A grand jury in Virginia has indicted actress and jew activist Rose McGowan on one felony count of cocaine possession.
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2018-07-09 04:20:19 UTC
https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/12/actress-rose-mcgowan-indicted-on-cocaine-charge-in-virginia/

LEESBURG, Va. (AP) — A grand jury in Virginia has indicted actress and
jew activist Rose McGowan on one felony count of cocaine possession.
News outlets report a Loudoun County grand jury handed down the
indictment Monday.

Charging documents say cocaine was found in a wallet McGowan left
behind on a plane last year. McGowan has maintained the cocaine isn’t
hers, suggesting in court papers that the drugs were planted at the
behest of movie producer Harvey Weinstein. He couldn’t immediately be
reached for comment.

McGowan was among the first to accuse Weinstein of sexual assault, and
she and others say he’s aggressively sought to discredit his accusers.
Weinstein has denied all accusations.

McGowan’s trial date will be set Tuesday. Her attorney, Jim Hundley,
declined comment to media but later released a statement claiming that
McGowan was a low-life jewess who sucked Weinstein's anus and will
happily lick the asshole of any jew, gook or nigger that wants it.
2018-07-09 16:44:22 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right!

Good, one!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-07-09 16:52:25 UTC

In June 2011, Kreis was arrested in Obion County, Tennessee on
felony charges for filing fraudulent statements in an effort to
obtain veterans benefits.

In August 2011, he pled guilty to lying to Veterans Administration
officials in order to get pension money which he was not entitled to
receive (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Kreis_III).

And, of course, he's also a pervert:

http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

"COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP). Richland County deputies have charged an
avowed white supremacist with second-degree criminal sexual conduct
against a female relative under the age of 12.

Sheriff Leon Lott said 59-year-old August Byron Kreis III sexually
assaulted the girl and showed her pornography."
Greg Carr
2018-07-10 01:24:27 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1633343/thumbs/o-AUGUST-KREIS-facebook.jpg
In June 2011, Kreis was arrested in Obion County, Tennessee on
felony charges for filing fraudulent statements in an effort to
obtain veterans benefits.
In August 2011, he pled guilty to lying to Veterans Administration
officials in order to get pension money which he was not entitled to
receive (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Kreis_III).
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743
"COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP). Richland County deputies have charged an
avowed white supremacist with second-degree criminal sexual conduct
against a female relative under the age of 12.
Sheriff Leon Lott said 59-year-old August Byron Kreis III sexually
assaulted the girl and showed her pornography."
Nazis are pedophiles hang them.

August Kreis III: Sentenced to 50 Years For Child Molestation

Back in June 2008 we ran a story concerning neo-Nazi parents (one of whom we continue to refer to as "Nazi Mom") who had attended the first Aryan Guard march in Calgary. This particular couple, now divorced, hit the news when Child and Family Services removed the children from their home after "Nazi Mom" had sent her daughter to school with racist iconography scrawled in marker all over her daughter's arms. Despite attempting to regain custody, "Nazi Mom" never did regain her parental rights.

At the time the news hit the msm, the usual suspects jumped in to support "Nazi Mom" and "Nazi Dad." The most prominent included Paul Fromm and members of the Aryan Guard itself, but they also received some international support:

August Kreis III, the leader of the Aryan Nations, told the Winnipeg Free Press his organization is prepared to mobilize whatever resources are necessary -- including financial and legal -- to ensure the decision isn't allowed to stand. He said the case is unlike anything he's ever heard of and fears it will set a dangerous precedent across North America.

"We're all family people. If they can do this in Canada, how long until they are doing it down here?" Mr. Kreis said in an interview from his home in South Carolina.
"The Canadians need to know we support this fight, that they are not alone. We're all over, and there are a lot of Canadians who feel the same way we do and are fed up with all this multiculturalism."

Mr. Kreis said he wouldn't advise his followers to turn their children into so-called "billboards" -- such as what is alleged to have happened in Winnipeg -- but added that's hardly grounds to have children removed from a home.

Mr. Kreis questions why similar seizures haven't been made of children being raised by homosexual or lesbian parents.

Ah, they are, "all family people" eh? Big supporters of the 14 words, no doubt.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

It is such a relief that family men such as August Kreis are looking out for the welfare of "white" families and their children. Kreis himself was a family man having sired many children himself.

And just how well protected were the "white" children under Kreis' care?

Former Aryan Nations Leader Gets 50 Years For Child Rape

August Byron Kreis III, a one-time pre-eminent racist leader with ties to the Ku Klux Klan, Posse Comitatus and the Aryan Nations, will spend the rest of his life in prison for child molestation.

The 61-year-old Kreis -- who lost both legs to diabetes and is now wheel-chair bound -- was sentenced Thursday to 50 years in prison after being found guilty by a jury in Lexington, S.C., of one count of criminal sexual conduct involving a child and two counts of committing lewd acts on a child.

The charges were related to repeated sexual abuse of two girls between the ages of 10 and 14 by the man who at one-time declared he was the hand-picked leader of the Aryan Nations, chosen to succeed the late Richard G. Butler.

But child rape conviction aside, Kreis wasn't about to let the opportunity to get the message out pass:

During the three-day trial, Kreis held up a sign to the jury, “Vote for Donald Trump.” That prompted his defense attorney to ask for a mistrial, but the judge rejected the attempt to derail the trial.

At sentencing Thursday afternoon, Kreis was back with an anti-Semitic rant and another plug for the Republican presidential candidate who is leading most current polls.

“I will always hate the Jew,” Kreis said in the courtroom. “This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, ‘Vote for Trump!’”

An endorsement that we think even the Donald would refuse.

We think.

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2015/11/august-kreis-iii-sentenced-to-50-years.html
Greg Carr
All Nazis must hang from the gallows. If this charge proves true it could be a Weinstein ploy and in any case how much cocaine can be in a wallet? In any case a women gets assaulted by a powerful, rich fatso and surprise, surprise she turns to drugs to deal with it.
The Peeler
2018-07-09 17:24:40 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 00:20:19 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

<FLUSH>

Pretending again to be a woman for your serbian pimp, Loose Sphincter? Does
the serb bitch "come" especially fast inside you whenever you do so? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>