Jason Kenney - say what?
Joe
2006-09-27 16:07:41 UTC
Another addition to the Conservative Scandal Sheet. Jason Kenney
misleading (lying to) the House of Commons. Reporters names' who made
access to information requests were bandied about by the Conservatives.
Jason Kenney claimed, in the House of Commons, that the Liberals did
the same in the past.

Only one problem; he lied.

Open and transparent government at its best! (sarcasm)

"But then Kenney, the Prime Minister's parliamentary secretary, said he
had a Privy Council Office memo proving that Liberals had indulged in
the same, illegal indiscretion when they were in office. He has now
said this at least a half-dozen times in the House of Commons.

Kenney said the Conservatives were actually raising the standards of
elected office by stopping the practice immediately. The problem,
however, is that the memo says the opposite.

Dale Eisler, assistant secretary to the cabinet and a former
journalist, wrote in the memo: "There was no knowledge of an ATI
(access-to-information) request by any specific reporter. We are never
privy to that information."

Kenney accused of misleading the Commons
Memo cited by Tory MP states opposite of what he claims
Furor over possible privacy in access-to-information cases
Sep. 23, 2006. 11:15 AM
SUSAN DELACOURT
OTTAWA BUREAU CHIEF

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&call_pageid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1158961811443
Chom Noamsky
2006-09-27 16:21:25 UTC
Post by Joe
Another addition to the Conservative Scandal Sheet. Jason Kenney
misleading (lying to) the House of Commons. Reporters names' who made
access to information requests were bandied about by the Conservatives.
Jason Kenney claimed, in the House of Commons, that the Liberals did
the same in the past.
Only one problem; he lied.
ROFL!!!!

... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
... do as I say not do as I do
The Doctor
2006-09-27 23:31:35 UTC
Post by Joe
[...]
Kenney the Golden Boy in hot water!
--
Member - Liberal International
This is ***@nl2k.ab.ca Ici ***@nl2k.ab.ca
Beware Linux the Microsoft of Unixes
j***@gmail.com
Jason Kenney posts to this group, how many aliases does he use?
j***@gmail.com
He posts under the aliases Jamie and Kenny
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 18:39:20 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/4NM5goomuEk/Q1us_rQqoIoJ
From: "Jason" <***@pacbell.com>

Subject: Kenny

Date: 2000/10/04

Newsgroups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Gee, and I thought that I had developed a split personality when I read what
youre_welcome posted.

LOL

Jason

Kenny wrote:

How did you come up with this nonsense?
I change ISPs and become a lurker and still JACKASSES like you harrass me.

Kenny

In article <***@dell.con>,
"love.dell" <***@dell.con> wrote:

love.dell,
I don't think Dell would welcome "Jason," aka "Kenny," aka "Jamie."
(next alias? who knows) This "trio of trolls" has done nothing but
post hundreds of unfounded Compaq-bashing messages in this ng in the
past few months. Lacking any relative knowledge or worthwhile
contribution, I finally had to killfile the first "two." Now it
reappears as "Jason," throwing out the same old non-sensical crap as
before. Oh well, "Jason" can now go keep company with his/her alter-
egos, "Jamie" and "Kenny."

(Now THAT person really DOES need to get a life.)
Post by j***@gmail.com
-
youre_welcome
j***@gmail.com