Motorcycle Mob Takes Over Ont. Highway. Police Investigating.
2017-08-11 13:21:27 UTC
A "mob" of motorcyclists took over an Ontario highway over the weekend. Dozens of motorcyclists performed stunts and delayed traffic, even shutting down parts of one highway. Police are now investigating.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/motorcycle-mob-takes-over-highway-spurs-investigation-1.4243068 has video of the incident.

I dont see any Harleys or Clubers.
Dave Smith
2017-08-11 13:44:52 UTC
A "mob" of motorcyclists took over an Ontario highway over the weekend. Dozens of motorcyclists performed stunts and delayed traffic, even shutting down parts of one highway. Police are now investigating.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/motorcycle-mob-takes-over-highway-spurs-investigation-1.4243068 has video of the incident.
I dont see any Harleys or Clubers.
Crotch rocket drivers are bad enough on their own, but they get a lot
worse when they in groups and have to show off to each other. There is a
winding, hilly road near us that is a favourite route for those idiots
and they often go tearing along at high speed. I encountered a bunch of
them last weekend. A couple passed me in my own lane, but they at least
did it to my left. Then one of them tried to pass me on the right.
Foiled at that idiotic and dangerous stunt he them pulled out and passed
over a double line on a hill with a curve to the right.

I caught up to him at stop light a couple miles down the road. He did
not like being called a fucking retard.