Toronto's "War on Cars" continues
2017-05-17 20:55:21 UTC
Someone needs to get rid of Toronto Council (and the toady mayor) and replace them with people who understand where the tax-base comes from. Toronto isn't Amsterdam. You aren't going to turn the population into a group of bike-riding POOFS. So they should STOP trying to destroy businesses by attacking car drivers.
Phil Laundry
2017-05-17 21:31:59 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Someone needs to get rid of Toronto Council (and the toady mayor) and replace them with people who understand where the tax-base comes from. Toronto isn't Amsterdam. You aren't going to turn the population into a group of bike-riding POOFS. So they should STOP trying to destroy businesses by attacking car drivers.
I can just see Canuckleheads biking to work through the foot deep snow
that lingers most of the winter...
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-17 21:46:07 UTC
Post by Phil Laundry
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Someone needs to get rid of Toronto Council (and the toady mayor) and
replace them with people who understand where the tax-base comes from.
Toronto isn't Amsterdam. You aren't going to turn the population into a
group of bike-riding POOFS. So they should STOP trying to destroy
businesses by attacking car drivers.
I can just see Canuckleheads biking to work through the foot deep snow
that lingers most of the winter...
Some of 'em do, and they're absolute assholes.

I'm guessing that with two subway lines to cross, running a streetcar tunnel
under King St. would be really complicated and expensive.
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-05-18 04:37:45 UTC
Yes, average age in the population is about 40 now, so lets see poor old people trying that. It's a enviroqueer's dream.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-18 19:47:12 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Phil Laundry
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Someone needs to get rid of Toronto Council (and the toady mayor) and
replace them with people who understand where the tax-base comes
from. Toronto isn't Amsterdam. You aren't going to turn the
population into a group of bike-riding POOFS. So they should STOP
trying to destroy businesses by attacking car drivers.
I can just see Canuckleheads biking to work through the foot deep snow
that lingers most of the winter...
Yes, average age in the population is about 40 now, so lets see poor old
people trying that. It's a enviroqueer's dream.
Poor old people don't usually own cars anyways: _they_ need public
transport.

Phil Laundry
2017-05-18 21:34:45 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Phil Laundry
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Someone needs to get rid of Toronto Council (and the toady mayor) and
replace them with people who understand where the tax-base comes
from. Toronto isn't Amsterdam. You aren't going to turn the
population into a group of bike-riding POOFS. So they should STOP
trying to destroy businesses by attacking car drivers.
I can just see Canuckleheads biking to work through the foot deep snow
that lingers most of the winter...
Yes, average age in the population is about 40 now, so lets see poor old
people trying that. It's a enviroqueer's dream.
Poor old people don't usually own cars anyways: _they_ need public
transport.
Dhu
Let them trudge through the snow then, it builds character and melts off
lbs.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-18 23:10:14 UTC
Post by Phil Laundry
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Phil Laundry
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Someone needs to get rid of Toronto Council (and the toady mayor)
and replace them with people who understand where the tax-base comes
from. Toronto isn't Amsterdam. You aren't going to turn the
population into a group of bike-riding POOFS. So they should STOP
trying to destroy businesses by attacking car drivers.
I can just see Canuckleheads biking to work through the foot deep
snow that lingers most of the winter...
Yes, average age in the population is about 40 now, so lets see poor
old people trying that. It's a enviroqueer's dream.
Poor old people don't usually own cars anyways: _they_ need public
transport.
Dhu
Let them trudge through the snow then, it builds character and melts off
lbs.
I hope you're good with making that statement for the public record.

Phil Laundry
2017-05-18 23:50:22 UTC
Post by Phil Laundry
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Phil Laundry
I can just see Canuckleheads biking to work through the foot deep
snow that lingers most of the winter...
Yes, average age in the population is about 40 now, so lets see poor
old people trying that. It's a enviroqueer's dream.
Poor old people don't usually own cars anyways: _they_ need public
transport.
Dhu
Let them trudge through the snow then, it builds character and melts off
lbs.
I hope you're good with making that statement for the public record.
Dhu
Are you going to cancel my Argos tickets?