CBC Misleading US About N. Korea
Kixi
2017-11-30 18:09:23 UTC
CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because "Rocket
Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the blame for the
tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply. (Isn't that what
we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)

What CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than China and
Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point 1: The
double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops the war
games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA continued its
provocation.)

Why is the C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven foreign
policy is that no country should develop missile technology because in
the right hands they could evacuate those settlements in Palestine in
short order. The Jews want military action to destroy DPRK's missiles
but have blame shifted to N. Korea, China and Russia.
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-30 20:03:20 UTC
On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:09:23 +0000, Kixi wrote:

> CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because "Rocket
> Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the blame for the
> tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply. (Isn't that what
> we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)

Also scrap iron, ore and coal.

> What CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than China and
> Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point 1: The
> double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops the war
> games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA continued its
> provocation.)
>
> Why is the C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven foreign
> policy is that no country should develop missile technology because in

Stop blaming "Jews" for our own failings. This is a bull shit "inertia"
from our VERY OWN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that sells the Saudis
armoured cars complete with landmines.

There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
backwoods China.

> the right hands they could evacuate those settlements in Palestine in
> short order. The Jews want military action to destroy DPRK's missiles
> but have blame shifted to N. Korea, China and Russia.

Norkistan is a _long_f*kin'_ways_ from Israel.. Look a little closer.

Libs R Pervs
2017-11-30 20:05:46 UTC
On 11/30/2017 1:03 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
> changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
> backwoods China.

Uh, are you under the delusion that you are "here in America"?

You're in Canuckistan - fess up!

And revise your absurdly anachronistic post cold war rhetoric.
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-30 20:10:58 UTC
On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 13:05:46 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 11/30/2017 1:03 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
>> changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
>> backwoods China.
>
> Uh, are you under the delusion that you are "here in America"?
>
> You're in Canuckistan - fess up!

You are in the United States of America: there's Americans here
who want NO PART of your "more perfect Union".

Get Stuffed.

Dhu

Libs R Pervs
2017-11-30 22:22:24 UTC
On 11/30/2017 1:10 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 13:05:46 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:
>
>> On 11/30/2017 1:03 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>>> There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
>>> changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
>>> backwoods China.
>>
>> Uh, are you under the delusion that you are "here in America"?
>>
>> You're in Canuckistan - fess up!
>
> You are in the United States of America: there's Americans here
> who want NO PART of your "more perfect Union".

I know, you're very accomadating to taking our refuse, tnx!

But that isn't what ya said:

"There's a lot of morons here in America who think..."

"here in America" sets the locale.

Period.

> Get Stuffed.

____.-.____
[___________]
(d|||EXPAT|||b)
`|||TRASH|||`
`"""""""""`

> Dhu

Byte me!

Dhu on Gate
2017-11-30 20:52:42 UTC
On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:03:20 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:09:23 +0000, Kixi wrote:
>
>> CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because "Rocket
>> Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the blame for the
>> tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply. (Isn't that what
>> we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)
>
> Also scrap iron, ore and coal.
>

>> What CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than China and
>> Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point 1: The
>> double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops the war
>> games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA continued its
>> provocation.)
>>
>> Why is the C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven foreign
>> policy is that no country should develop missile technology because in
>
> Stop blaming "Jews" for our own failings. This is a bull shit "inertia"
> from our VERY OWN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that sells the Saudis
> armoured cars complete with landmines.
>
> There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
> changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
> backwoods China.
>
>> the right hands they could evacuate those settlements in Palestine in
>> short order. The Jews want military action to destroy DPRK's missiles
>> but have blame shifted to N. Korea, China and Russia.
>
> Norkistan is a _long_f*kin'_ways_ from Israel.. Look a little closer.
>
> Dhu

Kim Jong Un is being suckered into a scenario that will see Japan re-arm
itself. And they've already demonstrated the ability to lose a city or
two and Get Back Up again. I don't think the NORKS got the same stuff.

Libs R Pervs
2017-11-30 22:30:23 UTC
On 11/30/2017 1:52 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:03:20 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:09:23 +0000, Kixi wrote:
>>
>>> CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because "Rocket
>>> Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the blame for the
>>> tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply. (Isn't that what
>>> we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)
>>
>> Also scrap iron, ore and coal.
>>

>>> What CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than China and
>>> Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point 1: The
>>> double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops the war
>>> games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA continued its
>>> provocation.)
>>>
>>> Why is the C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven foreign
>>> policy is that no country should develop missile technology because in
>>
>> Stop blaming "Jews" for our own failings. This is a bull shit "inertia"
>> from our VERY OWN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that sells the Saudis
>> armoured cars complete with landmines.
>>
>> There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
>> changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
>> backwoods China.
>>
>>> the right hands they could evacuate those settlements in Palestine in
>>> short order. The Jews want military action to destroy DPRK's missiles
>>> but have blame shifted to N. Korea, China and Russia.
>>
>> Norkistan is a _long_f*kin'_ways_ from Israel.. Look a little closer.
>>
>> Dhu
>
> Kim Jong Un is being suckered into a scenario that will see Japan re-arm
> itself. And they've already demonstrated the ability to lose a city or
> two and Get Back Up again. I don't think the NORKS got the same stuff.
>
> Dhu

True.

/|,
/ /,-/
.!//_/
/ / |
/_ /
/: `/
/' `/
| ,'
'

..-^~~~^-..
.~ ~.
(;: :;)
(: :)
':._ _.:'
| |
(=====)
| |
-O- | |
\ | |
/\ ((/ \))
Liberals are VERMIN!
2017-12-01 09:55:34 UTC

American needs to nuke someone. Show the world the U.S. is still boss. They lost so much prestige and power during the Obama Reign of Terror that they may never get it back. Though it would be nice if they'd nuke a Muslim country instead.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 12:33:34 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 01:55:34 -0800, Liberals are VERMIN! wrote:

> On Thursday, 30 November 2017 15:52:43 UTC-5, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>> > Also scrap iron, ore and coal.

>> > Stop blaming "Jews" for our own failings. This is a bull shit
>> > "inertia"
>> > from our VERY OWN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that sells the Saudis
>> > armoured cars complete with landmines.
>> >
>> > There's a lot of morons here in America who think the Wierld hasn't
>> > changed since 1945 with Stalin running Russia and Mao running around
>> > backwoods China.

>> > Norkistan is a _long_f*kin'_ways_ from Israel.. Look a little
>> > closer.
>> >
>> > Dhu
>>
>> Kim Jong Un is being suckered into a scenario that will see Japan
>> re-arm itself. And they've already demonstrated the ability to lose a
>> city or two and Get Back Up again. I don't think the NORKS got the
>> same stuff.
>>
>> Dhu
>

> American needs to nuke someone. Show the world the U.S. is still boss.
> They lost so much prestige and power during the Obama Reign of Terror
> that they may never get it back. Though it would be nice if they'd nuke
> a Muslim country instead.

It wasn't Obamalot was the problem. The US has been beat to ratshit
by invading Afghanistan. Just like the Brits and the Ruskies.

It's the Bushy legacy is the problem.

2017-12-01 13:08:18 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:33:34 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 01:55:34 -0800, Liberals are VERMIN! wrote:

>>> Kim Jong Un is being suckered into a scenario that will see Japan
>>> re-arm itself. And they've already demonstrated the ability to lose a
>>> city or two and Get Back Up again. I don't think the NORKS got the
>>> same stuff.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>

>> American needs to nuke someone. Show the world the U.S. is still boss.
>> They lost so much prestige and power during the Obama Reign of Terror
>> that they may never get it back. Though it would be nice if they'd nuke
>> a Muslim country instead.
>
> It wasn't Obamalot was the problem. The US has been beat to ratshit
> by invading Afghanistan. Just like the Brits and the Ruskies.
>
> It's the Bushy legacy is the problem.
>

> Dhu

Only two men _ever_ figured out how to "take" Afghanistan: even Alexander
the Great had to marry Roxanne to extricate himself.

John Milner
2017-12-01 17:37:02 UTC
On 12/1/2017 6:08 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:33:34 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> American needs to nuke someone. Show the world the U.S. is still boss.
>>> They lost so much prestige and power during the Obama Reign of Terror
>>> that they may never get it back. Though it would be nice if they'd nuke
>>> a Muslim country instead.
>>
>> It wasn't Obamalot was the problem. The US has been beat to ratshit
>> by invading Afghanistan. Just like the Brits and the Ruskies.
>>
>> It's the Bushy legacy is the problem.
>>

>> Dhu
>
> Only two men _ever_ figured out how to "take" Afghanistan: even Alexander
> the Great had to marry Roxanne to extricate himself.
>
>> Ashoka ... used Bhuddist Monks and Libraries,
>> George Curzon sent a mule load of Gold to the "King of Afghanistan"
>
> Dhu

So lonely you have to reply to yourself again?

Yer k00ky.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 20:00:34 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:37:02 -0700, John Milner wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 6:08 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> It wasn't Obamalot was the problem. The US has been beat to ratshit
>>> by invading Afghanistan. Just like the Brits and the Ruskies.
>>>
>>> It's the Bushy legacy is the problem.
>>>

>>> Dhu
>>
>> Only two men _ever_ figured out how to "take" Afghanistan: even Alexander
>> the Great had to marry Roxanne to extricate himself.
>>
>>> Ashoka ... used Bhuddist Monks and Libraries,
>>> George Curzon sent a mule load of Gold to the "King of Afghanistan"
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> So lonely you have to reply to yourself again?
>
> Yer k00ky.

You're a moron with nothing to add ;^)

Is John Milner a nym for Susan Cohen?

John Milner
2017-12-01 21:29:11 UTC

Who is Susan Cohen?
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 22:03:50 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:29:11 -0700, John Milner wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 1:00 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> So lonely you have to reply to yourself again?
>>>
>>> Yer k00ky.
>>
>> You're a moron with nothing to add ;^)
>>
>> Is John Milner a nym for Susan Cohen?
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> Who is Susan Cohen?

Another pair of dirty sox.

Dhu (/dev/null for this puppy ;^)

John Milner
2017-12-01 22:24:54 UTC
On 12/1/2017 3:03 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:29:11 -0700, John Milner wrote:

>>> You're a moron with nothing to add ;^)
>>>
>>> Is John Milner a nym for Susan Cohen?
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>>

>> Who is Susan Cohen?
>
> Another pair of dirty sox.

Whose?

After failing to indict successfully...
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 22:45:58 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 15:24:54 -0700, John Milner wrote:

> indict

Once More: you're a faked up piece of shit.

Dhu (an' you can quote me on that, anywhere, anytime)

John Milner
2017-12-01 22:47:57 UTC
On 12/1/2017 3:45 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 15:24:54 -0700, John Milner wrote:
>
>> indict
>
> Once More: you're a faked up piece of shit.

Wah!

> Dhu (an' you can quote me on that, anywhere, anytime)

Uh ok then..thanks for releasing copyright on that...

%-0
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 17:29:49 UTC
On 12/1/2017 5:33 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 01:55:34 -0800, Liberals are VERMIN! wrote:

>>> Kim Jong Un is being suckered into a scenario that will see Japan
>>> re-arm itself. And they've already demonstrated the ability to lose a
>>> city or two and Get Back Up again. I don't think the NORKS got the
>>> same stuff.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>

>> American needs to nuke someone. Show the world the U.S. is still boss.
>> They lost so much prestige and power during the Obama Reign of Terror
>> that they may never get it back. Though it would be nice if they'd nuke
>> a Muslim country instead.
>
> It wasn't Obamalot was the problem.

That is ripe BULLSHIT!

His global apology tour damaged us deeply.

It emboldened ALL our enemies, Putin included.

> The US has been beat to ratshit
> by invading Afghanistan. Just like the Brits and the Ruskies.

Iraq had far higher rebuild costs.

One that will take 2 generations to grade.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-04 04:57:03 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:29:49 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

> On 12/1/2017 5:33 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

>>> American needs to nuke someone. Show the world the U.S. is still
>>> boss. They lost so much prestige and power during the Obama Reign of
>>> Terror that they may never get it back. Though it would be nice if
>>> they'd nuke a Muslim country instead.
>>
>> It wasn't Obamalot was the problem.
>
> That is ripe BULLSHIT!
>
> His global apology tour damaged us deeply.
>
> It emboldened ALL our enemies, Putin included.
>
>> The US has been beat to ratshit by invading Afghanistan. Just like the
>> Brits and the Ruskies.

Do you understand the difference between winning a battle and a war?

No? You lose.

Dhu

Libs R Pervs
2017-12-04 15:29:27 UTC
On 12/3/2017 9:57 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:29:49 -0700, Libs R Pervs wrote:

>>> It wasn't Obamalot was the problem.
>>
>> That is ripe BULLSHIT!
>>
>> His global apology tour damaged us deeply.
>>
>> It emboldened ALL our enemies, Putin included.
>>
>>> The US has been beat to ratshit by invading Afghanistan. Just like the
>>> Brits and the Ruskies.
>>

> Do you understand the difference between winning a battle and a war?

Do YOU?

> No? You lose.
>
> Dhu

Stop making falsely grandiose short sales, FOOL!

Kixi
2017-12-01 00:51:47 UTC
On 2017-11-30 at 12:03:20 Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:09:23 +0000, Kixi wrote:
>
> > CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because
> > "Rocket Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the
> > blame for the tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply.
> > (Isn't that what we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)
>
> Also scrap iron, ore and coal.
>

> > What CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than China
> > and Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point
> > 1: The double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops
> > the war games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA
> > continued its provocation.)
> >
> > Why is the C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven foreign
> > policy is that no country should develop missile technology because
> > in
>
> Stop blaming "Jews" for our own failings. This is a bull shit
> "inertia" from our VERY OWN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that sells
> the Saudis armoured cars complete with landmines.

The Israel lobby dominate US foreign policy. Which country gets most US
aid? What country can command almost 100% support from congress? Which
country is most visited by congress men and women? Why do you think
that countries that oppose Zionism get US bombs dropped on them?

Dhu on Gate
2017-12-01 01:12:20 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:51:47 +0000, Kixi wrote:

> On 2017-11-30 at 12:03:20 Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:09:23 +0000, Kixi wrote:
>>
>> > CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because
>> > "Rocket Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the
>> > blame for the tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply.
>> > (Isn't that what we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)
>>
>> Also scrap iron, ore and coal.
>>

>> > What CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than China
>> > and Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point
>> > 1: The double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops
>> > the war games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA
>> > continued its provocation.)
>> >
>> > Why is the C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven foreign
>> > policy is that no country should develop missile technology because
>> > in
>>
>> Stop blaming "Jews" for our own failings. This is a bull shit
>> "inertia" from our VERY OWN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that sells
>> the Saudis armoured cars complete with landmines.
>
> The Israel lobby dominate US foreign policy. Which country gets most US
> aid? What country can command almost 100% support from congress? Which
> country is most visited by congress men and women? Why do you think
> that countries that oppose Zionism get US bombs dropped on them?

The populace of Israel (Jew, Muslim&Christian) is being held hostage to
our MIC's need for a "proving ground".

Dhu

2017-12-01 03:28:44 UTC

Afghanistan. Must be the Afghanistan lobby at work.
integratron
2017-12-31 20:42:23 UTC
On 11/30/2017 5:51 PM, Kixi wrote:
> The Israel lobby dominate

This group is CLOSED to you Godless nazi vermin!

LEAVE NOW.

- The management
Byker
2017-12-01 15:15:26 UTC

The CBC must think appeasement will get them off Rocket Man's target list...
Libs R Pervs
2017-12-01 17:40:30 UTC
On 12/1/2017 8:15 AM, Byker wrote:
> "Kixi"  wrote in message
>>
>> CBC is projecting the likelihood of war with the DPRK because "Rocket
>> Man"
>> keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the blame for the
>> tension. CBC says China must cut off the oil supply. (Isn't that what we
>> did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)
>
> The CBC must think appeasement will get them off Rocket Man's target
> list...

I hope they enjoy a warm "nuculur" glow...

Cuz they won;t have Trump to bully pulpit them into releasing any more
Canuckleheads...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/asia/north-korea-canada-pastor-hyeon-soo-lim/index.html

(CNN)A Canadian pastor imprisoned in North Korea has been freed after
two and a half years in detention.

Hyeon Soo Lim, North Korea's longest-held western prisoner in decades,
was "released on sick bail" Wednesday by the country's top court for
"humanitarian" reasons, state-run news agency KCNA said.
Lim's son, James Lim, received word over the weekend that a plane
carrying senior Canadian officials, a medical doctor, and a letter to
North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un was dispatched to Pyongyang "at
the last minute," according to family spokeswoman Lisa Pak. The plane
landed in the North Korean capital Monday.
Lim was serving a life sentence of hard labor after being convicted of
crimes against the state in December 2015. The 62-year-old's health has
deteriorated while in North Korean custody and the pastor has
experienced "dramatic" weight loss, Pak said.
extra class
2017-12-01 22:04:34 UTC
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some content the powers that be didn't want us to see.

fully encrypted CBC is projecting fully encrypted the likelihood of war with
the DPRK because "Rocket
Man" keeps testing missiles. He solely is being given the blame for the
tension. fully encrypted CBC says China must cut off the oil supply. (Isn't
that what
we did to Japan to provoke them in WWII?)

What fully encrypted CBC is leaving out is the position of none lesser than
China and
Russia ... a three point plan do de-escalate the tension. Point 1: The
double freeze where DPRK stops firing missiles and USA stops the war
games. (For 10 weeks, DPRK fired no missiles but USA continued its
provocation.)

Why is the fully encrypted C.B.C. hiding this? Probably, the Zionist-driven
foreign
policy is that no country should develop missile technology because in
the right hands they could evacuate those settlements in Palestine in
short order. The Jews want military action to destroy DPRK's missiles
but have blame shifted to N. Korea, China and Russia.
"Kixi" wrote in error message
integratron
2017-12-31 20:42:42 UTC