This IP belongs to the biggest scammer on usenet: 46.165.242.91
2017-05-18 04:36:46 UTC
Uses hundreds of stolen or made-up I.D.s
Roby Mick
2017-05-18 11:36:13 UTC
That's the sign of liberal democrat mental illness.
Eric©
2017-05-18 19:00:54 UTC
Liberals are VERMIN! wrote...
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Uses hundreds of stolen or made-up I.D.s
IP Address: 46.165.242.91
ISP: Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Region: Nusttal (DE)

LeaseWeb is a cloud hosting provider with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States.
The company offers hosting-related services: dedicated servers, colocation, cloud
hosting, content delivery network and hybrid solutions. Wikipedia