THIS Is Where You Climate Bogans Lose The Public
2017-08-08 21:43:09 UTC

Why can't they say that temperature has risen x amount since 1880? Because
there were "cooler" years interspersed within the decades that were NOT a
part of their "periods" of comparison, and that would ruin their
hypotheses.

It's always nice to see GOVERNMENT offices fudge numbers. I get a real
swell of pride when I see what our government has become.

Now, we're in the future... yippee!

Please explain these to a 5th grader:

Here we are... putting money and cost onto a "WEATHER EVENT" to try and
show how "extreme" the WEATHER event was. What if a hurricane has 200mph
sustained winds and the lowest pressure ever recorded, but never comes
ashore and causes NO damage. Did it make a sound?

LOL... we now have gone to the top of the ridiculousness pile. We've
started anthropomorphizing weather and fire events.

"These high-impact events occur preferentially under hotter, drier
conditions."

Fire PREFERS a hot and dry condition. So... fire can THINK now, huh?

I guess 5th graders DO make up the bulk of the government agencies now.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-08 22:15:24 UTC
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't know a
fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who does.
What you know about are right-wingnut fake news sites that specialize in
fooling gullible fat fucks like you.

Fuck off.
Wally W.
2017-08-09 11:58:16 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit.
Because *you* say so?

You just keep repeating the same denunciation after snipping his posts
and offering no refutation of any one thing in his post.

Maybe you and "7," who ends his posts with the nonsense, "Can I have a
bacon sandwich to top it all off?", can trade canned spew.
Bud Frawley
2017-08-09 18:37:53 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@aim.com
says...
Post by Wally W.
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit.
Because *you* say so?
no because 97% percent of scientist's say so! I guess you do'nt beleive
in science! my cousin which work's in the biggest college in the country
and you no what he did? he poled the screntist's at his college and you
no what they said? 100% of them said we're in global warming! thank's
for proveing your smarter then 100% of the scientisty's at the biggest
college in the country! guess what moron? your NOT! I hope you no how to
swim because that's what your gonna be doung once global warming kick's
in big time!
SeaSnake
2017-08-09 22:34:46 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Wally W.
Post by Rudy Canoza
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit.
Because *you* say so?
no because 97% percent of scientist's say so! I guess you do'nt beleive
Correct, because you are LYING!

97% of scientists do NOT say so.

Now bugger off, 1/2wit.

In fact:

https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm

There is no consensus
The Petition Project features over 31,000 scientists signing the
petition stating "There is no convincing scientific evidence that human
release of carbon dioxide will, in the forseeable future, cause
catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere ...". (Petition Project)

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2008/02/12/22000-scientists-disagree-with-un-global-warming-push/

Right now the UN claims that they have about 2,500 people involved in
this and about 600 scientists seriously involved. This is what Al Gore
would point to today.

We have more than 22,000 scientist signers of our global-warming
petition who’ve looked at the issue and concluded essentially the
opposite of these United Nations people. This says nothing about the
science. Science does not depend on polling. Just because we have
22,000, and the UN may have 600, does not matter. The only thing our
petition demonstrates is that there is no consensus among scientists in
support of the UN claims.
Wally W.
2017-08-10 02:27:47 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Wally W.
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit.
Because *you* say so?
no because 97% percent of scientist's say so!
97% of *all* scientists say "every word [Allleycat] write about global
warming is bullshit"?

AlleyCat is known to 97% of all scientists?

He is quite famous if 97% of all scientists (from all countries) know
who he is.
Post by Bud Frawley
I guess you do'nt beleive
in science! my cousin which work's in the biggest college in the country
and you no what he did? he poled the screntist's at his college and you
no what they said? 100% of them said we're in global warming! thank's
for proveing your smarter then 100% of the scientisty's at the biggest
college in the country! guess what moron? your NOT! I hope you no how to
swim because that's what your gonna be doung once global warming kick's
in big time!
<https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/>
To ferociously insist – as politicians and activists do – that
man-made climate change is real is meaningless. That remark is worthy
of a child. It demonstrates no sophistication whatsoever.
AlleyCat
2017-08-10 02:51:57 UTC
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 22:27:47 -0400, Wally W. says...
Post by Wally W.
<https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/>
To ferociously insist ? as politicians and activists do ? that
man-made climate change is real is meaningless. That remark is worthy
of a child. It demonstrates no sophistication whatsoever.
Dyson calls the CO2 increase, "... extremely important. It's enormously
beneficial both to food production and to biodiversity, preservation of
species, and everything else that's good."

You'd think environmentalists would be dancing in the streets. You'd think
they'd be celebrating CO2 as a miracle cure. A bit more of it in the
atmosphere has averted famine and made the natural world stronger and
healthier.

Nope... a greener earth, where there is less desert to burn up in, more
crops for food, and a wetter earth to GROW those crops, doesn't fit their
anti-capitalist agendas, where they hope oil companies go out of business
and the left makes money off of "alternative fuels".

Kinda hypocritical, them being anti-capitalist, but wanting money for
their causes.
Rudy Canoza

Fuck off.
Wally W.
2017-08-10 03:37:08 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't know a
fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who does.
You don't know who he knows. You spew with certainty what you cannot
possibly know.

Such behavior is endemic among alarmist, greenie, weasels.
Post by Rudy Canoza
What you know about are right-wingnut fake news sites that specialize in
fooling gullible fat fucks like you.
Fuck off.
You repeated the same spew with no refutation.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results." - Albert Einstein
DoD
Rudolf is a hate-filled, half-witted, half-pint homo....
SeaSnake

And his real name is Jonathan Ball.
M.I.Wakefield
No, Alley Cat has a long record, and he really is as ignorant as fuck.
Wally W.
2017-08-10 04:22:55 UTC
Post by Wally W.
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't know a
fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who does.
You don't know who he knows. You spew with certainty what you cannot
possibly know.
No, Alley Cat has a long record, and he really is as ignorant as fuck.
Not saying it is true, but your statement is irrelevant to whether
Rudy can know who AC knows.
SeaSnake
2017-08-10 14:54:42 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't
know a >fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who
does.
You don't know who he knows. You spew with certainty what you cannot
possibly know.
No, Alley Cat has a long record, and he really is as ignorant as fuck.
And yet every cleanly cited URL he has posted here is correct, you
simpering, slackwitted, canuckleheaded cunt.

The southern hemisphere has been COOLING!

https://www.sott.net/article/353204-Southern-Hemisphere-cooling-trend-is-now-apparent

David Archibald has today given the most up to date information on our
Sun entering a grand solar minimum and the State of the Sun, now with
the past 5 winters under our belts we can look for trends. I present to
you the trend of a cooling Southern Hemisphere.

Ya know, a planet has TWO hemispheres.

SeaSnake

HTH, little man Ball.
SeaSnake