Canada, where you aren't allowed to defend yourself
2017-08-09 19:25:06 UTC
don't foret we once burned down the white house!
Ha Ha. That'll upset them. Don't tell em that the war of independence was
really won by the French and not a bunch of cowboys, hillbillies, and
rednecks with dead racoons on their heads.
And what did the French get out of their revolution? A reign of terror, a
civil war, and another Bourbon king...
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-08-09 21:35:00 UTC
Post by Byker
don't foret we once burned down the white house!
Ha Ha. That'll upset them. Don't tell em that the war of independence was
really won by the French and not a bunch of cowboys, hillbillies, and
rednecks with dead racoons on their heads.
And what did the French get out of their revolution? A reign of terror, a
civil war, and another Bourbon king...
Yeah, poor frogs damned near bankrupted themselves to help the colonists
overcome our tyranny or some say it was because they hated our guts
after the kicking we had just given them... 7 year war and all that.
Irony is the Yanks then threw them under a bus and traded with us. I
guess because France became an unstable shithole and seeing as it took
the combined naval power of France, Spain, and Holland to match our
naval power, once the French were out of the equation it was business as
usual. Softly, softly, catchee monkey. What the Yankeedoodles forget is
we were a naval power. Our army wasn't that big. I sooo luv their dead
raccoons though. The only good raccoon etc...

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shit the Cat
2017-08-10 08:19:14 UTC
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 22:35:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Byker
[...]
Pooh, Real men wear Bearskins.
--
[...]