Why didn't she do it before the election was called?
Dave Smith
2018-05-11 02:56:34 UTC
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-health-care-nurses-funding-hospitals-1.4657367

Wynne says that they government will hire 3500 nurses if her party is
elected. We have had a Liberal government for almost 15 years. Over
that time they have created, allowed or tolerated a situation which has
led to a shortage of 3500 nurses.
Eric®
2018-05-11 03:15:38 UTC
Dave Smith wrote...
Post by Dave Smith
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-health-care-nurses-funding-hospitals-1.4657367
Wynne says that they government will hire 3500 nurses if her party is
elected. We have had a Liberal government for almost 15 years. Over
that time they have created, allowed or tolerated a situation which has
led to a shortage of 3500 nurses.
That's the problem with being an incumbent: the grandiose promises apparently
needed to fight an election these days make them look foolish.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-05-11 03:45:21 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-health-care-nurses-funding-hospitals-1.4657367
Wynne says that they government will hire 3500 nurses if her party is
elected. We have had a Liberal government for almost 15 years.
She's hoping people won't remember that part.
Post by Dave Smith
Over that time they have created, allowed or tolerated a situation which
has led to a shortage of 3500 nurses.
But what about all she's accomplished?

Seriously ... if you think of anything, let me know.
Dave Smith
2018-05-12 03:10:33 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Over that time they have created, allowed or tolerated a situation
which has led to a shortage of 3500 nurses.
But what about all she's accomplished?
Seriously ... if you think of anything, let me know.
She accomplished dodging the bullet of blame for the $ billion gas plant
fiasco. She managed to create a new "revenue tool" to finance free
daycare and post secondary education in the form of a carbon tax.
Liberals are VERMIN!
$455,000,000 per year to hire them. More debt.
Dave Smith
2018-05-12 21:31:10 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Dave Smith
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-health-care-nurses-funding-hospitals-1.4657367
Wynne says that they government will hire 3500 nurses if her party is
elected. We have had a Liberal government for almost 15 years. Over
that time they have created, allowed or tolerated a situation which has
led to a shortage of 3500 nurses.
$455,000,000 per year to hire them. More debt.
Wynne has no problem running up a deficit to buy votes. I was wondering
why she waited until election time to decide that we needed 3500 more
nurses. The Liberals have been running the government and it's health
care system for 15 years. A lot of nurses quit, got fired or retired
over that time and the population has grown. People have been
complaining about the shortage for years. Yet, nothing was done about it
in all that time. It is only with an election coming up that the have
considered hiring the many nurses that are needed.
simplicity
2018-05-13 15:40:05 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
Post by Dave Smith
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-health-care-nurses-funding-hospitals-1.4657367
Wynne says that they government will hire 3500 nurses if her party is
elected. We have had a Liberal government for almost 15 years. Over
that time they have created, allowed or tolerated a situation which has
led to a shortage of 3500 nurses.
$455,000,000 per year to hire them. More debt.
130 k$ annually for each position? Long live the government projects!!