industry and the military. SImply making money has nothing to
do with it.
The point wasn't people making money, you dumb fuck... it was CLINTON
selling out America while brokering the deal
She did not broker the sale of a Canadian corporation to a Russian
concern.
AlleyCat
2017-04-14 23:40:37 UTC
Post by David Johnston
It's almost as if you never comprehended what
the actual issue was that some people were concerned about uranium being
a strategic material and thought it was actually being denied to
American industry and the military. SImply making money has nothing to
do with it.
The point wasn't people making money, you dumb fuck... it was CLINTON
selling out America while brokering the deal
She did not broker the sale of a Canadian corporation to a Russian
concern.
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
Yes, broker is not a good word to use there... it's more like what
liberals do to headlines when trying to make something look outlandish,
when it's really not... embellish.

By "broker", I meant "helped it along"... GOT ITS APPROVAL. (see below)

You read the Snopes lie, right? Do you think Snopes trumps (no pun...
notice the lower case "T") the New York Times?

Excerpt:
At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining
industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former
President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built,
financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would
become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world,
the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production
capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic
asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be
APPROVED by a committee composed of representatives from a number of
United States government agencies. AMONG THE AGENCIES THAT EVENTUALLY
SIGNED OFF WAS THE STATE DEPARTMENT, THEN HEADED BY MR. CLINTON'S WIFE,
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON. -- The New York Times

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate
transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made
its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One's chairman used his family
foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those
contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an
agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly
identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations
as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a
majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow
speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was
promoting Uranium One stock.

*****

This is old news, well, not really news anymore, unless Trump WANTS it to
be news, like if he sics his pet bulldog, Trey Gowdy, onto her, so can we
dispense with this already?
Siri Cruise
2017-04-15 00:26:51 UTC
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
Yes, broker is not a good word to use there... it's more like what
liberals do to headlines when trying to make something look outlandish,
when it's really not... embellish.
By "broker", I meant "helped it along"... GOT ITS APPROVAL. (see below)
That makes every mayor, every governor, every president a broker. And everyone
else in government, since they help Americans achieve their goals.

Congratulations! You've diluted the word 'broker' to be a meaningless noise. At
least that isn't _liberal_ bullshit semantics game.
AlleyCat
2017-04-15 00:31:50 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 17:26:51 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Congratulations!
Thank you!
David Johnston
2017-04-15 06:14:52 UTC
Post by David Johnston
It's almost as if you never comprehended what
the actual issue was that some people were concerned about uranium being
a strategic material and thought it was actually being denied to
American industry and the military. SImply making money has nothing to
do with it.
The point wasn't people making money, you dumb fuck... it was CLINTON
selling out America while brokering the deal
She did not broker the sale of a Canadian corporation to a Russian
concern.
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
That's kind of funny when you just quibbled about the tone of the word
of "fine".
Post by AlleyCat
Yes, broker is not a good word to use there... it's more like what
liberals do to headlines when trying to make something look outlandish,
when it's really not... embellish.
By "broker", I meant "helped it along"... GOT ITS APPROVAL. (see below
Yes Bill Clinton helped a Canadian buy uranium mines in Asia in return
for a hefty sum from the Canadians. So what?
AlleyCat
2017-04-16 05:34:14 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 00:14:52 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
That's kind of funny when you just quibbled about the tone of the word
of "fine".
Because it was a MADE UP lie. Trump NEVER said he was fine with anyone
gassing their own people. He didn't even allude to anything remotely like
that. He said they've been fighting, "throwing gas at each other"... leave
them alone. He was talking about using gas in WARFARE against each other,
not killing babies of their own citizenry, and certainly no mention of
being fine with it. His point was leave them alone. Fucking nitpicking.

Fine?
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Yes, broker is not a good word to use there... it's more like what
liberals do to headlines when trying to make something look outlandish,
when it's really not... embellish.
By "broker", I meant "helped it along"... GOT ITS APPROVAL. (see below
Yes Bill Clinton helped a Canadian buy uranium mines in Asia in return
for a hefty sum from the Canadians. So what?
No... no connection with Hillary at all, you know, her being the Secretary
of State or anything like that, right?
David Johnston
2017-04-16 06:47:46 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
That's kind of funny when you just quibbled about the tone of the word
of "fine".
Because it was a MADE UP lie. Trump NEVER said he was fine with anyone
gassing their own people.He didn't even allude to anything remotely like
that. He said they've been fighting, "throwing gas at each other"... leave
them alone. He was talking about using gas in WARFARE against each other,
That would require Trump to be stupid enough to believe that gas is a
discriminating precise weapon and that the Kurds were fielding actual
armies rather than Saddam just gassing disgruntled villages that might
have resistance fighters in them.

So are you saying he's that stupid? I mean I can believe he's that
stupid, that he just didn't know what he was talking about and needed to
have someone show him some pictures before he understood what using
nerve gas means, but is that your position?
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Yes, broker is not a good word to use there... it's more like what
liberals do to headlines when trying to make something look outlandish,
when it's really not... embellish.
By "broker", I meant "helped it along"... GOT ITS APPROVAL. (see below
Yes Bill Clinton helped a Canadian buy uranium mines in Asia in return
for a hefty sum from the Canadians. So what?
No... no connection with Hillary at all, you know, her being the Secretary
of State or anything like that, right?
Pretty much. While the State Department did have one seat on the board
that decided whether the company would have to divest itself of that
mine before the sale went through, it only had one seat and there are a
lot of government agencies represented on it. If they were paying that
much for Hillary Clinton's influence...then they got took big time and
didn't get nearly enough for their money.
AlleyCat
2017-04-16 05:47:15 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
That's kind of funny when you just quibbled about the tone of the word
of "fine".
That was a lie, not semantics. Trump never said he was fine with anyone
gassing his own people. The liberal press and idiots like you tell others
what people really mean when they say something and make that up shit up.

The ONLY reason YOU think he's fine with "it", is because the media TOLD
you that's what he meant, and we all know liberalism is a disease that
makes you believe whatever you've been told, as long as it was BY a fellow
liberal.

You fucktards live in your own fucked up koOkOo worlds. Seriously, you
think that by repeating what the koOks in the press say about Donald Trump
is doing ANY good at all, when most people KNOW that they're lying or
they're GUESSING what he's thinking or the meaning of his words?

If I sat you down in a chair in front of me, would you tell me straight
out, that Trump REALLY is "fine" with Assad or Hussein gassing ANYONE? If
he is, why did he bomb Assad's airport?

He CAN'T have flip-flopped like a liberal who can't hold the same line on
anything he thinks for more than a few months. Since Trump wasn't "fine"
with gassing in the first place, he can't have flip-flopped, now could he?

Grow a brain of your own and quit letting everyone on the left influence
your thought and ideas... they're lies. Fine?
David Johnston
2017-04-16 06:49:29 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics game on me?
That's kind of funny when you just quibbled about the tone of the word
of "fine".
That was a lie, not semantics. Trump never said he was fine with anyone
gassing his own people. The liberal press and idiots like you tell others
what people really mean when they say something and make that up shit up.
The ONLY reason YOU think he's fine with "it", is because the media TOLD
you that's what he meant,
Nope. I listened to his actual words. He was quite clear that he
didn't have a problem with Saddam gassing the Kurds.
PIBB
2017-04-16 07:59:37 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Really? You're gonna pull that liberal bullshit semantics
game on me?
That's kind of funny when you just quibbled about the tone of
the word of "fine".
That was a lie, not semantics. Trump never said he was fine
with anyone gassing his own people. The liberal press and
idiots like you tell others what people really mean when they
say something and make that up shit up.
The ONLY reason YOU think he's fine with "it", is because the
media TOLD you that's what he meant,
Nope. I listened to his actual words. He was quite clear that
he didn't have a problem with Saddam gassing the Kurds.
Trump shoots from the mouth again.

He shows he's as ill informed, unintelligent, incompetent and
incoherent as ever.
David Johnston
2017-04-16 07:19:08 UTC
If I sat you down in a chair in front of me, would you tell me straight
out, that Trump REALLY is "fine" with Assad or Hussein gassing ANYONE?
I'd tell you straight out that he _said_ he was and if he didn't mean it
he shouldn't have said it.

If
Post by AlleyCat
he is, why did he bomb Assad's airport?
The last guy he talked to said he should do something.
He totally can.
AlleyCat
2017-04-16 22:36:56 UTC
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
homosexuals BY LAW and they treat women as slaves and chattel. Their old
men rape little boys and get away with it... oh, and they HATE you. Am I
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
Still no sex?
Naaaah... she just sits around looking pretty... no sex. I date her for
her money. ;-)

Wellllll, no sex Friday night... it was ladies' night out and she fell
right to sleep when she got home.

Wanna see her in bed? Sorrrry. Oh, and if you think I'm lying and want
to check... she's NOT on Google Image Search. If you want more pics, too
bad... I've already posted some, so check the archives.
Ted
2017-04-17 00:29:23 UTC
http://oi58.tinypic.com/22axrq.jpg
Pretty girl. Congrats.
AlleyCat
2017-03-24 03:51:36 UTC
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:26:24 -0500, Man of Mind says...
Post by AlleyCat
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE
Nope, false..
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dumbass is using one LEFT WING lying institution to say ANOTHER lying left
wing institution is lying.

Classic.

I've read the Snopes lie. "... in exchange for $145 million in donations
to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated."

"Unsubstantiated", does NOT mean it didn't happen... it merely means no
one's had the balls to expose the truth, lest they get murdered like all
the other people around the Clintons.

Call the New York Times and argue with them, moron.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-
as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Do you REALLY think The New York Times would put that out, KNOWING they're
big Clinton fans, if it wasn't the truth?

Again, "Unsubstantiated", does NOT mean it didn't happen.

I think I'll believe the NYT, who HAS the resources to vet this story a
little better than two bloggers who don't leave their homes... they get
all their information from the web.

Snopes even ADMITS they know very little about the story.

"At the same time, for the sake of accuracy it's crucial to differentiate
between partisan accusations (which is what THEY'RE doing, since one of
the 'accusers' was Trump, a Republican) and what we actually know about it
- however little that may be." - Snopes

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-24 06:01:35 UTC
I've read the Snopes lie. "... in exchange for $145 million in donations
to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated."
"Unsubstantiated", does NOT mean it didn't happen... it merely means no
And it doesn't mean it did.
Post by AlleyCat
one's had the balls to expose the truth, lest they get murdered like all
the other people around the Clintons.
I would point out you are responsible for any evidence when you accuse people of
crimes and malfeasance, but you believe your Donald and Saviour's evidence free
accusation of Obama.
PIBB
2017-03-24 09:17:50 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE
Nope, false..
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[False info SNIPPED]
--nothing left--
M.I.Wakefield
2017-03-24 13:25:18 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE
Nope, false..
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[False info SNIPPED]
--nothing left--
The only way the story makes sense is if the Clintons have a time machine
... in which case the real scandal is: "Why aren't the Clinton's sharing
their time-machine technology?"
AlleyCat
2017-03-25 00:15:29 UTC
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:25:18 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
The only way the story makes sense is if the Clintons have a time
machine ...in which case the real scandal is: "Why aren't the Clinton's
sharing their time-machine technology?"
Uhhhh... it doesn't matter WHEN the Clinton's received their money...
before, after or DURING the Uranium One deal... they RECEIVED THEIR MONEY.

THAT is a fact. Just because you nerds want to point out what Snopes says
about "when" they got their money, is totally fucking irrelevant... they
GOT THEIR MONEY.

The owner of Uranium One sold his interest long before the deal and gave
money to the Clinton's. So what? They STILL got their money.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-
donations-uranium-investors.html

http://i.imgur.com/VRmFD2a.jpg

"The path to a Russian acquisition of American uranium deposits began in
2005 in Kazakhstan, where the Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra
orchestrated his first big uranium deal, with Mr. Clinton at his side."

*****

The Snopes "quote" they say is "false":

"Sec. of State Hillary Clinton's approval of a deal to transfer control of
20% of U.S. uranium deposits to a Russian company was a quid pro quo
exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation."

They ONLY touch on the rumors that the Clintons received money BECAUSE and
DURING the Uranium One deal.

THAT'S not the story, so take that Snopes bullshit and shove it.

Says Snopes: "The Uranium One deal was not Clinton's to veto or approve"

Says The New York Times: "Still, the ultimate authority to approve or
reject the Russian acquisition rested with the cabinet officials on the
foreign investment committee, including Mrs. Clinton -- whose husband was
collecting millions in donations from people associated with Uranium One."

Again... I'll believe a NEWS agency over a blogger website that DOESN'T
have the resources that The Times has.

BOTH are proven liars, so YOU believe the one who props up Clinton, ONLY
because you're a butthurt snowflake who HAS to. LOL

Sad.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
PIBB
2017-04-10 17:11:11 UTC
THAT'S not the story, so take that Snopes bullshit and shove it.
Who are you relying on? Brietbart?
Rudy Canoza
That didn't happen, of course.
David Johnston
2017-03-25 18:21:06 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by AlleyCat
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE
Still living in the past?
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?
It really doesn't. She's no longer running for president. She's no
longer in politics at all. Attacking Clinton no longer serves the
function of making Trump look good.
AlleyCat
2017-03-25 22:20:18 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:21:06 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?
It really doesn't. She's no longer running for president. She's no
longer in politics at all. Attacking Clinton no longer serves the
function of making Trump look good.
LOL... that's not the point, doofus. The Russians now have a stake in 20%
of OUR Uranium... you don't think that matters?

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
AlleyCat
2017-03-25 22:40:10 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:27:18 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
LOL... that's not the point, doofus. The Russians now have a stake in 20%
of OUR Uranium... you don't think that matters?
No. Why do you?
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!

YOU said Russia DIDN'T have a stake in our Uranium.

So... you don't care about something that doesn't exist?

You need some fresh air... tell mommy to open the door at the top of the
stairs, basement rat... you're getting confused.

Smelling your dirty sheets all day long, Howard, can have a detriMENTAL
effect on you.

http://tinypic.com/r/281wil2/8

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-25 23:20:29 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
LOL... that's not the point, doofus. The Russians now have a stake in 20%
of OUR Uranium... you don't think that matters?
No. Why do you?
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!
YOU said Russia DIDN'T have a stake in our Uranium.
No. I said they can't export it against the will of the US and Canada. It's of
no value or use to them unless they can sell it.
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 00:15:16 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 16:20:29 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!
YOU said Russia DIDN'T have a stake in our Uranium.
No. I said they can't export it against the will of the US and Canada. It's of
no value or use to them unless they can sell it.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!

You JUST said, "Make a profit and wire that profit to their headquarters
in Russia", when asked, "... Russia bought out Uranium One so it could...
what???

Well? Which IS it? What difference, at this point, does it make, that
Russia can't export the Uranium? YOU said that they can, "Make a profit
and wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia."

LOL... caught you in your OWN web of deceit.

EOD

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-03-26 00:51:50 UTC
Well? Which IS it? What difference, at this point, does it make, that
Russia can't export the Uranium? YOU said that they can, "Make a profit
and wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia."
Since you can't distinguish money from a lump of dense, warm metal, you cannot
understand any response.
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 01:14:22 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:51:50 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Well? Which IS it? What difference, at this point, does it make, that
Russia can't export the Uranium? YOU said that they can, "Make a profit
and wire that profit to their headquarters in Russia."
Since you can't distinguish money from a lump of dense, warm metal, you cannot
understand any response.
Since you're incapable of admitting you're wrong and submitting anything
relevant and NOT posting false equivalences...

What fucking difference, at this point, does a 20% stake in Uranium and a
20% stake in the money made from that Uranium, make, that IS equivalent to
X amount of dollars, or rubles, or whatever currency the buyer uses?

If Russia has a 20% stake in AMERICA'S Uranium, does it matter whether
it's in Uranium or "money" after processing?

Nope. Either way RUSSIA, not a Russian COMPANY, is making money off our
Uranium ANNNNNNND Hillary probably is too... under the table, of course.

It's "The Bourne Supremacy" all over again. Instead of oil, it's Uranium.
PIBB
Are you still on drugs?
PIBB
Delusional, as ever.
PIBB
2017-03-25 22:53:07 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium
doesn't matter now?
It really doesn't. She's no longer running for president.
She's no longer in politics at all. Attacking Clinton no
longer serves the function of making Trump look good.
LOL... that's not the point, doofus. The Russians now have a
stake in 20% of OUR Uranium... you don't think that matters?
No. Why do you?
AlleyCat can't stay on topic. He tries to deflect you from your
arguments with distractions.

His comments are rather like Trump's tweets, you might say. And just
as meaningless.
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 00:19:57 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 22:53:07 GMT, PIBB says...
Post by PIBB
AlleyCat can't stay on topic. He tries to deflect you from your
arguments with distractions.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Classic lieberal. Says, "WE can go off topic all we want and deflect away
from showing just how bad our heroes are, but you can't.

Seriously? Hillary Clinton did NO wrong? Riiiight.

That's the disease of liberalism.., can't admit the truth, lest it make
you look sad and pathetic, and WEAK.

Go ahead... tell me where *I* changed the topic and deflected. Chances
are, I was responding to one of your ilk who went off-topic.

Saying the Russians now have a 20% stake in OUR Uranium, is going off-
topic and deflecting? Deflecting FOR whom? Hitlery Clinton?

Don't you WANT me deflecting from that old dried up, sick, murdering
criminal?

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
David Johnston
I do not in fact think it matters.
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 00:53:09 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 18:13:21 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
LOL... that's not the point, doofus. The Russians now have a stake in 20%
of OUR Uranium... you don't think that matters?
I do not in fact think it matters.
Why not? I thought since you lietards cared SO much about whether the
Russians influenced the election, you would LOVE to hate them even more,
and boo and hiss whenever Russia was mentioned.

That's the fucking disease of liberalism... you fucktards say things ONLY
to be contrary to anyone else who disagrees with you on any OTHER subject.

A pro-choice conservative Republican is STILL wrong in being pro-choice,
right? I mean, you can't have the opposition agreeing with you, right?

No... because she still says things anti-left winger.

See? She's STILL wrong, even though she's right? LOL

*****

Wow... just wow... Joy Behar kissing the feet of a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN
but ONLY because she agrees with her... THIS time. Can't imagine what
she's said about Tomi BEFORE that interview.
David Johnston
Nah. I'm fine with Putin picking President Poodle.
Siri Cruise
2017-03-26 00:55:09 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
Hitlerry Cliton selling the Russians 20% of OUR Uranium doesn't matter
now?
It really doesn't. She's no longer running for president. She's no
longer in politics at all. Attacking Clinton no longer serves the
function of making Trump look good.
LOL... that's not the point, doofus. The Russians now have a stake in 20%
of OUR Uranium... you don't think that matters?
I do not in fact think it matters.
I'm miffed that Russians can make a profit in the US after Ukraine, but that's
hardly a world shatterring tragedy.
AlleyCat
NOW yer ketchin' on. ;-)
AlleyCat
2017-03-26 01:26:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I'm miffed that Russians can make a profit in the US after Ukraine, but that's
hardly a world shatterring tragedy.
Massive Explosions At Ukraine's Major Ammo Cache - Suspected Sabotage

The massive ammunition depot at Ukraine's Balakliya military installation
exploded on Thursday, resulting in multiple videos of what appears to look
like footage from a war zone.

According to the BBC:

Some 20,000 people are being evacuated after a series of explosions at a
massive arms depot in eastern Ukraine described by officials as sabotage.
The base in Balakliya, near Kharkiv, is around 100km (60 miles) from
fighting against Russian-backed separatists.

The dump is used to store thousands of tonnes of ammunition including
missiles and artillery weapons.

Rescue teams are overseeing a huge evacuation effort for people living in
the city and nearby villages.
The total area of the dump spans more than 350 hectares, the military
says. Everyone within a 10km (6 miles) radius of the dump is being
evacuated, the Interfax news agency quoted an aide to President Petro
Poroshenko as saying.

Munitions from the depot are used to supply military units in the conflict
zone in nearby Luhansk and Donetsk, reports say.

It is believed an explosive device was dropped from a drop on the site,
something which was previously attempted without success in 2015.

Siri Cruise
2017-03-26 05:14:36 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I'm miffed that Russians can make a profit in the US after Ukraine, but that's
hardly a world shatterring tragedy.
Massive Explosions At Ukraine's Major Ammo Cache - Suspected Sabotage
And the crust shatterring didn't even reach Poland. The mantle remained
undisturbed.

In other news--the sun will rise tomorrow.