And don't bother with Amazon, either
2017-12-03 02:25:18 UTC
I bought a 64g CF card from these toads and they "upgraded" my order to a
piece of shit that doesn't work for my purposes.

John Milner
2017-12-03 18:43:32 UTC
I bought a 64g CF card from these toads and they "upgraded" my order to a
piece of shit that doesn't work for my purposes.
Dhu
All you do is gripe, gripe, gripe, gripe!
Eric®
2017-12-05 21:09:21 UTC
I bought a 64g CF card from these toads and they "upgraded" my order to a
piece of shit that doesn't work for my purposes.
Dhu
I got mustard on my hand while eating a free hot dog the other day. Boy am I
steamed.
Dhu on Gate
2017-12-05 22:00:02 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Dhu on Gate
I bought a 64g CF card from these toads and they "upgraded" my order to
a piece of shit that doesn't work for my purposes.
Dhu
I got mustard on my hand while eating a free hot dog the other day. Boy
am I steamed.
This wasn't free. It co$t real bucks for 64gig of uselessness.

2017-12-06 04:07:53 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Dhu on Gate
I bought a 64g CF card from these toads and they "upgraded" my order to
a piece of shit that doesn't work for my purposes.
Dhu
I got mustard on my hand while eating a free hot dog the other day. Boy
am I steamed.
This wasn't free. It co$t real bucks for 64gig of uselessness.
Dhu
That's the whole point. If I'd paid for the hot dog the mustard experience
would have been worth it.