Just do what the officer says, Dashawn
2018-01-10 22:22:36 UTC
I just saw this on "Primer Impacto". Watch the jig-ape twitch as the bullets
find their mark: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ccd_1515105947

"Three Escambia County Sheriff’s deputies have been cleared of any
wrongdoing in an October, 2017 shootout with a robbery suspect. Prosecutors
said a key piece of evidence in coming to that decision was the dash-cam
video from the first-responding deputy.

"In that video, which has now been released by the State Attorney’s Office,
Deputy Patrick Roberts can be seen and heard commanding Demetric Denario
Carter to keep his hands up and get on the ground for more than two minutes.
Roberts could see a handgun in Carter’s back pocket.

"Even after backup arrived, Carter refused to comply. Deputy Roberts tased
Carter who pulled his gun and fires several shots as he was going to the
ground. Deputies responded with fire of their own, wounding Carter who was
taken into custody."
Greg Carr
Begone racist twit.
Basil Jet
2018-01-11 05:53:22 UTC
"I'm not gonna tell you again" loses its impact the seventeenth time.
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-11 07:52:07 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
find their mark: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ccd_1515105947
"I'm not gonna tell you again" loses its impact the seventeenth time.
Yeah. Ok. I'm not gonna tell you again. Have fun with THAT.

aDhu