Roseanne: Franken 'blaming Trump for his being a pervert'
Add Reply
Jack Fake
2018-01-08 21:12:13 UTC
As he was announcing his resignation on the Senate floor amid
allegations of sexual misconduct, Roseanne Barr slammed Sen. Al
Franken (D-Minn.) on Twitter, saying he’s “blaming” President
Trump for his own actions.

“I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact
that I am leaving, while a man who has bragged on tape about his
history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office,” Franken said
on Thursday.

The 65-year-old “Roseanne” star — who ran for president in 2012
as the Peace and Freedom Party’s nominee — wrote to her more
than 400,000 Twitter followers during Franken’s speech:

al franken is blaming Trump for his being a pervert!

— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) December 7, 2017

Franken was referring to the “Access Hollywood” tape leaked last
year in which Trump is heard boasting about using his fame in
order to kiss and grope women without their consent.

Trump apologized after the tape’s release, calling it “locker
room banter,” but has since reportedly questioned the tape's
authenticity.

“But this decision is not about me,” Franken, 66, said in his
resignation speech, “it’s about the people of Minnesota.”

Franked is one of multiple lawmakers accused in recent weeks of
sexual misconduct, with some of the claims stretching back
years. On Tuesday, Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.), the longest-
serving member of Congress, announced his own resignation after
a string of women accused him of sexual harassment.

TAGS DONALD TRUMP JOHN CONYERS AL FRANKEN SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/363769-roseanne-
franken-blaming-trump-for-his-being-a-pervert

Governor Swill
2018-01-11 07:02:07 UTC
Post by Jack Fake
As he was announcing his resignation on the Senate floor amid
allegations of sexual misconduct, Roseanne Barr slammed Sen. Al
Franken (D-Minn.) on Twitter, saying he’s “blaming” President
Trump for his own actions.
“I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact
that I am leaving, while a man who has bragged on tape about his
history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office,” Franken said
on Thursday.
The 65-year-old “Roseanne” star — who ran for president in 2012
as the Peace and Freedom Party’s nominee — wrote to her more
al franken is blaming Trump for his being a pervert!
Roseanne is the poster child for deplorables. A totally blue collar
mind, how she got that opinion out of what Franken said can only be
explained by mismatched meds at the local pharmacy.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill
Reticula
2018-01-11 17:20:32 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jack Fake
As he was announcing his resignation on the Senate floor amid
allegations of sexual misconduct, Roseanne Barr slammed Sen. Al
Franken (D-Minn.) on Twitter, saying he’s “blaming” President
Trump for his own actions.
“I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact
that I am leaving, while a man who has bragged on tape about his
history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office,” Franken said
on Thursday.
The 65-year-old “Roseanne” star — who ran for president in 2012
as the Peace and Freedom Party’s nominee — wrote to her more
al franken is blaming Trump for his being a pervert!
Roseanne is the poster child for deplorables.
Oh lookie a rotten-hipped Hotlanta faggot is aping Shrillary's class
warafe - quell surprise!
Post by Governor Swill
A totally blue collar mind,
And we can NOT have any of that now can we, bigoted queer?
Post by Governor Swill
how she got that opinion out of what Franken said can only be
explained by mismatched meds at the local pharmacy.
Swill
You're exterminanble subhuman FILTH!

And you planted this post here for your own racist reasons, you turd.