Sask. Premier Brad Wall to step down
2017-08-10 19:37:23 UTC
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/brad-wall-retiring-from-politics-1.4241711
The Doctor
2017-08-10 20:54:02 UTC
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/brad-wall-retiring-from-politics-1.4241711
Following his leader Harper I see.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
M.I.Wakefield
2017-08-10 21:02:05 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/brad-wall-retiring-from-politics-1.4241711
Following his leader Harper I see.
Based on net approval ratings, Wall was tied as the most popular premier in
the country ... which would make him very different than any of the
Liberals.
Roy
2017-08-10 21:31:57 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/brad-wall-retiring-from-politics-1.4241711
Following his leader Harper I see.
Based on net approval ratings, Wall was tied as the most popular premier in
the country ... which would make him very different than any of the
Liberals.
It's those soft Liberal twits like "doc" who allow those useless twits from Haiti
to tromp into Canada and claim that they are legit refugees who deserve our help.
It is this @#$% Liberal government that is going to ruin this country with their soft handling of these loons.
I say, "BAR THE BASTARDS" and save ourselves years and years of trouble and strife.
=====
Eric©
2017-08-11 02:32:16 UTC
The Doctor wrote...
Post by The Doctor
Post by M.I.Wakefield
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/brad-wall-retiring-from-politics-1.4241711
Following his leader Harper I see.
Liberal premiers of Alberta will never have to worry about stepping down.