Scott Pruitt's Security Costing Taxpayers Millions - Somebody Must Be Gunning for Him
2018-04-08 02:39:26 UTC
He's only the EPA head, nobody special, so why does he get 19 Secret Service agents and 19 cars 24/7?
Because you're an idiot, and will only SELECTIVELY surf the Internet ALL
DAY LONG.

EPA Says 'Unprecedented' Number Of Death Threats Against Pruitt
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/07/epa-says-unprecedented-number-
death-threats-against-pruitt.html

"According to EPA's Assistant Inspector General, Scott Pruitt has faced an
unprecedented amount of death threats against him and his family," agency
spokesman Jahan Wilcox said late Friday. "Americans should all agree that
members of the president's Cabinet should be kept safe from these violent
threats."

Why are you so fucking stupid?

Oh yeah... liberal.
--
Wanna make a Conservative mad? Tell him a lie.

Wanna make a Liberal mad? Tell him the truth about shithole countries
where most of their voters are from.
Alan Baker
2018-04-08 03:44:38 UTC
He's only the EPA head, nobody special, so why does he get 19 Secret Service agents and 19 cars 24/7?
Because you're an idiot, and will only SELECTIVELY surf the Internet ALL
DAY LONG.
EPA Says 'Unprecedented' Number Of Death Threats Against Pruitt
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/07/epa-says-unprecedented-number-
death-threats-against-pruitt.html
"According to EPA's Assistant Inspector General, Scott Pruitt has faced an
unprecedented amount of death threats against him and his family," agency
spokesman Jahan Wilcox said late Friday. "Americans should all agree that
members of the president's Cabinet should be kept safe from these violent
threats."
Why are you so fucking stupid?
Oh yeah... liberal.
So why does he only fly first class...

...when the government is footing the bill?
AlleyCat
2018-04-08 04:05:39 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 20:44:38 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Post by AlleyCat
Why are you so fucking stupid?
Oh yeah... liberal.
So why does he only fly first class, when the government is footing the
bill?
He doesn't.

EPA Chief Pruitt To Fly Coach Despite "Unprecedented" Threats
John Bacon, USA TODAY Published 2:23 p.m. ET March 1, 2018 | Updated 3:19
p.m. ET March 1, 2018

If this is from March 1st, Pruitt's been taking coach and all you
screaming meemies should just shut the fuck up, because anything you're
hearing NOW from the news media or fellow screamers, who post it as
"current", is lying.

=====

"EPA chief Scott Pruitt, under fire for flying first class along with his
security detail, says his next flight will be coach." - USAToday

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/03/01/epa-chief-pruitt-
fly-coach-despite-unprecedented-threats/385676002/

M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-08 04:16:10 UTC
EPA Says 'Unprecedented' Number Of Death Threats Against Pruitt
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/07/epa-says-unprecedented-number-death-threats-against-pruitt.html
"According to EPA's Assistant Inspector General, Scott Pruitt has faced an
unprecedented amount of death threats against him and his family," agency
spokesman Jahan Wilcox said late Friday. "Americans should all agree that
members of the president's Cabinet should be kept safe from these violent
threats."
A reporter filed a FOIA request with the EPA for any records of death
threats made against Scott Pruitt.

According to the EPA, "unprecedented" is apparently a number less than one.
AlleyCat
2018-04-08 04:50:16 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 00:16:10 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
EPA Says 'Unprecedented' Number Of Death Threats Against Pruitt
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/07/epa-says-unprecedented-number-death-threats-against-pruitt.html
"According to EPA's Assistant Inspector General, Scott Pruitt has faced an
unprecedented amount of death threats against him and his family," agency
spokesman Jahan Wilcox said late Friday. "Americans should all agree that
members of the president's Cabinet should be kept safe from these violent
threats."
A reporter filed a FOIA request with the EPA for any records of death
threats made against Scott Pruitt.
According to the EPA, "unprecedented" is apparently a number less than one.
So, the EPA's Assistant Inspector General is a liar. Got a cite for that?

OK.

Patrick Sullivan, the EPA's assistant inspector general for investigation,
told CNN that Pruitt has four to five times the amount of death threats as
former EPA chief Gina McCarthy." - CNN

"He declined to provide the specific numbers of threats against
Pruitt." - CNN

So, if Gina McCarthy had none, THEN he'd have none. Was Ms. McCarthy EVER
threatened? I'm SURE she was.

But that's not the case, now is it?

Go ahead... call Scott Pruitt a liar. I looked him up on Twitter. I'll
tell him you said so, because you're too chicken shit to tell him
yourself, right?

"Sullivan's office is responsible for investigating the threats made
against Pruitt."

So... Sullivan's making this shit up, JUST so Pruitt can fly first class?

Riiiiight.

=====

(CNN) Scott Pruitt, the top federal official responsible for protecting
the environment, is surrounded 24/7 by a cadre of agents because of the
high number of threats against him.

The around-the-clock protection, described to CNN in recent months by
federal officials, is an unprecedented level of security for the
Environmental Protection Agency administrator. But the agency's inspector
general's office said Pruitt, a controversial pick to lead the agency, is
attracting an unusually large number of threats to his safety.

"We have at least four times -- four to five times the number of threats
against Mr. Pruitt than we had against Ms. [Gina] McCarthy," said Patrick
Sullivan, EPA's assistant inspector general for investigations, referring
to Pruitt's predecessor during the Obama administration. He declined to
provide the specific numbers of threats against Pruitt.

"They run the variety of direct death threats -- 'I'm going to put a
bullet in your brain' -- to implied threats -- 'if you don't classify this
particular chemical in this particular way, I'm going to hurt you,'"
Sullivan told CNN in an interview. "Then there's implied threats -- like
they say in New York, with the mafia: 'If you come after me and my family,
I'll come after you and your family.'"

Sullivan's office is responsible for investigating the threats made
against Pruitt.

The Washington Post first reported on Pruitt's security detail Wednesday.

CNN reached out to EPA for comment on this story but did not receive a
response.

The EPA's Criminal Investigation Division is providing Pruitt's 24/7
security detail, a labor-intensive responsibility that has resulted in
special agents being pulled from their regular posts investigating
environmental crimes. These agents are armed federal law enforcement
officers who typically investigate cases such as the dumping of hazardous
waste, improper disposal of dangerous substances like asbestos, and
pollution of drinking water. Some are former FBI agents.

The EPA's Inspector General's Office said it has been asked to investigate
whether Pruitt's security detail is a proper use of environmental
enforcement officers, and whether the practice detracts from the agency's
mission of cracking down on environmental crimes. Citing its policy, the
Inspector General's Office declined to say whether it was investigating
the complaints.

No previous EPA chief has ever received a 24/7 security detail, the
Inspector General's Office said.

McCarthy was accompanied by security personnel during the workday only,
and occasionally on overseas travel.

Christine Todd Whitman, who held the role under President George W. Bush,
told CNN she frequently "walked to work at the EPA by myself."

"I had no security at until after September 11, and that was only during
travel," Whitman said.

Whitman criticized Pruitt's request for an expensive security detail while
he also proposes deep cuts to the agency's budget.

"If he has had enough serious death threats, then he shouldn't have
proposed the deep cuts to the EPA budget because he needs those people to
go after the bad actors," she said in an interview. "What worries me is if
these people are being used for protecting him, they are not cracking down
on environmental crimes being committed by companies."

M.I.Wakefield
2018-04-08 14:32:47 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
A reporter filed a FOIA request with the EPA for any records of death
threats made against Scott Pruitt.
According to the EPA, "unprecedented" is apparently a number less than one.
Also, no one has been arrested or charged regarding any alleged threat
against Pruitt.
The facts are what they are ... draw your own conclusions.
AlleyCat
2018-04-08 23:30:31 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 10:32:47 -0400, M.I.Wakefield says...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
[...]
Ohhhh, I seeee... just because YOU think that no one has been thrown in
jail for the threats, that means it never happened? Way to act EXACTLY
like a liberal, and CONVENIENTLY forget due process... we wouldn't expect
anything less.

"U.S. EPA's internal watchdog has already opened more investigations of
threats against Administrator Scott Pruitt than against his Obama-era
predecessors. U.S. EPA's internal watchdog has already opened more
investigations of threats against Administrator Scott Pruitt than against
his Obama-era predecessors. Documents obtained under the Freedom of
Information Act and interviews by E&E News show that in Pruitt's almost
seven months on the job, threats against him have already triggered enough
investigations by the inspector general to surpass the number of similar
probes for threats against both former EPA chiefs Gina McCarthy and Lisa
Jackson. One record shows that as of May, the inspector general had opened
three investigations into threats against Pruitt. Yet there have been even
more probes since then into messages threatening Pruitt's health and
safety.

So... now, ALL of the EPA is lying to protect Pruitt, huh? God, you
liberals are such lying little fanatic pansies.

Oh, and not even a good try at dodging what I said. In fact, you snipped
ALL of it, making you just another sad and pathetic little limp-wristed
Cuntnadian liberal, like wy(edell) who, when made to look like the idiot
he is, snips everything out and makes a not-so-clever little quip (see
below.

You know damn well, all GOVERNMENTS work at a snails' pace, especially
when it comes to prosecuting anyone, let alone the rich elites, like
Hitlery Clinton.

You KNOW that there are investigations to run BEFORE anyone sees the
inside of a jail, unless of course, you're a rodeo clown and you dress up
like Obama, or put a sign on an outhouse in a fucking parade, that merely
reads, "Presidential Library". Ooooo... what a THREAT! Oh yeah... gotta
find out who made that, and throw his ass UNDER the jail, since Obama's
feewings were hurt.

What about Bush? Do you think he was so thin-skinned he threw all of THESE
people in jail?

So, the EPA's Assistant Inspector General is a liar.
The "facts" as I see them, are lies. - M.I.W.
You said it, brother.