Standing up tall and with dignity
simplicity
2017-05-21 16:21:06 UTC
Here are two items from the "then and now" category:

And here is what preoccupies some MSM:
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-appears-to-bow-for-saudi-arabian-king-and-twitter-goes-bonkers/ar-BBBlZ3T?li=AAggNb9&ocid=AARDHP
andy memory
2017-05-21 16:40:47 UTC
Post by simplicity
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAQ4GCNW0AA-WGt.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARy1yIXkAEp77S.jpg:large
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-appears-to-bow-for-saudi-arabian-king-and-twitter-goes-bonkers/ar-BBBlZ3T?li=AAggNb9&ocid=AARDHP
More so than an actual bow(s):

http://bloviatingzeppelin.net/tags/obama-bowing/
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-21 17:09:35 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/trump-mocked-obama-for-bowing-to-a-saudi-king-and-then-he/?utm_term=.c2d32c33e2f3
Post by simplicity
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARy1yIXkAEp77S.jpg:large
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trumps-first-foreign-trip/melania-ivanka-trump-forgo-headscarves-saudi-arabia-despite-past-trump-n762581
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/27/michelle-obama-forgoes-a-headscarf-and-sparks-a-backlash-in-saudi-arabia/?utm_term=.f5ac2dcc33db

The image for Clinton in a head scarf appears to be from a visit to the
Badshahi Masjid, a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan, while the Michelle Obama
image is from a visit to the Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta, Indonesia. So not
even in Saudi Arabia, and of course they're going to follow the dress code
for a visit to a religious site.

Yeah ... you need to spend some time outside the fever swamps.
andy memory
2017-05-21 17:34:44 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Yeah ... you need to spend some time outside the fever swamps.
Yet you make wild ass fever swamp flourishes sans the slightest
credibility or evidence.

You're a buffoon, and that's putting it kindly.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-21 18:51:09 UTC
Well, not after you snipped it.
andy memory
Oh please DO post your "evidence" troll, this should be a real knee-slapper!
Greg Carr
2017-05-21 19:40:46 UTC
I and others have been reading M.I. for years newbie. He is one of the best things about USENET. He is not a troll.
andy memory
2017-05-21 20:18:43 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I and others have been reading M.I. for years newbie. He is one of the best things about USENET. He is not a troll.
So perhaps you can assist him in locating a factual rebuttal or even the
shell of an argument then.

It looks like he needs the aid, stat!
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-21 21:12:47 UTC
Post by andy memory
Oh please DO post your "evidence" troll, this should be a real
knee-slapper!
1) Someone posted a link to an image showing Michelle Obama and Hillary
Clinton in headscarves, and Melania Trump without a headscarf, with the
caption "FLOTUS trips to Saudi Arabia. Spot the difference."

2) I posted evidence that the Obama and Clinton images were taken during
visits to mosques, when headscarves would be always appropriate, and not
even in Saudi Arabia. Never mind that the Trump image probably wasn't taken
in Saudi Arabia, either.

3) I suggested that the original poster should leave the fever swamps where
such fake news is manufactured with regularity.

4) And you, a prototypical snowflake, revealed once again that when exposed
to heat, you all become little drips.
andy memory
2017-05-21 21:42:03 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by andy memory
Oh please DO post your "evidence" troll, this should be a real knee-slapper!
1) Someone posted a link to an image showing Michelle Obama and Hillary
Clinton in headscarves, and Melania Trump without a headscarf, with the
caption "FLOTUS trips to Saudi Arabia. Spot the difference."
And?

Why does this concern you so?

https://carlanthonyonline.com/2015/01/29/first-ladies-headscarves-history-a-photo-gallery/

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/1011/flotus_dons_stylish_scarf_.html

Michelle Obama donned an uncharacteristic, for her, accessory Wednesday:
a head scarf.

As a sign of respect, the first lady wore an animal print scarf as she
visited a mosque in Indonesia with her husband.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
2) I posted evidence that the Obama and Clinton images were taken
during visits to mosques, when headscarves would be always appropriate,
and not even in Saudi Arabia.
SFW?

Who gives a rip?
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Never mind that the Trump image probably
wasn't taken in Saudi Arabia, either.
More wild-assed speculation, NO proof at all.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
3) I suggested that the original poster should leave the fever swamps
where such fake news is manufactured with regularity.
The same fever swamps you thrive in.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
4) And you, a prototypical snowflake, revealed once again that when
exposed to heat, you all become little drips.
I toasted your tail nicely with FACTS, and that is what always happens
to you here.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-21 22:15:40 UTC
You believe what ever you want to believe, princess.
andy memory
2017-05-21 23:36:16 UTC
You rhetoric yourself to sleep, cupcake.
simplicity
2017-05-22 16:49:27 UTC
https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/610x8.jpg
http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2012/03/Saudi-Arabia-Clinton-_Horo.jpg
The image for Clinton in a head scarf appears to be from a visit to the
Badshahi Masjid, a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan, while the Michelle Obama
image is from a visit to the Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta, Indonesia. So not
even in Saudi Arabia,
...and your point is? What exactly?
Post by M.I.Wakefield
and of course they're going to follow the dress code
for a visit to a religious site.
...or choose not to visit. But this requires a bit of character.
You are projecting. It is you who is up to your ears in the "impeach! Impeach! INPEACH!" swamp.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-22 19:09:57 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by simplicity
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARy1yIXkAEp77S.jpg:large
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trumps-first-foreign-trip/melania-ivanka-trump-forgo-headscarves-saudi-arabia-despite-past-trump-n762581
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/27/michelle-obama-forgoes-a-headscarf-and-sparks-a-backlash-in-saudi-arabia/?utm_term=.f5ac2dcc33db
https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/610x8.jpg
http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2012/03/Saudi-Arabia-Clinton-_Horo.jpg
The image for Clinton in a head scarf appears to be from a visit to the
Badshahi Masjid, a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan, while the Michelle Obama
image is from a visit to the Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta, Indonesia. So
not even in Saudi Arabia,
...and your point is? What exactly?
That you posted fever-swamp bullshit, e.g.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARy1yIXkAEp77S.jpg:large , and I called
"Bullshit" on your bullshit.
Post by simplicity
You are projecting. It is you who is up to your ears in the "impeach!
Impeach! INPEACH!" swamp.
Barely mentioned the word ... and Trump's a train-wreck, but he's not going
to impeached unless his numbers get worse, and he's taking congressional
Republicans with him.
andy memory
2017-05-22 19:34:50 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
you posted fever-swamp bullshit
YOU ARE FEVER SWAMP BULLSHIT - PERIOD!

DROP DAMNED DEAD!
simplicity
2017-05-23 01:37:09 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
That you posted fever-swamp bullshit, e.g.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARy1yIXkAEp77S.jpg:large , and I called
"Bullshit" on your bullshit.
Yeah, right. When I publish the picture you call it BS. When you publish #FakeNews from WaPo we should all bow to this dogma.

Be aware folks: don't make fun of MIW's false gods or you will be called "BS", "troll", whatever else.
You don't have to be explicit for me to know where you stand.
simplicity
2017-05-22 17:19:00 UTC
Post by simplicity
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARy1yIXkAEp77S.jpg:large
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trumps-first-foreign-trip/melania-ivanka-trump-forgo-headscarves-saudi-arabia-despite-past-trump-n762581
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/27/michelle-obama-forgoes-a-headscarf-and-sparks-a-backlash-in-saudi-arabia/?utm_term=.f5ac2dcc33db
https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/610x8.jpg
http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2012/03/Saudi-Arabia-Clinton-_Horo.jpg
It's quite funny to see how predictable you are.

I post something that can perhaps trigger a smile, perhaps stop you and reflect for a short moment. And you bite again. You take this as a political attack at your gods and you run with the stuff that is supposed to vindicate them.

Relax, MIW. I am sure it will be good for you.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-05-22 21:42:06 UTC
Post by simplicity
I post something that can perhaps trigger a smile, perhaps stop you and
reflect for a short moment. And you bite again. You take this as a
political attack at your gods and you run with the stuff that is supposed
to vindicate them.
So you admit that you're nothing but a troll. Bye bye.

*plonk*
andy memory

die.
M.I.Wakefield
To both your sock-puppets.
andy memory

die.
Eric©
LOL - more than Karen Gordon, actually!
Corba Mite
2017-05-23 23:36:20 UTC
Post by Eric©
M.I.Wakefield wrote...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by simplicity
I post something that can perhaps trigger a smile, perhaps stop you and
reflect for a short moment. And you bite again. You take this as a
political attack at your gods and you run with the stuff that is
supposed to vindicate them.
So you admit that you're nothing but a troll. Bye bye.
*plonk*
Fuck
To both your sock-puppets.
LOL - more than Karen Gordon, actually!
I heard John Kinal abducted her and has her roped to a truss in his
basement.

:-)))))
simplicity
2017-05-24 01:41:18 UTC
Post by Eric©
M.I.Wakefield wrote...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by simplicity
I post something that can perhaps trigger a smile, perhaps stop you and
reflect for a short moment. And you bite again. You take this as a
political attack at your gods and you run with the stuff that is
supposed to vindicate them.
So you admit that you're nothing but a troll. Bye bye.
*plonk*
Fuck
To both your sock-puppets.
LOL - more than Karen Gordon, actually!
I am puzzled by one thing. I publish something. MIW reacts to it and shortly after engages in the shouting match full of f-bombs with a third person - all this to finally drag me into this crap - quote, "to both your sock-puppets".

"More than Karen Gordon" you say, Eric? I would say one of the characteristics of Karen Gordon was that she never left the exchange first, the last word always belonged to her. From that point of view, who really looks Karen Gordon like?
Corba Mite
2017-05-24 15:17:51 UTC
She's in John Kinal's basement chained to a truss and wearing a ball gag.
Eric©
2017-05-25 00:00:02 UTC
simplicity wrote...
Post by simplicity
Post by Eric©
M.I.Wakefield wrote...
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by simplicity
[...]
I only referred to the op, who's been booted off Eternal-September more times than I got
my desk in the hall in elementary school. As to MI's motivations - you would have to ask
him.

simplicity
2017-05-23 01:27:38 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by simplicity
I post something that can perhaps trigger a smile, perhaps stop you and
reflect for a short moment. And you bite again. You take this as a
political attack at your gods and you run with the stuff that is supposed
to vindicate them.
So you admit that you're nothing but a troll.
You just don't get it, do you. All I am doing is demonstrating how little is required to put into a full jerk mode.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Bye bye.
*plonk*
Yeah... plonk yourself.
Dhu on Gate
2017-05-23 05:02:27 UTC
Post by simplicity
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by simplicity
I post something that can perhaps trigger a smile, perhaps stop you
and reflect for a short moment. And you bite again. You take this as
a political attack at your gods and you run with the stuff that is
supposed to vindicate them.
So you admit that you're nothing but a troll.
You just don't get it, do you. All I am doing is demonstrating how
little is required to put into a full jerk mode.
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Bye bye.
*plonk*
Yeah... plonk yourself.
I'm afraid it one up for Wakefield, there SimpleCy, or
was Trump being received at the Q'aba?

Dhu