The Two DNCCs (Democrat Nincompoop Crazy Cunts) May Have To Throw Down -- My Money's On Pelosi
2017-05-17 00:23:36 UTC
Ain't nothing like a crazy white girl.

Nancy Pelosi On Democrats Pushing For Trump Impeachment - Auntie Maxine
Won't Like It

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Democrats pushing impeachment are
doing so without facts.

At a CNN town hall Monday evening, Mrs. Pelosi warned Democrats pushing
the impeachment of President Trump and said if they can't make the case
they shouldn't even suggest the idea.

"In other words, again, if you are talking about impeachment, you are
talking about what are the facts. Not that I don't like him and I don't
like his hair and - what are the facts?" she said.

Yeah... that's mature of a fucking SENATOR.

"What are the facts that you would make a case on? What are the rules
that he may have violated? If you don't have that case you are just
participating in more hearsay."

Mrs. Pelosi said many are facing pressure from their constituents to
act, especially in wake of the former FBI Director James B. Comey's
firing, but without a case, Democrats are just adding to the problem.

The House minority leader also addressed The Washington Post article
that reported Mr. Trump had shared highly classified intelligence
information with Russian officials and called it a "serious matter." She
said sharing such information could endanger American lives and jeopardize
our relationships with our allies.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
Siri Cruise
2017-05-17 03:28:15 UTC
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Democrats pushing impeachment are
doing so without facts.
Yeah... that's mature of a fucking SENATOR.
Uhhh........
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
AlleyCat
2017-05-17 05:39:13 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 20:28:15 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Yeah... that's mature of a fucking SENATOR.
tee hee... I'm not as SENATOR. ;-)