[giggle] -- Butthurt Liberal Democrats Are So Fucking Desperate -- The Flight Was Part of The Treaty On Open Skies That OBAMA Let Happen Too
2017-08-12 09:14:38 UTC
Unarmed Russian Air Force PASSENGER jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol,
CIA August 11, 2017 - CNN
Obama "let" this happen for EIGHT YEARS, stupid.
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
IN your fucking OWN article, dumb ass.

(CNN) An unarmed Russian Air Force aircraft overflew the US Capitol

"UNARMED"???? It's a PASSENGER jet, ya moron.

The Flight Was Part Of The Treaty On Open Skies

A second flight by the same jet is planned for between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesday, when the Russian jet will overfly Bedminster, New Jersey, where
President Donald Trump is vacationing, according to two people familiar
with the US government-approved flight.

LOL... butthurt liberal snowflake will stoop to the lowest of the lows.

Have a nice day, creep.
AlleyCat
2017-08-12 09:16:39 UTC
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
You fucking snowflakes really ARE desperate, aren't you.
AlleyCat
2017-08-12 20:09:22 UTC
Unarmed Russian Air Force jet overflies the Pentagon, Capitol, CIA
August 11, 2017 - CNN
-- http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/us/russian-air-force-tu154-overflight-dc/index.html
You fucking snowflakes really ARE desperate, aren't you.
You mad at CNN for just reporting the news?
What "NEWS"? Do you even know what the word MEANS? The Russian overflights
are nothing NEW, moron... CNN is just trying to get it's sub-85-IQ viewers
to think That Trump just LOVVVVVVES Russia and Putin, and that the
overflights are his "fault" and that he allows them, because he's Putin's
"buddy".

What do YOU think? It's pretty sad that you liberals and butthurt
snowflakes ONLY post articles, then no commentary. Kind of chicken shit,
if you ask anyone. How about an opinion?

YOU won't give one, because you KNOW CNN reporting this as "news" and you
adding that stupid title to the topic (Trumpski Let Spyplane Fly Over
Washington From Russia), was entirely a lie and just sad.

Yup, if you believe or watch CNN, your are stupid enough to believe
anything. And before you go off on me about watching Fox... I don't. I get
my news from all KINDS of sources, both leftist and right, THEN I make the
decision as to whose blowing the most smoke up our collective dresses.