Canada's balance of trade: positive with U.S., negative with EU, China and Mexico
2018-06-11 02:37:29 UTC
So why are we crying about the U.S.?? They pay us more than we do them. The Frenchman in-charge of Canada should go after the EU, China and Mexico.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1210001101
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-11 02:56:00 UTC
Post by Liberals are VERMIN!
So why are we crying about the U.S.?? They pay us more than we do them. The Frenchman in-charge of Canada should go after the EU, China and Mexico.
Nawww . . . . the really nice guy that we're dealing with is just south of our border.
If he wants to sell us their eggs and chickens and milk without tariffs, then maybe we should be able to get their oil and gas at much, much lower rates and save our own country from creating such disasters as the tar sands?