Camp can be fun
The Peeler
2018-05-14 03:14:53 UTC
Just not for the jews!

Dragging Inmates along the Camp Roads

This method was carried out in the first phase of KZ Gusen history.
The victims were dragged at their feet over the sharp stones of the
camp pavement. This very painful method was used as a punishment for
inmates that tried to hide themselves inside the camp.

Drowning Inmates in Water-Tubs

This method of killing was carried out between the summer of 1940 and
the end of 1942. In many cases, ill or unfit Poles, Spaniards or jews
were selected to be drowned in tubs, small barrels, etc. Kapo van
Loosen, Kapo Klockmann and "Block-Aeltester" Schroegler specialized in
this method of killing at KZ Gusen Camp.

Bathing Inmates to Death

This technique of killing people was invented by SS-Hauptsturmfuehrer
Karl Chmielewski when he was commander of the KZ Gusen I Camp between
1940 and 1943 (in 1943, he was made commander of the KZ Vought Camp in
the Nederlands) to have a very cheap method to exterminate ill or
exhausted people at the KZ Gusen I Camp. The method was carried out by
his Adjutant SS-Hauptscharfuehrer Heinz Jentzsch in the period between
1940 and 1942. To kill the inmates, Jentzsch brought between 40 and
200 of them into the KZ Gusen showers and exposed them to cold water
until they died after some 30 minutes. Because of this method of
killing, Jentzsch was nicknamed"Bademeister" (bath-attendent). Until
1943, several thousand KZ Gusen Inmates were exterminated by this very
painful method.

"Hanging" Inmates on Trees

For punishment, inmates were hanged on their arms being bound at their
backs on some of the numerous trees that originally existed inside the
KZ Gusen I Camp. This was a very painful method of punishment that was
derived from medieval torture-methods. In some cases, people that were
"hanged" were forgotten and died after some 30 minutes.

Throwing Inmates down the KZ Gusen Stone Quarries

This technique was also used to kill people as cheaply as possible.
The DEST-chief of the stone quarries at KZ Gusen I, Paul Wolfram was
sentenced at the Dachau trials because he personally threw down people
at the KZ Gusen I KASTENHOF stone quarry. The same method was also
used at the Mauthausen Central CampWIENERGRABEN stone quarry, where
"The Parachutists Wall" stands as a reminder of this method of killing
in the Mauthausen-Gusen quarries.

Beating Inmates to Death

In the final phase of KZ Gusen II, ill or unfit people were no longer
brought to KZ Gusen I to be killed there by gas or by
heart-injections. They simply were beaten to death with an ax, sticks
and shovels. The night of April 23, 1945, some 600 unfit inmates of KZ
Gusen II Camp were exterminated by this method.
Greg Carr
2018-05-14 05:40:43 UTC

Some Jewish woman won the Eurovision 2018 contest today. Iran sent 20 missles to Israel the other day and they were all shot down. The USA is moving their embassy to Jerusalem in a couple of days and you Internet Nazis are terrified of using your real names. Kill yourself like Hitler and Goebbels and Himmler and Goring.
Kixi
2018-05-14 16:49:46 UTC
On 2018-05-13 at 22:40:43 Greg Carr wrote:

> [...]
> > was also used at the Mauthausen Central CampWIENERGRABEN stone
> > quarry, where "The Parachutists Wall" stands as a reminder of this
> > method of killing in the Mauthausen-Gusen quarries.
> >
> > Beating Inmates to Death
> >
> > In the final phase of KZ Gusen II, ill or unfit people were no
> > longer brought to KZ Gusen I to be killed there by gas or by
> > heart-injections. They simply were beaten to death with an ax,
> > sticks and shovels. The night of April 23, 1945, some 600 unfit
> > inmates of KZ Gusen II Camp were exterminated by this method.
>
> Some Jewish woman won the Eurovision 2018 contest today. Iran sent 20
> missles to Israel the other day and they were all shot down. The USA
> is moving their embassy to Jerusalem in a couple of days and you
> Internet Nazis are terrified of using your real names. Kill yourself
> like Hitler and Goebbels and Himmler and Goring.

The Jewsmedia can't tell us often enough that an "Israeli" won the song
contest. They did not say whether Israeli Jewess or Arab, though.
The Peeler
2018-05-14 08:47:36 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 23:14:53 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH the nazi whore's usual sick shit>

...JUST NOT FOR GAY NAZIS:

Unhappily married gay nazi whore Loose Sphincter whining about his botched
marriage:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Byker
2018-05-14 16:48:55 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:Q2cKC.281008$***@fx31.am4...

> "Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
> I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
> Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
> weren't such a nasty bitch."

Small reason men are no longer marrying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo