Japan doomsday cult leader executed 23 years after Tokyo sarin attack
2018-07-06 01:58:13 UTC
The leader of the Aum Shinrikyo cult, which carried out the deadly 1995
sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway, has been executed, according to
Japanese public broadcaster NHK.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/asia/japan-aum-shinriyko-leader-executed-intl/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2018-07-06T01%3A29%3A03&utm_term=image
Greg Carr
2018-07-06 07:55:43 UTC

We should have the death penalty in Canada.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-07-06 12:36:00 UTC
"Greg Carr" wrote in message

> On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 6:58:16 PM UTC-7, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> > The leader of the Aum Shinrikyo cult, which carried out the deadly 1995
> > sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway, has been executed, according to
> > Japanese public broadcaster NHK.
> >
> > https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/asia/japan-aum-shinriyko-leader-executed-intl/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2018-07-06T01%3A29%3A03&utm_term=image

> We should have the death penalty in Canada.

Six other leaders of the cult were also executed, six more remain on death
row.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43395483