Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Ché Guevara Thought of Blacks, Mexicans, Homosexuals & Jews?
2017-05-09 23:36:13 UTC
On Tue, 9 May 2017 18:45:56 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper says...
Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Karl Marx Thought of Blacks, Jews & Mexicans?
Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, Marxist hero

Marxists... Do you know this man, who once said "Mexicans are a band of
illiterate Indians"?

Here are some things he wrote in his book "The Motorcycle Diaries".

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on
frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which
has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance
himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have
maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with
bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the
Portuguese."

"The first person we hit on was the mayor, someone called Cohen; we had
heard a lot about him, that he was Jewish as far as money was concerned
but a good sort."

"The episode upset us a little because the poor man, apart from being
homosexual and a first-rate bore, had been very nice to us, giving us 10
soles each, bringing our total to 479 for me and 163 1/2 to Alberto."

I don't think I have to comment on any of this. It's clear what kind of a
man he was.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

2017-05-09 23:36:33 UTC
On Tue, 9 May 2017 18:45:56 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper says...
Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Karl Marx Thought of Blacks & Jews?
Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Ché Guevara Thought of Blacks?

When rapper Jay-Z and his pop star wife Beyonce went to Cuba to celebrate
their wedding anniversary in April, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., criticized
the rapper's choice of heroes.

"Well, I won't rap it, but I'll say, first of all, I think Jay-Z needs to
get informed," Rubio said during the April 14 interview on ABC News' This
Week.

"One of his heroes is Ché Guevara. Ché Guevara was a racist. Ché Guevara
was a racist that wrote extensively about the superiority of white
Europeans over people of African descent. So he should inform himself on
the guy that he's propping up."

It was a whirlwind day for Rubio as he taped seven interviews on Sunday
news shows in anticipation of releasing immigration legislation with other
senators.

"You know, Jay-Z's a guy that wears the Ché Guevara t-shirt and he doesn't
realize Ché Guevara was a racist," Rubio said on Meet the Press. "Ché
Guevara was a murderer and a killer. So look, (Jay-Z is) an entertainer,
obviously. He's not in the middle of any public discourse here. But I
think it's important to point out when people take stances like this that
are absurd."

Clearly, Ché Guevara is a controversial figure, but we hadn't heard before
that he was a racist. We set out to fact-check whether he "wrote
extensively about the superiority of white Europeans over people of
African descent."

Ché Guevara's quotes about blacks

Ernesto "Ché" Guevara was a Latin American guerrilla leader and Marxist
revolutionary, and a major figure in the Cuban revolution led by Fidel
Castro in the late 1950s. Although hailed in some circles as a legendary
icon of rebellion, the Argentine-born doctor is also reviled by many
Cubans for ruthlessly ordering the execution of more than 150 prisoners in
Cuba without a fair trial.

But was he a racist? Rubio spokesman Alex Conant sent us links to a few
articles and book passages.

The most compelling evidence was from The Motorcycle Diaries, a book based
on diaries he kept while traveling through Latin America in the early
1950s. (The book was also made into a 2004 movie.)

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have
maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with
bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the
Portuguese. And the two ancient races have now begun a hard life together,
fraught with bickering and squabbles. Discrimination and poverty unite
them in the daily fight for survival but their different ways of
approaching life separate them completely: The black is indolent and a
dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has
a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this
corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of
his own individual aspirations."

Another comment came from Guevara's writing about his time fighting with
revolutionaries in the Congo and included this line: "Given the prevailing
lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese
machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how
to handle their weapons and did not want to learn."
--

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
David Johnston
2017-05-11 06:33:54 UTC
Dude, marxism went out in the 80s. Nobody cares.
AlleyCat
2017-05-11 06:48:22 UTC
On Thu, 11 May 2017 00:33:54 -0600, David Johnston says...
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
On Tue, 9 May 2017 18:45:56 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper says...
Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Karl Marx Thought of Blacks, Jews & Mexicans?
Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, Marxist hero
Dude, marxism went out in the 80s. Nobody cares.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does THAT fucking MATTER. No... Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, is what
matters about that statement, you fucked-in-the-head-liberal.

LOL... The OLD "Dude, that was like 2 years ago" bullshit. OK... I'll
rephrase.

Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, hero to the ill-
informed, low-information, low-IQd Democrats, who think he's a hero, like
the Democrats Jay-Z and Beyonce', who Guevara would have spit on orrrr
said they were, and I quote:

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have
maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with
bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the
Portuguese. And the two ancient races have now begun a hard life together,
fraught with bickering and squabbles. Discrimination and poverty unite
them in the daily fight for survival but their different ways of
approaching life separate them completely: The black is indolent and a
dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has
a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this
corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of
his own individual aspirations."
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Muslims.
Muslims are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, they kill
leaving anything else out that you just LOVE about them?
David Johnston
2017-05-17 05:54:09 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
On Tue, 9 May 2017 18:45:56 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper says...
Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Karl Marx Thought of Blacks, Jews & Mexicans?
Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, Marxist hero
Dude, marxism went out in the 80s. Nobody cares.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Does THAT fucking MATTER. No... Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, is what
matters about that statement,
Only if anyone cared about Che Gueverra. And nobody does. In truth Che
was only notable because he was damn photogenic.

AlleyCat
2017-05-11 06:49:03 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by AlleyCat
On Tue, 9 May 2017 18:45:56 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper says...
Do Leftists Know What Their Hero Karl Marx Thought of Blacks, Jews & Mexicans?
Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Racist, anti-Semite, Homophobe, Marxist hero
Dude, marxism went out in the 80s. Nobody cares.
Seriously... THAT'S what you took from that statement?

Typical.
Byker
2017-05-10 15:29:43 UTC
"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on
frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which
has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance
himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."
"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have
maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with
bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the
Portuguese."
Don't you know negroes suffer from all kinds of racism:

"spatial" racism
"environmental" racism
"political" racism
"educational" racism
"standardized test" racism
"financial" racism
"justice system" racism
"cocaine/crack" racism
"housing" racism
"employment" racism
"Internet" racism
"digital divide" racism
"medical" racism
"TV representation" racism
"retail shopping" racism
"voting" racism

I know all the darkies here secretly agree with this list.

Every negro in America is given preferential treatment based
on the color of their skin. They're awarded special "negro-only"
scholarships. They're given auto loan incentives by GM and Toyota. Free
points are added to their university admission scores, only because they're
black. Their bids for certain government contract work are automatically
discounted 15% because the company is "minority" owned.

The content of their character is for shit, though.