25 years ago
Hillbilly Davis
2018-03-09 03:00:25 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:43:05 -0700, gordo says...
Suzuki said overpopulation was destroying the planet, so he had five
kids.
The reason nobody takes eco-loons seriously is because they don't take
themselves seriously.
Suzuki had 5 children and that proves AGW is not real.
He said OVERPOPULATION was destroying the planet, dumb ass.

Why can't you fucking liberals read?
--
Climate Hillbilly Davis

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Byker
2018-03-09 17:10:29 UTC

Post by Hillbilly Davis
Suzuki said overpopulation was destroying the planet, so he had five
kids.
The reason nobody takes eco-loons seriously is because they don't take
themselves seriously.
Suzuki had 5 children and that proves AGW is not real.
He said OVERPOPULATION was destroying the planet, dumb ass.
I wonder if he's into "deep ecology"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
Dhu on Gate
2018-03-09 23:06:09 UTC
Post by Hillbilly Davis
Suzuki said overpopulation was destroying the planet, so he had five
kids.
The reason nobody takes eco-loons seriously is because they don't
take themselves seriously.
Suzuki had 5 children and that proves AGW is not real.
He said OVERPOPULATION was destroying the planet, dumb ass.
I wonder if he's into "deep ecology"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
It's an evil perversion to imagine humans are not part of the natural
ecology of this Planet. But the fact is we are often subject to natural
forces outside our ken or control, and as a species we're currently
over-running everything else that we depend on for our own long term
survival: Man does not live by Bread alone, but grasshoppers and blue
whales too.

So outside exceptional circumstances (like Tamar's Bargain;?/) I'm with
Blood Sweat and Tears on this one.

I'd also make a one child per woman Law apply only here on Earth*.
Beats the historical alternative: "War -> Famine -> Plague" ;-)

Dhu (Belter's *will need* kittens ;^)