5 takeaways from the draft federal climate report
2017-08-08 22:28:31 UTC
Researchers said that as the earth warms, the US should expect
intensifying heat waves and more powerful hurricanes
When?

They said that 12 years ago, after Katrina. What's happened since then?
declining snowpacks
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly?

https://vimeo.com/228889604

https://www.google.com/search?q=ski+lift+buried+under+snow&newwindow=1
&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=
0ahUKEwix79yuzsjVAhXCOCYKHTpTBA4Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1051
and more extensive droughts in the West.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly?

https://vimeo.com/228889604

https://philosophicalsocietyblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/californiadro
ughtrecovery.jpg
Sea level rise has
already increased "nuisance flooding," or flooding that occurs at high
tide in cities like Miami
Cities "like" Miami?

You mean Miami and ONLY Miami.
and they warn that declining sea ice in the
Arctic could affect the basic atmospheric circulation patterns that
move air around the globe.
Could? Why not WILL?
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-08 22:38:59 UTC
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't know a
fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who does.
What you know about are right-wingnut fake news sites that specialize in
fooling gullible fat fucks like you.

Fuck off.
SeaSnake
2017-08-09 15:30:21 UTC
global warming is bullshit. You don't know a fucking thing about the
subject
I KNOW!

The southern hemisphere has been COOLING!

https://www.sott.net/article/353204-Southern-Hemisphere-cooling-trend-is-now-apparent

David Archibald has today given the most up to date information on our
Sun entering a grand solar minimum and the State of the Sun, now with
the past 5 winters under our belts we can look for trends. I present to
you the trend of a cooling Southern Hemisphere.

Ya know, a planet has TWO hemispheres.

HTH, little man Ball.