LOL... Leftard Lying Liberal Has To Post Quarterly Growth, Instead of What the Topic Is About... ANNUAL Growth
2017-12-05 01:55:08 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 10:37:46 -0800 (PST), Matt says...

=====

Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama

"Technically, the President of the United States was correct." - Fortune

"He was correct that America?s gross domestic production growth never hit
3%, annually under President Barack Obama when speaking about his long-
awaited tax reform before a crowd in Springfield, Mo. Wednesday. That
comes after the U.S. Commerce Department said GDP growth had hit Trump's
3% target in the second quarter."

"We just announced that we hit 3% in GDP, it just came out," the president
said. "On a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration, during an
eight year period, never hit 3%. So we're really on our way. If we achieve
sustained 3% growth, that means 12 million new jobs and $10 trillion of
new economic activity over the next decade. That's some numbers."

(continued below)

=====
He never had a 3% growth year?
NO.

What art of ANNUALLY don't you fucking understand, moron?

=====

"Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached
at or above 3% ON A QUARTERLY BASIS about eight times."

(quarterly ONLY)

"BUT ANNUAL GDP GROWTH NEVER HIT 3% UNDER OBAMA, prompting economists to
dub the era a "low-growth" environment. Prior to the 2000s, the U.S. was
no stranger to annual GDP growth upward of 3%." - Fortune.com
DoD
2017-12-05 15:44:21 UTC
[...]
Idiot matt got caught again....lmao....
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni
Zbog Domovine
AlleyCat
2017-12-05 22:09:22 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:15:17 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
Post by AlleyCat
What art of ANNUALLY don't you fucking understand, moron?
Do try to keep up, moron.
Deflection away from your math ineptness, which didn't REALLY involve math
anyway. Adding PARTICULAR months up (months that END the quarter and
dividing by four) does NOT give the annual rate.

The WHOLE quarter needs to add up to 3%, and ALL quarters have to be at
3%. Fortune magazine says that Obama's economy NEVER broke the 3% plateau
ANNUALLY.
Facts were presented, the issue appears to be you can't do basic math.
IOW... you got owned, you lied and now you're trying to pass off yet
ANOTHER lie, that you didn't lie and we caught you lying.

YOU'RE the one who can't Math, idiot, because you liberals LIE every time
you open your mouths or your fingers touch a keyboard.

Obama's economy was stagnant at BEST, and you can't stand it that Trump's
is doing better. That's why you come in here and LIE your asses off. You
WANT America and Republicans to fail while ANY Republican is at the helm,
and it pisses you off when either doesn't.

No... the "fact" that Obama's administration had 3% growth rates in the
months at the END of a quarter, doesn't mean the WHOLE quarter had that
growth rate, and CERTAINLY doesn't mean he had an ANNUAL growth rate of
3%.

Is Fortune Magazine lying? No... YOU are.

Obama NEVER had an ANNUAL GDP growth rate of 3%. Posting what the economy
did in the months that END the quarters, doesn't add up to an ANNUAL
growth rate, MORON.

=====
Post by AlleyCat
Subject: Trump's Estimated 2017 Annual GDP Rate
It's common knowledge that Barack Obama was the
worst economic president since at least 1949.
Barack Obama was the only President to have not
had even one year of 3% GDP growth.
Here is the complete list of average annual real
GDP growth by postwar president (in descending
Johnson (1964-68), 5.3% Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3%
Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9% Reagan (1981-88), 3.5%
Carter (1977-80), 3.3% Eisenhower (1953-60), 3.0%
(Post-WWII average: 2.9%) Nixon (1969-74), 2.8%
Ford (1975-76), 2.6% G. H. W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3%
G. W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1% Truman (1946-52), 1.7%
Obama (2009-15), 1.5%
Barack Obama's best year of GDP growth was 2.6 in
2015 (a year in which the stock market decreased
in value). 2009 - -2.8 2010 - 2.5 2011 - 1.6 2012
- 2.2 2013 - 1.7 2014 - 2.4 2015 - 2.6 2016 - 1.5
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/federal-re
serve-bank-trumps-estimated-2017-annual-gdp-rate-w
ill-beat-barack-obamas-best-year-ever
=====
Post by AlleyCat
No, really, it isn't. Probably because it isn't true.
He never had a 3% growth year? Fascinating.
Dec 31, 2015 3.11%
Sep 30, 2015 3.44%
Jun 30, 2015 4.46%
Mar 31, 2015 4.95%
Why don't you go back and try taking basic math again.
Matt
=====
AlleyCat
2017-12-06 01:35:02 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:04:30 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
Post by AlleyCat
Deflection away from
the facts?
No... the lies, since ONE month out of the quarter can NOT be used to
determine the ANNUAL rate of GDP, you anally retentive moron.
Dec 31, 2015 3.11%
Sep 30, 2015 3.44%
Jun 30, 2015 4.46%
Mar 31, 2015 4.95%
Try to see how that averages under 3%.
Cherry-picking ONE month out of the quarter is not how you get the annual
rate, you lying sack of shit.

Do you forget that we have the Internet, too, you fucking dumb ass?

Those QUARTERS (2015) did NOT all have 3% growth rate. Only ONE quarter
out of 4 had a growth rate of 3% or higher and that was the 1st.
(see below)

The rest of the year went downhill... FAST.
Knock yourself out.
If it helps you low-self-esteemed liberal liars sleep better, like a good
Saul Alinsky tool, go ahead and keep repeating this lie.

WE can do it too, idiot.

Knock YOURSELF out, liar, and don't forget to read below, the REAL facts
of Obama's fiscal year of 2015.

-----

[...]

Oh, and if anyone cares to see the truth...

Quarter 1 2015: 3.2%
Quarter 2 2015: 2.7%
Quarter 3 2015: 1.6%
Quarter 4 2015: 0.5%

Annual Rate GDP: 2.0%

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cherry-picking months out of the quarter is the same thing as LYING,
liberal.

Of course, we expect nothing less.

Source: Statista: The Statistics Portal

Statistics and Studies from more than 18,000 Sources

And if you don't believe me... these graphs are from THREE different
sources.

s=gdp+cqoq&v=201711291343v

Via Statista: Loading Image...
AlleyCat
2017-12-06 22:27:54 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/charts/united-states-gdp-growth.png?
s=gdp+cqoq&v=201711291343v

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_large.png

Via Statista: https://i.imgur.com/HUO4kke.jpg
AlleyCat
2017-12-07 23:56:33 UTC
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:52:13 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
No, moron, those are end of quarter numbers, you idiot. Which anyone that KNEW anything about finance would know.
No, idiot... those are MONTHS you posted, moron. If you were REALLY
posting "end-of-quarter" numbers, they would read Q1, Q2, Q3... ,etc., but
you posted it as a month. THAT'S the way the "finance" world posts it's
data, NOT by the month the quarter ended.

If YOU knew anything about finance, you would know.

Post your source(s)... I posted THREE sources that say your numbers are
bullshit lies.

They ALL say the same thing... what was your source, again?

Quarter 1 2015: 3.2%
Quarter 2 2015: 2.7%
Quarter 3 2015: 1.6%
Quarter 4 2015: 0.5%

Annual Rate GDP: 2.0%

These graphs are from FOUR different sources. You listed ZERO, NONE, NADA.

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/charts/united-states-gdp-growth.png?
s=gdp+cqoq&v=201711291343v

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_large.png

Via Statista: https://i.imgur.com/HUO4kke.jpg

Via Fortune: Loading Image...

=====

My god... is there no end to the lengths you will go to, to show us
exactly how low your self-esteem really is?

You HAVE to get in the last word or your whole world comes crumbling down,
and there's NO way a Conservative dumbass can be right and you wrong...
right?

[giggle]

Keep on lying, moronic idiot... it shows everyone what you liberals are
really made of.
Franken~Groper
2017-12-08 00:02:43 UTC
Via Fortune: https://i.imgur.com/wtaIhde.jpg
=====
Nicely deconstructed sir!
AlleyCat
2017-12-08 01:27:06 UTC
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:06:59 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:52:13 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
No, moron, those are end of quarter numbers, you idiot. Which anyone that KNEW anything about finance would know.
No
Yeah.
You are an idiot. Kill yourself now and do the world a favor.
LOL... what a poor, sad, lonely little basement dwelling nerd of a mommy's
boy. You're a head crusher, aren't you?

https://vimeo.com/211559729
Morons that don't understand what a QUARTER is
LOL... Mattsiepoo STILL desperate to try and spin the topic around to
quarters instead of what the topic was REALLY about... Obama's economy and
ANNUAL growth of the GDP (which NEVER rose above 3%), so he doesn't look
as stupid as everyone can clearly see that he is.
, or how it is represented, are assuredly Trumpski voters.
Well, it is we Trumpski voters who see through your lies and
misdirections, and we also know that Obama's economy NEVER had a 3% growth
rate for the whole fiscal year, which, BTW, you ALSO misrepresented as
Jan. through December, when it's NOT... it's April through March.

Dec 31, 2015 3.11%
Sep 30, 2015 3.44%
Jun 30, 2015 4.46%
Mar 31, 2015 4.95%

You didn't post QUARTERLY figures, liar... you posted the last month OF
the quarter, which might or might not have had +3% growth, since you
refuse to provide your source(s).

NO ONE lists quarters with the "ending" month. It's Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4,
dumbass liar.

=====

Quarterly figures for 2015 are as follows:

Quarter 1 2015: 3.2%
Quarter 2 2015: 2.7%
Quarter 3 2015: 1.6%
Quarter 4 2015: 0.5%

Making the ANNUAL Rate of GDP growth: 2.0%

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL... what a fucking child. Never been, though I WAS in Germany the year
the Berlin Wall went up. Does THAT count?
I give up.
Matt
LOL... surrender accepted.
AlleyCat
2017-12-09 01:44:29 UTC
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:29:12 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
Alley Ho simply can't understand that we...
What's this "WE" shit, Kemosabe... you got a gerbil up your ass again?
... list quarterly values by the end month of the quarter.
Now, it's quarterly values by the "END month" of the quarter.

Who told you that fucking lie?

So... whatever the GDP growth rate was in March 2015, that's the growth
rate for Quarter 1?

Aaaaaaahnng... WRONG.

The growth rate for Q2 2015 was 2.7%, liar.

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/charts/united-states-gdp-growth.png?
s=gdp+cqoq&v=201711291343v

https://i.imgur.com/HUO4kke.jpg

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_large.png

Quarter 1 2015: 3.2%
Quarter 2 2015: 2.7%
Quarter 3 2015: 1.6%
Quarter 4 2015: 0.5%

LOL... no stupid... that is NOT how it's done, you child-like lying sack
of low-self-esteemed shit.

"Quarterly values" are NOT calculated by the "end month"... it's
calculated over the entire THREE months, making up the quarter.

You're wrong, of course, but even IF the March growth rate WAS over 3%,
that would STILL not qualify for what the QUARTER did, and CERTAINLY not
what the whole fiscal year did, dumb ass.

Keep digging, liar, you might reach China perty soon.

Here, ya moron... learn ya sumthin'... you fucking Hillbilly.

---

A quarter is a three-month period on a company's financial calendar that
acts as a basis for the reporting of earnings and the paying of dividends.
A quarter refers to one-fourth of a year and is typically expressed as
"Q."

(not "M", for month... "M" is for Matt the Moron... LOL)

The first quarter of the United States federal government's fiscal year is
October, November and December, Q2 is January, February and March, Q3 is
April, May and June, and Q4 is July, August and September. -
investopedia.com
AlleyCat
2017-12-10 23:16:24 UTC
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 04:53:25 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
Post by AlleyCat
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:29:12 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
Alley Ho simply can't understand that we...
What's this "WE" shit, Kemosabe... you got a gerbil up your ass again?
You do seem to like those gerbils.
LOL... what part of "YOU got a gerbil up your ass again?" don't you
understand? Oh... judging by the statement [1] below, I see you have a
grammar AND reading comprehension problem.

You know, changing one's text to make your childish not-so-clever quips,
is not-so-smart. It shows EVERYONE just how much of a baby you liberals
are. The OPs don't disappear, like you wingers wish they would do, so
everyone KNOWS what you're doing, and how much of a lying child you and
your winger friends are.
Post by AlleyCat
So... whatever the GDP growth rate was in March 2015, that's the growth
rate for Quarter 1?
Hey, he CAN be taught!
No, I've already learned that you liberals are nothing but childish liars.
Par for the course, now that you crying snowflakes lost to Donald Trump!

[chuckle]
Amazing, for a small gerbil loving ho.[1]
Hmmm... am I a small ho, who loves gerbils, or a ho who loves small
gerbils?

AlleyCat