How to avoid climate panics
2017-10-05 18:08:25 UTC
"We don’t need to send our modern lifestyles back to 1850. Or put our
futures in the hands of unelected activists and bureaucrats who seem eager
to “ration” renewable energy to us commoners. The predicted $1 trillion
annual cost of the Paris “agreement,” invested privately in third world
infrastructure, could eliminate most poverty in the world. But the Paris
Accord won’t make even a measurable difference in Earth’s temperatures by
2100!": http://tinyurl.com/y8unybw6

Another ice age may be nigh: http://tinyurl.com/ydyzosvs

"Almost all past agricultural and cultural collapses occurred during “little
ice ages,” not during our many global warm periods. In addition, today’s
seeds, fertilizers and modern farming techniques and technologies are far
superior to anything mankind possessed during previous crises."
http://selfeducatedamerican.com/2014/05/30/carbon-dioxide-wont-cause-famines/

What was that about "The Rain in Spain..."?: http://tinyurl.com/yck39lug

"The fate of all cultures is at the whim of the climate: cold is far worse
than warm, while drought is the scariest of all. Our expanding knowledge of
the world's 1,500-year climate cycles tells us to be vigilant and encourage
technology to prepare for the climate changes that are certainly in our
future. From the dawn of civilization, few cultures have survived 500
years.": http://tinyurl.com/ydav77sf
Siri Cruise
2017-10-05 18:37:21 UTC
In article <iKCdneLgWcmH6EvEnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

In your case you stay drunk.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Sgt. Rock
2017-10-06 03:45:34 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In your case you stay drunk.
And you stay tweaked on your meth, Kells.