What The FUCK Was The Trump/Kim Meeting Supposed To Be... Pistols at 40 Yards?
2018-06-13 00:09:44 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:32:39 +0100, PIBB says...
Kim got equal footing with the U.S. on the world stage which previous
US presidents had denied him.
What the fuck is WRONG with you basement dwelling shut-in butthurt
snowflakes? "Equal footing"?? There is NO fucking way, Kim got ANYTHING
REMOTELY "equal".

He'll lose his weapons program. He'll HAVE to give back some power to his
people, if he wants us to help him by taking away the embargoes and
sanctions WE put in place.

There's a chance to disarm the dictatorial regime of North Korea, and you
want to piss and moan about it, because you're just too fucking butthurt
about the Hillaryously Fat Tub-o-Lard Clinton losing to Trump???

Get a fucking LIFE, you little child.
--
STILL can't understand why liberal Democrats are so in love with Mexicans.
Mexicans are against abortion, contraception, pre-marital sex, mainly

Riiiiight... they're potential Democrap voters.

Siri Cruise
2018-06-13 00:34:41 UTC
He'll lose his weapons program.
When? What was the agreed upon date?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-06-13 00:42:48 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:34:41 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
He'll lose his weapons program.
When? What was the agreed upon date?
Those who dwell on the past and present are doomed to a life in the
basement playing D&D.

http://tinypic.com/r/zkij49/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2a4oj9e/8
--

http://i.imgur.com/VsWANkz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2018-06-13 01:15:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
He'll lose his weapons program.
When? What was the agreed upon date?
Those who dwell on the past and present are doomed to a life in the
basement playing D&D.
I was assuming the date is the future. I just wanted to know when in the future.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-06-13 03:46:05 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:15:09 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Those who dwell on the past and present are doomed to a life in the
basement playing D&D.
I was assuming the date is the future. I just wanted to know when in the future.
Crystal Balls

Unlike you liberals, I make NO claim to be a mind-reader or fortune
teller.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
Siri Cruise
2018-06-13 04:20:21 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Those who dwell on the past and present are doomed to a life in the
basement playing D&D.
I was assuming the date is the future. I just wanted to know when in the future.
Crystal Balls
Unlike you liberals, I make NO claim to be a mind-reader or fortune
teller.
Then why the premature ejaculation? Once DPRK has actually verifiably disarmed,
then the celebration.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
DoD
2018-06-13 04:28:10 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Those who dwell on the past and present are doomed to a life in the
basement playing D&D.
I was assuming the date is the future. I just wanted to know when in
the
future.
Crystal Balls
Unlike you liberals, I make NO claim to be a mind-reader or fortune
teller.
Then why the premature ejaculation? Once DPRK has actually verifiably disarmed,
then the celebration.
If they disarm, you will lament, not celebrate...
--
"Now that I've been free,
I know what a dreadful condition

I've seen black liberals go conservative,
but never seen a black conservative go
liberal.

Candace Owens
AlleyCat

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
AlleyCat
2018-06-13 04:36:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Unlike you liberals, I make NO claim to be a mind-reader or fortune
teller.
Then why the premature ejaculation?
Common fucking sense, nerd... something you shut-ins seem to sorrrrely
lack. That's one of the reasons you liberals are all relegated to your
mommy's basements... you haven't the common sense to know how to make a
living on your own, so you sponge off mater and/or pater.

http://i.imgur.com/5oeqnDw.jpg
MattB
2018-06-13 03:51:28 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
He'll lose his weapons program.
When? What was the agreed upon date?
Those who dwell on the past and present are doomed to a life in the
basement playing D&D.
The liberal would bitch no matter what Trump did that is all they do
because they believe it will win them the next election.

I don't like Trump but the Dems are no better.
Post by AlleyCat
http://tinypic.com/r/zkij49/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2a4oj9e/8
M.I.Wakefield
2018-06-13 01:11:48 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
He'll lose his weapons program.
When? What was the agreed upon date?
December 12, 1985: Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons Treaty.

January 20, 1992: Joint Declaration of the Denuclearization of the Korean
Peninsula.

October 21, 1994: Agreed Framework.

September 19, 2005: Six-Party Talks.

October 3, 2007: Six-Party Talks.

February 29, 2012: US Agreement.

The DPRK has been promising "no nukes" since before Kim III turned two years
old.
David Johnston
2018-06-13 04:53:03 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:32:39 +0100, PIBB says...
Kim got equal footing with the U.S. on the world stage which previous
US presidents had denied him.
What the fuck is WRONG with you basement dwelling shut-in butthurt
snowflakes? "Equal footing"?? There is NO fucking way, Kim got ANYTHING
REMOTELY "equal".
He'll lose his weapons program.
No he won't.

Post by AlleyCat
people, if he wants us to help him by taking away the embargoes and
sanctions WE put in place.
<shrug> Having an outside reason for your people's privation is actually rather hand. Just ask the Castros.
No there isn't.
Liberals are VERMIN!
Bill Clinton gave him $20 billion and food aid. Allow the little rodent to build his bomb.
Info
2018-06-13 15:31:14 UTC
Get a fucking LIFE, you little child.
Yawn.