UK schools replace analog clocks with digital because students reportedly can't tell time
2018-05-05 23:10:13 UTC
They are having much success at dumbing down the population...
UK schools replace analog clocks with digital because students reportedly
can't tell time
Are you sure?
Yup: https://tinyurl.com/y9wsyk63
Blow fly versus Mortein
2018-05-06 00:37:15 UTC
Will this Buzzing menace, the neo-Nazi Byker face Mortein bravely?

UK's Hitlke Jugend are all illiterate and low IQ creeps
Are you sure?
Absolutely!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/life-after-hate-groups-
neo-fascism-racism

But luckily there are always a few who in the end still grow up to become
a human.
--
Who do you call when buzzing insects infest your newsgroup? The anti-
Septic exterminator!
Greg Carr
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Byker
2018-05-06 19:04:25 UTC
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Greg Carr
2018-05-07 02:06:18 UTC
Just change the batteries. I used to know a blind guy and he had a digital watch that when he touched it told him the time audibly.
Byker
2018-05-07 16:29:05 UTC
"Greg Carr" wrote in message
Post by Greg Carr
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
Siri Cruise
2018-05-07 19:09:45 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Greg Carr
"Greg Carr" wrote in message
Post by Greg Carr
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
After the apopcalypse we make sundials from the corpses of weak.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Basil Jet
You can use a potato as a battery.
Daniel60
2018-05-12 10:42:43 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
Post by Greg Carr
"Greg Carr"  wrote in message
Post by Greg Carr
Nothing wrong with digital time.
Except when there's no electricity. Can you manually wind a digital watch?
Just change the batteries.
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
You can use a potato as a battery.
or, even, eight batteries in series! I've seen it on "Red Dwarf"!!
Daniel
Byker
2018-05-08 21:22:29 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Byker
Good luck making batteries without electricity...
You can use a potato as a battery.
Or a caboose: