Hey Gewgle Your Capchas DON'T WORK
2017-05-16 20:55:53 UTC
This pile of shit you've got is gonna make me question you utility.

I hope you know what that means.

Eric©
2017-05-16 21:02:31 UTC
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
This pile of shit you've got is gonna make me question you utility.
I hope you know what that means.
Dhu
Maybe you're just doing it wrong? Yes, I've had to go thru them a few times on occasion,
but it's always possible to use another search engine of course.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-17 07:03:47 UTC
Post by Eric©
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
This pile of shit you've got is gonna make me question you utility.
I hope you know what that means.
Dhu
Maybe you're just doing it wrong? Yes, I've had to go thru them a few times on occasion,
but it's always possible to use another search engine of course.
I wasted nearly ten minutes on one and yes, there
are other search engines... bloody good thing, too ;^|

2017-05-17 17:32:40 UTC
Post by Eric©
Dhu on Gate wrote...
Post by Dhu on Gate
This pile of shit you've got is gonna make me question you utility.
I hope you know what that means.
Dhu
Maybe you're just doing it wrong? Yes, I've had to go thru them a few times on occasion,
but it's always possible to use another search engine of course.
I wasted nearly ten minutes on one and yes, there
are other search engines... bloody good thing, too ;^|
I used to use Northern Lights and Alta Vista. I find with Google that sometimes that results from USENET get repressed. Also using Google on different days reveals different results in the top ten postings. I found this most recently when looking up results pertaining to woman shooter Tom Strenja in Stave Falls,BC. What search engines do you use?